Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 s-CRY-ed - Minitokyo

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

page 1 of 1 21 total items

So what did you guys think of this new anime on adult swim's action block? Will you be watching it again? Have you ever seen anything like it before?

s-CRY-ed is one of my all-time favorite anime!!!!!! It's is a must-see for anyone who hasn't! I already have all 6 DVDs so I won't be watching it on Adult Swim.....plus I hate dubbed anime. Anyway, this series is definitely a 10/10!

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

They're showhing scryed on adult swim? I did not know. Well I liked the first half of the series, but then it dragged on and on. Most of the characters were annoying except Straight Cougar. The Kazuma and Ryuhou rivalry got old too.

Signature Image

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

s.CRY.ed is a good anime... but it gets kind of repeatitive with Kazuma going "shell bullet!" every freakin' minute.

But Zetsui is and always will be fuggin' awesome.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Gotcha. Oh and Falling Awake, I love your sig. Nancy kicks ass!

How many episodes is the series anyways?

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

s.CRY.ed is a really good anime, but the ending is really bad, i think this anime should stop at ep 24, eps 25 and 26 are just a big piece of shit.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Quote by akuma2002s.CRY.ed is a really good anime, but the ending is really bad, i think this anime should stop at ep 24, eps 25 and 26 are just a big piece of shit.

A lot of people thought the ending was crap, but I actully enjoyed it. Maybe I'm just a fighting-freak. But you gotta admit, you need a twist in the endings. They can't all be "happy endings".

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

I like the anime so far but AS (Adult Swim) hasn't shown the whole series yet. I like the story so far and the animation isn't bad. What's the name of the ending theme song? "Drastic My soul" or something? But Meowusa, don't you get tired of AS's late release of anime? I mean I've just found out that Paranoia Agent and Samurai Champloo (both new to AS) are actually old now. (Don't laugh everyone! lol.) For those of you who have seen s-Cry-ed, Samurai Champloo, and Paranoia Agent, have you seen them in English and where? If you could respond here or at my guestbook that would be really helpful. Ok, cya and thx!

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

The animes take time to get translated and dubbed. That's why several of them are "Old" by the time the get to AS. But just because they are old doesn't mean they are bad. Look at Cowboy Bebop and Trigun.

Archspectre

Archspectre

Deception, It Will Konsume You

Did u guys hear that AS would cancel all of its anime on Saturday cause the ratings are soo low. Thats what they announced during their Sunday comedy lineup yesterday. But their website schedule hasn't changed and hopefully it won't. They even showed a clip of its schedule for the Saturdays to come with all these weird shows. I like the comedy shows that they have but if the anime were gone then AS wouldn't be that great.

"I never think of the future - it comes soon enough." -Albert Einstein

"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." -Winston Churchill

"The future is like heaven-everyone exalts it, but no one wants to go there now." -James Baldwin

"Forever in debt to your priceless advice." -Kurt Cobain

it is a pretty good amine i watch it over and over exept i think there should be a squeal/more to the series because we never did find out who was the strongest out of those two. so there should be more to it by my opinon.

practice makes perfect so be careful what you practice

I agree i also want to know what happens to those mainland jerks >.< :sweat: ^_^' :o XD XO :angry: x_x

this show is RETARTED!

Samurai Champoo isn't that old... just 2 or 3 years old, I think.

I haven't seen this one... actually I have just watched half of the first ep and I didn't like at all the rhythm.

I have watched S-cry-ed subbed. A good anime even if I think the end was kind of sad.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I like it but I think they could have done more with s-CRY-ed like oh I can't even think of anything but then I'm not a conduit to those realms. I do like that they are indeed progressing with SC and FMA OH and GitS too OH and of course my InuYasha who could forget about that wooo hoooo!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

inuyashalove04

inuyashalove04

inuai-chan

I like the series. Seen every episode, and liked it. The rivalry does get old, and all...but most animes that have rivalry in it...will get old. But, everyone is saying that the ending is sad, or kind of sad. Why? What's so sad about it? I'm kind of lost...

--inulove04

Signature Image
"I personally believe that each of us was put here for a purpose-- to build not to destroy. If I can make people smile, then I have served my purpose for God." - Red Skelton

I think it's sad because the two will go on figthing until they die (directly because of the figthings or any trap or because their power will they consume us... and I think it was more or less implied that they won't last long if they use their powers).

Signature

Kasuga14

Kasuga14

Mashi-Neko Chan

I like this anime, its good. The ending is alittle gay though, maybe it should have been kept at ep 24

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

It's AWESOME! I a fan of: Kazuma, Ryuhou, Mimori Kiryu, Ayase Terada, Kimishima, Tachibana, Cougar & of course Kanami Yuta!
The character I hate is Scheris Adjani, and I hate how Ryuhou said Scheris gave her life for him to Mimori-san in a mean way.
Personaly I like Mimori-san & Ryuhou parings. And Kazuma & Kanami. Plus I don't my the fact that Cougar is love Mimori-san.
Any I'll rate it a 10 out of 1-10. ^^ :D

It is ok i gess

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.