Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Censoring - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Is censoring certain parts of a scan allowed in here? just wanted to know.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i think it rally depends how u censor it....
but it is best u don't post the scan at all....

retire

Quote by DarkVirusi think it rally depends how u censor it....
but it is best u don't post the scan at all....

i already posted it and it got deleted, even though i have seen more ecchi scans than mine.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Maybe your scans have already been submittd before ><

Signature

Quote by tarerenMaybe your scans have already been submittd before &gt;&lt;

i don't think so.

I've seen some pictures that were allowed after the nipples were simply clone brushed off even though the breasts laid bare.. If those are allowed, I wonder why yours wouldn't be?

Of course, it's a privately owned site, the owners can change their minds and standards at any time.

this is mine, i censored it this time: http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/124022/

I'd say the problem is more in how you censored it, probably. Invertiing the colors isn't really eliminating the bush from the image. If you clone-brushed skin texture over it, that'd probably work.

-_-

i can't stand censorship, but i understand why the site owners would do it.

Yeah, seems clone stamping it is the best choice.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Censoring parts of a scan would actually ruin the scan for submission, unless the scan was censored in the best and most efficient way possible for it to be used in a wallpaper. There are a few scans here that were edited to fit the maximum requirements for an acceptable scan. By the way, if you do censor a part of a scan, it's still a good idea to note that it was censored by you, but the scan still comes from the original source.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Quote by melmachine18Censoring parts of a scan would actually ruin the scan for submission,
unless the scan was censored in the best and most efficient way
possible for it to be used in a wallpaper. There are a few scans here
that were edited to fit the maximum requirements for an acceptable
scan. By the way, if you do censor a part of a scan, it's still a good
idea to note that it was censored by you, but the scan still comes from
the original source.

well, yeah it was censored by me.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Part of it depends on reporting. If a scan is never reported, it will slip by even if it did break the rules. The mods can't watch every submission so they rely on the users to report rule-breaking submissions.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Quote by KuzainPart of it depends on reporting. If a scan is never reported, it will
slip by even if it did break the rules. The mods can't watch every
submission so they rely on the users to report rule-breaking
submissions.

yeah tell me about it, i have been seeing many official wallpapers nowadays. and bot chi is not deleting them without a report.

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by McDragonIs censoring certain parts of a scan allowed in here? just wanted to know.

Simply send the scans to me uncensored, and I will advise you ;)

I am invincible!

What about sakura flowers flying through the air? ^^'

it doesn't matter now, it got deleted.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.