Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When Someone You Love Is Leaving - Minitokyo

When Someone You Love Is Leaving

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

WMagnus

WMagnus

The Last G1 Destron

I get a little sad and worry but then I realize that.....I AM free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I was the one that left...
I'm in Denmark now, but I'm actually from Argeintna. I left last year... you would think that time makes it easier, but that is not quite working for me...
I mean, yea, you get used to things, you try to give your best, but, you are still away from pretty much all the people that you love...
There are somethings I can't (and I don't want to either) get used to. I think about my friends, my family (the part of the family that's in Argentina now) every single day... I hate the feeling, so sometimes it's easier to put some loud music (rock always works better for me >_<) and don't think.
I wonder if this irritating feeling will ever go away?? What do I do to move on...?? No, seriously, I don't want to move on... I don't care... I know it sounds dramatic... I know there are far more terrible things in life... but I can't help it... Especially in days like today...

Quote by dutchforceYou'll get used to it, Alisha. It's going to be weird at first, but that feeling won't last too long. He's not really leaving you, he's just going to be absent for a while. He'll be back by Christmas or even earlier than that :) Both of you will be just fine, ^^

Yeah he'll always be here for Christmas. :) And he'll come back and visit also.

Quote by cifirynI was the one that left...
I'm in Denmark now, but I'm actually from Argeintna. I left last year... you would think that time makes it easier, but that is not quite working for me...
I mean, yea, you get used to things, you try to give your best, but, you are still away from pretty much all the people that you love...
There are somethings I can't (and I don't want to either) get used to. I think about my friends, my family (the part of the family that's in Argentina now) every single day... I hate the feeling, so sometimes it's easier to put some loud music (rock always works better for me &gt;_&lt;) and don't think.
I wonder if this irritating feeling will ever go away?? What do I do to move on...?? No, seriously, I don't want to move on... I don't care... I know it sounds dramatic... I know there are far more terrible things in life... but I can't help it... Especially in days like today...

cifiryn I guess everyone has to learn how to move on... Even when it's painful. I know how you feel and I hate that feeling too. The feeling that your never gonna see them anymore or that life isn't gonna be the same but lifes like a rolercoaster.... There's ups and downs.

Vaega

Vaega

Legendary Ecchi Collector

It's good that you see it like that. Some people get really depressed. I had a close friend move somewhere far away. We were both having some problems in our life and I could really relate to her. Then she just decided to give her old boyfriend a chance and moved to New Jersey. I wasn't really that hurt. I just felt empty. I didn't have many people to talk to. So I just went on. But that's why I come here. There's people to talk to.

"For those about to rock, FIRE! We salute you!!"

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

actually, my little brother is on a class trip now and he's coming back tomorrow. i know it's not the same, but...i would hate for anyone to leave me...

Xime

*-.For You.-*

well 2 years ago my only aunt who is like my best friend went away 4 months to brazil, also I was sad because like Alisha happens to you, already I would not have anybody to be able to speak or to laugh, but when returned was a great happiness I was feeling very happy and this feeling after of that she went away, It was very beautiful like that that you do not worry everything will pass. :d

Poor baby...ya know your not the only one who's been through that..is very natural besides he'll visit you and e-mail you ..right?? yeah so don't worry too much you will be fine!!

^Lilrea^

Quote by lilrea46Poor baby...ya know your not the only one who's been through that..is very natural besides he'll visit you and e-mail you ..right?? yeah so don't worry too much you will be fine!!

Yeah your right lilrea. :) As long as we still keep in touch that's all what matters.

Cadi

Cadi

True

aww... yea plenty... you know the story with Trey >.> I finally got in touch with him again^^ he calls me so much nowXD but a lot of times I still want to be with him... *sigh* I move a lot too and soo any times I have to leave my friends there... it sucks.. like you know that you might never see that person again...and most of the time you lose touch...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by Cadiaww... yea plenty... you know the story with Trey &gt;.&gt; I finally got in touch with him again^^ he calls me so much nowXD but a lot of times I still want to be with him... *sigh* I move a lot too and soo any times I have to leave my friends there... it sucks.. like you know that you might never see that person again...and most of the time you lose touch...

