Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How fast do you drive your car? - Minitokyo

How fast do you drive your car?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

divad

defiance

i usually drive my car on the expressway at 120 km per hour.. and with that speed i easily overtake a couple of dozen of cars before reaching my destination..

but yesterday.. i drove my car past beyond 150km, maybe around 160-170km, i know it's still kinda slow compared to people who's driving at more or less 200.

i can imagine all of those faces that goes something like.. O_o as i've passed them as if they're not running in a more or less 100..

omg.. the overwhelming speed was so cool.. you just can't stop thinking about it until you've shared it to someone..

btw.. the speed limit in our expressway is 60min-100max.

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

where are you from man ive gone 118 in my old civic hatch no swap,and now ive hit 125mph in my 92 integ..im really into the import scene and my car's got bolt on's not turbo (yet)?...

divad

defiance

philippines..
and my car is just a 94 model nissan..

o btw.. my speedometer is on Kilometers..

1 mile is approxiamately 1.6Km

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

ive gone 130mph on my friend's evo lancer xD

Laser

AkaKori

At the speed limit, because I'm still a learner and my test is next week and if you stay over the speed limit for too long you get Minor hazard's added to your score :\

Machinae Supremacy - The origin of SiD-metal. Rock plus SiD sound chip (C64/Amiga/etc). Go to: www.machinaesupremacy.com
Machinae forums: http://forum.machinaesupremacy.com

I don't feel the need to go more than 20-30 kph over the speed limit. Gets me there faster than most, and is not so fast the the cops are bothered to pull me over. People who weave in and out at really high speeds are just seeking a cheap thrill at the expense of the safety of others. People like that should be castrated.

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

I always drive slow when I have passengers~ but when I'm alone in the car I become a speed junkie XD

~as for the fastest speed I've achieved, I think it was 110mph on my old honda cbr600 when there was no traffic behind and in front of me :nya:

-Timber

-Timber

glass guru

Fastest I go is 5 mph over the limit. There's really no sense to go fast if you plan ahead and leave at a decent time.

Signature

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

normally on a highway when the speedlimit is 70mph, i drive around 95...it's fun and i get some sort of rush...especially when im listening to initial d soundtrack! drifting time!~~ xD

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

i think the fastest i went was 195km/h on the 100km/h highway XD XD and the only thing preventing me from going even faster was the damn car!!! XD it cut off the gas when i tried to go faster >_< *argh*

but my friend went 230km/h once and he was caught!!! hahaha....the police asked him, "do u understand what is lunacy sir?" ROFL XD

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

divad

defiance

Quote: normally on a highway when the speedlimit is 70mph, i drive around 95...it's fun and i get some sort of rush...especially when im listening to initial d soundtrack! drifting time!~~ xD

yeah.. specially when listening to some NEED FOR speed: underground soundtraxx!
hell yeah..

and police here on the phils. dont care whether you are way past teh speed limit or not.. just don't get into some trouble or you'll get ur ass kicked in the jail.. nyahahaha!

damn police, they're busy with the kotong thingy.. pag nahuli ka.. kailangan maglagay! hahaha!

I got my 87 Supra up to 120 MPH one day. But normally I drive the speed limit, as where I live, there are tons of cops <_<

Signature

TheWizzard

TheWizzard

~retired

heh, my top speed was 180 km/h, and the speed limit was 130 km/h XD Oh, and I was driving an Opel Corsa 1.1

DeusIth

The universe in a dot

my top was once 170km/h, but i normaly drive at 100km/h and with low gas down to 70Km/h

I drive at whatever speed the traffic is going at. If there's no traffic, I drive at the speed limit

youkokoryuu

youkokoryuu

Tonzure Koite!

The fastest I've ever gone is 80mph... But that's only because that's about as fast as my crappy old car will let me... oO

LavaBug

panzerkardinal

well my fastest speed on a highway was 160 km/h with my 92 nissan micra... ( i cannot recommend it...)
but more than lot people are still faster, though...

i usually go round 120-150 km/h usually...( noone cares for speedlimits anyway...)

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Please cut this part out...then eat it ^^

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

me and my cousin hav gone to 120mph on his '99 mitubishi eclipse

giving it all away...

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

we did in Philippines, and cops dont even care!

we couldv gone faster but i was 12 yrs old back then, and it was too much for me... i told him to slow down.

giving it all away...

divad

defiance

yeah.. you could have gone faster now that north expressway is almost done.. don't know about south though.
too bad they also had a toll fee increase.. damn..
and cops can easily be dealt with a 100 peso bill.. Suckerss!

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

Can't afford to go fas..I already have a speeding ticket....and I don't have my real permit yet...Another ticket and I loose it....So on the highway, 100 km/h and in the city 50km/h, I don't have a choice...

Signature Image

120mph max so far in my '97 240sx
Havent been to the track yet, i'll go as soon as i get my sr20det engine in, hopefully i can break that speed within a quarter mile - but most likely not.
I broke my clutch today =/ Its actually the connection from the pedal to the clutch rod that is busted, the welding snapped probably due to a lose clutch cylinder - sigh i was gonna buy a speaker system for my comp too ugh ::cry::

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

E31 empty Autobahn

My car (2 liter S40) did ~205 Km/h, driving that fast really made me paranoid.. i mean the speed difference is way too high.. if someone from the slower lane would overtake ... there's no way in hell you can stop......

but i have to say ... driving on a highway that fast is nuts .... one mistake you ... or worse someone else gets killed.

Our highway maxspeed is set at 120Km/h ... usually i do +20 and when i'm in a hurry +30 ....
+30 is considered the "if they catch me i still can keep my license speed"

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

fasted for me was 120 kilometers per hour. That was only cuz I wasn't paying attention and I was trying to pass one of those big slow truck. o_o Other than that I only go about 10 hour the speed limit to keep up with traffic. X3 Don't see any point in driving fast really.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.