Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For those megaman fans like me. - Minitokyo

For those megaman fans like me.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Everyone who has played megaman knows that Dr. wily created lots of robot masters, so my question is which robot master is your favorite?
Mine is iceman, hes cool (literally). also i kinda liked skullman.

i hate skullman >.<
i like iceman though...
this coming from the girl who quit playing megaman near the beginning>.<
i give up too easily>.<

Rezel

Rezel

- Yazuka -

Which robot master that is my favourite... Hm...
I guess I have to say MetalMan...
Thats the only one I can think of now.

- May The Darkness Return To Me -
Somebody had already taken the name Yazuka!! .'(

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't remeber his name but he looked like a ninja.
Yeah I hope I don't sound stupid by saying this I'm so bad with names. >.<

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Don't worry i'm also bad at names

mine would be cutterman or somemthing like that. you know the guy with the cutter's for hands or something. been too long since i played. sorry if it's wrong.

Forte (Bass in the US), of course.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Is this stuck on the Rockman timeline...... or up to the X series?

If it's made by Wily, I'd have to say Zero...... nothing more.

My favorite Wily Bot was Grenade Man and my fave Reploid is Frost Walrus.

Signature

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

Zero was create bu Willy, right? So Zero is my option. He is the greatest Robot Master. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Zero, of course! He's undoubtely Wily's most powerful creation, being the only one able to match X, and he's also the coolest one. Definetly the best robot master/reploid of all time!

To spystreak: The ninja-looking robot master you're talking about must be shadowman, from mega man 3, since he was really fast and used shurikens to attack.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Zero was created by Wily based on Forte's design. Zero uses an Armor similar to X and 5 times as hard as Forte's. Zero was rumored to be the one that killed Protoman, Roll and Forte.

Signature

Tango Man from Megaman 8 becuase his name is cool and protoman if he was created by wile

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.