Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When Someone You Love Is Leaving - Minitokyo

When Someone You Love Is Leaving

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

I just wanted to ask you guys if someone you have loved left you before?

My older brother's leaving for collage this year. Well actually he's leaving this Summer. T_T I know it's a good thing that he's going to collage and all but I'm gonna miss him around the house. :(

Of corse there's always my baby brother but he's only 2 so when my older brother leaves I won't have anyone to talk to anymore or someone who's gonna take my side.

My older brother's always been someone that I've looked up to in my life but when he's gone he's not gonna be there anymore to cheer me up. T_T I really don't want him to leave but I know it's for the better.

So I was just wondering if this ever happend to you before?

camel

Heart of Sword...

Yes....once i loved left me.... very sad story.....
She left my behind.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... not for me... I'm the oldest in my family among my siblings. I'm leaving home for my university soon though, so I suppose its fair to say I more or less can understand how it is. I guess I would miss my parents and my younger brother, but everyone must leave home sooner or later. And it doesn't mean just because I'm leaving, I don't care about my family anymore... If my younger brother were to call me with his problems, I'd still be glad to help...

I think the closest I had to this was that a girl I used to like a lot left Singapore to study in melbourne... I don't think I'll ever see her again since she didn't like me at all, but I guess wishing her well is the best I can do...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Quote by cardmageI think the closest I had to this was that a girl I used to like a lot left Singapore to study in melbourne... I don't think I'll ever see her again since she didn't like me at all, but I guess wishing her well is the best I can do...

Aww.... I'm sorry to hear that cardmage. I'm sure you'll find someone else. :)

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Yes, I have had someone I love leave for another country. At first, she did not even give me her new contact information, and I thought I'd never talk to her again. Fortunately, I now stay in touch with her, regularly.

The key thing is to not let physical separation become a barrier. Keep in touch. Call, write, email. Though they will never replace the value of your brother's actual presence, you will not feel as far apart from him as you otherwise will. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Quote by EternalParadoxThe key thing is to not let physical separation become a barrier. Keep in touch. Call, write, email. Though they will never replace the value of your brother's actual presence, you will not feel as far apart from him as you otherwise will. :)

Yeah I agree with you EternalParadox. I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

RainHybrid

RainHybrid

..::- 1082 -::..

no...
i never really loved anyone that much...no one really attatched/connected to me...
and im an only child so .....no siblings to care about.................
yep...im all alone..........................

Remember
Revolution

My Mother left me when i was only 7 years old.
She died from colan cancer.
I didnt even cry...i was a stupid child...
>.<
i never even had the chance to have a step mom...
no mother-like figure to raise me>.<
my childhood was bad>.<
but hey...atlease things are way better for me right now

Quote by toxictea23My Mother left me when i was only 7 years old.She died from colan cancer.
I didnt even cry...i was a stupid child...&gt;.&lt;
i never even had the chance to have a step mom...
no mother-like figure to raise me&gt;.&lt;my childhood was bad&gt;.&lt;
but hey...atlease things are way better for me right now

I'm glad things are better for you now toxictea. :) But I'm sorry that you've never met or seen your mother in person. :( And about the crying thing you where just young. You didn't know any better.

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Quote by camelYes....once i loved left me.... very sad story.....
She left my behind.....

Im sorry. She should have left all of you at once. :(

Yeah I know how it feels to lose someone. Just remember you're losing him to college....not to the grave. It makes it better, you can still call him.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Does my boyfriend leaving me count? :( If it does, then yes, someone I love dearly has left me. Though it was several weeks ago now, I still love him and miss him, and care about him very much.

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Well not really had anything like that happen to me, my dad left when I was young but I really don't give a rats ass at this point. Of course if he sticked around I wouldn't have to put up with my idiotic step dad who doesn't even have the nerve to talk to me in front of my face anymore. *snikers* Tramatized him a bit.

Well honestly I had a lot of friends go out of my life and lost my grandpa because some ass of a doctor gave him to much medicine for a major problem he had which toxicated his blood. I kinda felt like crap for a really long time still do. Oh I also failed to mention that I had also had to give up my dog because my step dad as well. Also had the nerve back then to joke about giving the dog away. grrrr anyways yeah anytime anyone goes away that I can't see again It really makes me feel like crap cloged in the toilet, can imagine it like that for other people as well.

Quote by SuniraYeah I know how it feels to lose someone. Just remember you're losing him to college....not to the grave. It makes it better, you can still call him.

Yeah that's ture. I'm glad I'm not losing him to a grave either. I don't know how I would take that...

Quote by AngelKateDoes my boyfriend leaving me count? :( If it does, then yes, someone I love dearly has left me. Though it was several weeks ago now, I still love him and miss him, and care about him very much.

It's alright AngleKate I understand. It's just an after effect that you get when someone you love leaves you.

i felt this feeling lots of times once. then later on i get over it but sometimes it comes baq to me -_-

yes actually I had to move from my girlfriend in north carolina who i went out with for about 2 years through 4th and 5th grade because my dad was in the military and that was truly sad i actually tried to stay in touch with her but it was way too hard..................................me and her was really close but you might think that its stupid since i was only in 4th grade and 5th grade but we were very happy together if only we could of stayed their.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

She didn't leave me, I left her. I hate the feeling of having to let go something valuable.... it s painful... but I must move on.

Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

yeah, once. its actually my uncle whom im so closed with. he left us because he needed to go to school far away from home. like jaku said i hate the feeling of goodbyes.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoShe didn't leave me, I left her. I hate the feeling of having to let go something valuable.... it s painful... but I must move on.

Oh man... he's sentiental...

On the topic... Yes, but we must move on right?

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Quote by destructivemidgetsyes actually I had to move from my girlfriend in north carolina who i went out with for about 2 years through 4th and 5th grade because my dad was in the military and that was truly sad i actually tried to stay in touch with her but it was way too hard..................................me and her was really close but you might think that its stupid since i was only in 4th grade and 5th grade but we were very happy together if only we could of stayed their.

I'm sorry to hear that destructivemidgets.... But it's not crazy that you where that close to a person in the 4th grade. I don't think love has an age.

Quote by jakulitoShe didn't leave me, I left her. I hate the feeling of having to let go something valuable.... it s painful... but I must move on.

Yes that's true. You should learn how to move on with your life even through the most painful things in life.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by jakulitoShe didn't leave me, I left her. I hate the feeling of
having to let go something valuable.... it s painful... but I must move
on.

Oh man... he's sentiental...
On the topic... Yes, but we must move on right?

stfu, you're making me cry..... stop it!!! >=0!! grrrr

Signature

garnet4david

Tree without Leaf

When you come into something unsual you will feel uneasy, but we are human sooner or later we will have to adapt so sonner or later you will fell common ithout him around, ^^

1. LIFE doesn`t need 2 b peRFECT, 2 b WONDERFUL as long as someone REMEBER & CARES. it`s more than enough 2 bEE-HAPI

2. I Am eXiSt to mAkE yOu aN eXiT

3. KOi tO sEki tO wA kAkUsArEnU

Signature Image

You'll get used to it, Alisha. It's going to be weird at first, but that feeling won't last too long. He's not really leaving you, he's just going to be absent for a while. He'll be back by Christmas or even earlier than that :) Both of you will be just fine, ^^

Be Free and Masturbate

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Many I have loved left me to go to heaven or it was I whom parted from them.

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

if someone left you your have to keep the memorys in your heart. tryto keep in touch and visit once in awhile...

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.