Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 >.< help! need to find somethng! - Minitokyo

>.< help! need to find somethng!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Anime needs to find dis appy dingy! it called a color selector and Anime forgot where to downlad it! >.< can somebodi help Anime? >.<

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

I have no clue what you are trying to look for but if you keep looking around you should be able to find it! That useually happens to me!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

no clue what ur talking about but keep looking, and you will probably find it, soon.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eeee sorry no idea, 'a colour selector and Anime'? :(

Signature Image

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

you're searching for a program right? a program called color selector?
If so..just type "color selector" in google and you'll get plenty of sites where you can download it from

What are you looking for ?????????

Quote by gundragonWhat are you looking for ?????????

nvm >.< me found it >.<

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

you're so silly anime-chan!! hahahahah but i'm glad u found it!

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.