Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Strangest Place to Sleep? - Minitokyo

Strangest Place to Sleep?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

lacusklein83

lacusklein83

Songstress of Peace

Ok, dumb question but I just have to ask. Just for fun. What's the strangest place you've ever fallen asleep? This coming from the master who sleeps just about anywhere that's considered comfortable. Mine was under the stairway when I was five on a bean bag. My mother thought she'd lost me ^^;

Anyways, how about you guys?

Signature Image
Banner courtsy of Duklyon Cafe

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

I was 9 yrs old and pretending to be a catepillar when I made the closet my cocoon and fell asleep in it. My mother thought I was kidnapped over night. :P

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

upside down in a chair don't remember how I got there and don't want to know

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

Doood, I used to always sleep under the bed or table when I was young, whether I was sleepy or just plain mad. xD My mother would go crazy looking for me, and if I woke up and heard her, I'd lay down there and chuckle. :3

Signature

saranron

saranron

Saranron D.

I don't remember the age, but I used to sleep in a closet a few times. Not really strange.

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

At the streets.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

i don`t remember a strange place but i always sleep at the university

I fell asleep in a mall when I was very young. They took off without me and realized I wasn't there. They went back to the store they were in and looked everywhere for me. Turns out I fell asleep underneath a clothing rack. My friends brother fell asleep in a industrial sized mop bucket, gross.

The strangest place I've fallen asleep would be on the beach at Phillip Island.
The wait for the penguins was quite a long one, so since I've been travelling and walking all day, I decided to curl into a ball and sleep.

- This Free Life Crisis -

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Inside a giant plastic tube.

The sides were perforated so it was really cool inside. But the ube would roll so it was very uncomfortable.

Signature

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

The strangest place I slept was on a rock... Though, it was quite uncomfortable.

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

I used to sleep in the dryer! XD

Why do you kill the joy of death?

AthrunsPal

AthrunsPal

*zoning*

i fell asleep at church once, i was really young and i didn't understand what was going on so i fell asleep...

KiraKirachan

KiraKirachan

Maker of Sparkly Things

Quote by sjolleyI used to sleep in the dryer! XD

LOL!!! I hope it wasn't on!!

Oh yeah, whenever my mom would go to parties and take us along, I'd go to the coat room and sleep under everyone's coats ang jackets. I did that to escape the loud annoying music and the smell of cigarettes. It was warm... and sometimes heavy. Mom usually knew I was there if I wasn't anywhere else.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

When I was in the army, I once fell asleep in the toilet. I was really tired then and just finding a spot where my officers wouldn't find me when I fell asleep... And no, I wasn't young when it happened...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Lakail

Jedi Master

Hmmm, my bed? Does that count? It's a strange bed.

rybaxs

OUR FUTURE IS NEAR

I fell asleep outside at our house.. the dogs are shouting awooooHHH!!! its so cold... mosquito's are there at my body, finding a spot to zip my blood.. and the thunder roar... wat a _____* it is so strange.. coz i dont wake them up my brother to oen the door for me. hehehe

from beginning to end..
the alpha and omega....
eternity
from what we think and beyond....
we have GOD that can serve and poweful!
its from above...
Signature

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

When I was little I used to play hide and seek. I was hiding in the closet and fell asleep.

Signature

I fall asleep in the bath tub really comfortible, I generally still do but my mom wakes me up usually after 3 hours or so.

I fell asleep at my own party :) I threw a rave some years back and I was so pooped by 3am that I laid out on a bench inside the party with the music blasting ( 4 18" subs and 8 15" mains ) and fell asleep.

masterjesse89

masterjesse89

Master of ALL Things Spiffy

I fell asleep on a rollarcoaster... It was broken and got stuck upside down in a loop I got bored and fell asleep... I sleep heavily so I didnt wake up until they got us back... needless to say the dream was full of falling and falling....

What is so wierd about sleeping in a closet? I sleep in my closet everynight... (my bed is there) XP

Once I desire something... I cannot undesire it.
I cannot even try to resist. I will desire it until I have it.
But there is no end
No matter how much I take. I still want.

gothiclad

gothiclad

Hi HI^ ^

How about sleeping while the exam is still on. XD

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I had to sleep in a bath tub for a night 'cause there were so many people at my cousins place LOL

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Hmm... I don't really remember so much about the childhood though. But I know that I always sleep in class. Well, it can either be the teacher is too boring or I'm too tired. And the most important thing is that I'm at the first front row, I slept but the teacher didn't mind, so continue to sleep on... hahaha!

Signature Image

All blackheads in Mashima Hiro's mangas are my boyfriends. Owh yes they are.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.