Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever heard of an anime called Shinzo? - Minitokyo

Have you ever heard of an anime called Shinzo?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

How many of you have watched the anime series Shinzo and whats your opinion on it?
I have seen it (not all), but none of my friends didn't know it even existed.
I liked that anime so sad that i haven't found the episodes on the net.

Heard of it, but I thought it was a cartoon. Wasn't really paying attention to it. It may not be on the net because it may only be through, was it toondisney?

Yes I have seen it. Its quite old, and although it is done in an anime style it is more like a cartoon than an anime series. Its not too bad but pretty childish, aimed at the same age groups at stuff like Digimon, etc.

Yep I've seen it. It is a pretty small anime. I've seen all of it on tv, its pretty good. The outline of the story is based on Journey to the West.

ady46

ady46

Gndam seed fan

yes I have seen some of the episodes is good and a little sad like you said I like Mushra his when he transforms with the other 2 to save Yakurmo, yesp is pretty good a little old but good

Gundam seed is my favorite anime right now but I also like other aniems like full metal panic fumoffu, DN Angel, full moon, sailormoon, fushigi yugi, ranma 1/2 etc. I'm a anime fan and manga fan

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

no...is it supposed to be good?

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Urd-89

Urd-89

FMA fan

I've seen it. All episodes. And it's one of my favorite anime.

"There are always things like that. Things more important than yourself, than your dreams."
Edward Elric - FullMetal Alchemist

I've seen it, used to watch it everyday, but I don't know what happened to it, it won't show up anymore -__-, I just remember that I thought that the guy was cute and that the girl he protected was annoying..

RetsuMatsuro

RetsuMatsuro

~*Taisa*~

I watched it on Toonami. o_O; When it was on. Kinda had to chuckle at it because it reminded me alot of a mix of Ronin Warriors and a few other animes. I'll bet it was alot better un-dubbed. It was a cute show, but confusing as all getout at points.

I do not try to dance better than anyone else, I only try to dance better than myself.

supo

supo

Geisha=Artist

ive seen it only 2 episodes it was good i wish i had seen them all to bad -_-

http://epguides.com/Shinzo/cast.jpg
this is it write well bye hmm

Signature Image

yeah, and i dont like it^^

Signature Image

NightDreamer

NightDreamer

Perfection is Me

Quote by meowusaHeard of it, but I thought it was a cartoon. Wasn't really paying
attention to it. It may not be on the net because it may only be
through, was it toondisney?

Actually, yes. Shinzo was on Toondisney but it showed on Jetix and I think they removed it for a while. Is a good anime, but it was more comedy than action. Soo I didn't like it too much.

Signature Image

eiyu

eiyu

Procrastinating Otaku

I remember watching a few episodes , I didn't really like it that much

sakura1syaoran

sakura1syaoran

Alone in the dark...

i watched it when i was a kid.My favourite characters were mushrambo and dark mushrambo.

Signature Image
I am hated
I am casted out
I am rejected

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

its old to me and it was alright, i'd rate it as good as mon cole knights

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.