Yeah I know what you mean Cadi. But I'm glad you stay in touch with Trey now. :) I'm sure you'll get to see him agian. Just as long as you keep in touch. ;)

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by Alisha
Yeah I know what you mean Cadi. But I'm glad you stay in touch with
Trey now. :) I'm sure you'll get to see him agian. Just as long as you
keep in touch. ;)

lol... yea, it seemed like I lost him for a while, I was pretty bummed out but then he called and kept in touch ever since^^ yea, I really hope we get to see each other, maybe down the carolinas next summerXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Quote by Cadilol... yea, it seemed like I lost him for a while, I was pretty bummed out but then he called and kept in touch ever since^^ yea, I really hope we get to see each other, maybe down the carolinas next summerXD

That sounds fun. :) But I'm sure you'll get to see him. Just hope it's soon.

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

My parents divorced when I was in third grade, and that tore me up pretty badly. I've gotten over that since, but just this spring my favorite uncle died. He was 62, diagnosed with malignant cancer in his throat. He went from a hardy, slightly overweight, biostrous guy to a wraith of a man in a couple of months, right before my eyes, before finally passing away. I had just been getting to know him as a man. I really miss him, and I miss all of the opprotunities we will never have now. It's one of the worst feelings there is.

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

well , it's not like u're not gonna see hime forever >.>
People come and go, soon u'll realise everyone will move <.< someway or the other.
U just have to apreciate their decission and support them ^_^ ,.
that way it'll be easier on your side i think >.<

Quote by calisqowell , it's not like u're not gonna see hime forever &gt;.&gt;
People come and go, soon u'll realise everyone will move &lt;.&lt; someway or the other.
U just have to apreciate their decission and support them ^_^ ,.
that way it'll be easier on your side i think &gt;.&lt;

But I do support him. My whole family supports him it's just that I'm gonna miss him that's all...

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

There's times when you can't keep in touch or when someone has let you cry until you think of suicide or when you cry so hard that your head hurts.When someone left you in the cold not caring and all you want is care and love. That's what I call being hurt or someone you love has left you. In such pain.....such unbearable words said by the one you love just to make you stronger. I've felt,went through, whatever you want to call it, many incredible hardships in life that I can't explain. But I wouldn't want to feel anymore leaving behind crap!

If he/she/they left you, you're love one/s. find or do something that makes yourself happy. maybe a hobby, or hang out with some friends...

why? BCOZ NO MAN IS AN island!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thk u

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

spaimaFemeilor

spaimaFemeilor

atat de fragil,atat de trecator.

you don't have a choice this time
but don't worry about this
this is the way things work's

candva,totul ,va fi bine, iata speranta,acum,totul,este bine,iata iluzia...

..that's sad. ;__;

but.. you must move on. ^^

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

I try many things, but I am trapped in the house and kept away from the things I love to do. Leaving pains me. My family pains me,they just don't see how I feel for them,and I feel strongly for them.All I want is a happy normal family,but then all these bad things that have been done or said.I couldn't take it I wanted to not live anymore because to me my life is...is USELESS as I feel it. There is a one special person in my life that makes me feel better and that would be my best friend,who has made me feel so much more confident and happy.Everyday I walk and talk with her,but I don't know if i'll ever see her again,but I really do hope so.Her name is Alisha.

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

They leave, they go, they can't see me, i can't see them iether
But thats a long story

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh, that's so sad, alisha...
i kind of know how you feel cuz a couple of my best friends who i luv dearly moved away to the mainland...and i felt like i was losing a part of myself cuz we're so close. because i had to say good-bye to my best friends at the airport...it became the most hated place to me! i always wanna cry when i go there.
although nothing can replace their physical presence...just don't lose touch with your bro...and now you have a reason to take a trip to somewhere else to visit him! and the holidays will be so much more special when he comes to visit you guys!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Quote by bblsoh, that's so sad, alisha...
i kind of know how you feel cuz a couple of my best friends who i luv dearly moved away to the mainland...and i felt like i was losing a part of myself cuz we're so close. because i had to say good-bye to my best friends at the airport...it became the most hated place to me! i always wanna cry when i go there.

Yeah that's like me when I think about when he's gonna leave. I tend to cry. I try to stop but my emotions take over me...

Quote: although nothing can replace their physical presence...just don't lose touch with your bro...and now you have a reason to take a trip to somewhere else to visit him! and the holidays will be so much more special when he comes to visit you guys!

Yeah it does make the holidays better doesn't it? That and I also get to visit him in Sana Monica which should be fun. :)

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

I left my family, its sad because my little brother will miss me and my math tutorials to him..

My Ex-Girlfriend left last december to go to other country.. its fine to me, there are lot of girls out there.

My cat died a month ago.. its very very painful because i wanna sell him at Php 2,000 to my friend..
I feel like the world is on my shoulder knowing that i invest food on him but i gained nothing.

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.