Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How fast do you drive your car? - Minitokyo

How fast do you drive your car?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

hmmm.... I drive around 70 to 75 miles per hour..... I accidently hit 80 once..... I try not to go over the speed limit of 65 by too much, mostly because I like my car privaleges!

Signature

Honestly who looks at speed limits anyway? As long as I'm passing all cars...I'm happy :D

"Insert clever quote here."

On average, about 65-70 mpg on the freeway... hey, i drive a honda civic wagon '91, so it hurts to drive any faster

Just make sure you keep in the far right lane! XD

"Insert clever quote here."

Depends on the situation. I once drove fom SF to LA in under 5 hrs to make a bday party. So thats about an 85 mph avg

i drive a 4 banger truck.....so not that fast.....

remeber the force will be with you. always

O_o Reckless drivers!!!

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

Osiris

Retired Moderator

Osiris

(>^-^)>( . Y . )

fastest was 90mph on my 85' honda >_> wheee! <_<

Signature

ehh you'll think i'm crazy but i have maxxed the speedo in my crx pretty often and that is 135. i don't know how fast it really goes but the speedo is correct. it is quite extensively modified however. i have been much faster however. oh 135 is mph.

well, it wasn't really on a public highway, but my friend's family has a ferrari enzo as well as pratically a warehouse of other xpensive cars(he's really rich). We drove it on his private racing strip. I couldn't take it to 200 mph like he has I was too scared. I hit barely 180mph but i was still freaked out

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

XD I dont drive yet!!!! But I will soon

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

160km/h.......on a race track........i don't speed (that much) on public roads........too risky to have my licenese suspended

240km/h is the max that i speeded up till now but i still havenĀ“t maxed out my car yet so that speed will improve i hope :)

well i live in germany so i can drive on the highways normaly as fast as i want ( or can )
so araund 190 kilometers per Hour ehm aths about ..118.06052652509347 mph :)

and well.. the fastesr where with a friends car ( hes n auto maniac ... ) he drives ( or better i drove ) an opel vectra ???? Turbo with about 450 ps... so i drove on a highwway without any tempolimit 285 kmh or 177.0907897876402

well well german streets are cool :)

l337 5o w|-|47 ?

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

I live in NY. On back roads, I do the speed limit (last thing I want to do is run over some kid). On main roads and highways, I usually go 10-20 miles over the speed limit. I like to drive fast, but safe; I don't dodge in and out of traffic or blow through lights and stops signs.

I like to drive slow..

i dont have a car, but that doesnt stop me, mmmmwahahahahahahah *evil laugh*, j/k

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

the fastest for me is only 140kmph as there is a standard control chip imbedded in my car :/

Signature

LIKE A crazy mo'f****! LOL. I drive at 180 KM/h, one day im might get killed XD

Spidey-Matt

Spidey-Matt

Shira (Spidey-Matts Chicken)

I got my car to 180km/h while overtaking someone who clearly thought it might be amusing to speed up as I pass :\

Signature
Click here to visit my gallery.

Sniper's Motto:"Don't run, you'll only die tired!"

jchupa

Artist of Many

I've got a 2004 Ion 2 with a 4 cylinder 2.2 liter V-Tech Engine, I haven't opened it up yet, no place to do it around here. But off the line it takes under 3 sec to get to 70 mph. I've opened up as far as 110 mph on the highway, but thats about it for now.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

trying to be street racer huh.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.