Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you think...? - Minitokyo

Which do you think...?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

I was just thinking about my life and my place in the family and relized that i am the most reliable and pretty responsible in my family...

I was wondering where your place is in your family.
Which do you believe should be the most responsible? Oldest, middle, youngest.
Which should the family rely on the most? Oldest, middle, youngest.
that's all [sorry if these sibling threads are getting annoying ^_^' ]

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i am the oldest and i am expected to be the most responsible/reliable... which i am. even though i hate having all the pressure i think that the oldest should set an example for their younger siblings.

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Am the middle one with two brothers ^^ erm, cant really say which of us is more responsible >< cos I think we are all equally irresponsible hahahaha

Signature

Hehe,I don't have sibling,cause I'm the only child my father and mother have!^_^ So I'm sure I'm the responsible in my family cause besides me,there's no other child!^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

Quote by fireflywishesi am the oldest and i am expected to be the most responsible/reliable... which i am. even though i hate having all the pressure i think that the oldest should set an example for their younger siblings.

We're both the same. I'm the eldest, that's why they expect more from me and set a good example.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

hmmm -- i'm the middle with my older brother --- i'm not held with too much responsibility -- but am expected to help the family whenever they are in need [which i do anyway] -- so no biggie for me -- the biggest responsibility falls on my oldest brother and older brother. They are the ones that will be taking care of my parents and also will be the main supporters of the family [my parents work and all -- but i'm talking as if my parents were of retired age] ^_^ yup --- so my lil' sis and i are not expected to help much --- but to help when it's needed financially and physically etc etc. ^_^

I'm the middle kid, with an older brother n kid sis. So it's pretty obvious that most of the family responsibiliies would naturally fall on my bro's shoulders! ^_^

I'm the baby boy. I'm the shoulder to cry on, the emotional support. I'm still getting my life in order in the midst of chaos. My sister is the middle child, she's the most reliable. My older brother is...an acquaintance at this point. But, maybe that will change.

Signature Image

I'm the youngest in my family and I am the one taking care of my mother. My oldest sister helps me most. My second second sister helps next and my older brother....he's no help at all.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i'm the youngest in the family.. ^^ i think that everyone should take the responsibility.. but the elder should take responsibility more.. this is what i personally think.. everyone should share the same burden.. :)

in my house, my sis take much more responsibility than me.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

according to my family i'm the most unreliable and selfish person in the world.

now why would they think that?

all i do is sit in my room and play video games, read manga, and watch anime.

I am the oldest and automatically the one that has always had the biggest responsibilities with things. However, now that my siblings are old enough (esp. my sis who has always been the dependable type), I have started passing these 'responsibilities' to them.

Sharing is good indeed. Cheers!

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

Quote by EnchanterI am the oldest and automatically the one that has always had the biggest responsibilities with things. However, now that my siblings are old enough (esp. my sis who has always been the dependable type), I have started passing these 'responsibilities' to them.
Sharing is good indeed. Cheers!

this applies to me as well. I am the oldest, so i have more responsibility, but while i'm away during the school year, my younger sisters have to share the responsibility more. Most of the time things are pretty equal around the house tho, we all share in doing chores and such, so its not so heavily weighed on me or anything, which i'm thankful for :)

Signature

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

i am one of the youngest kids out of 5 and i am the 4th every other kid in my family is older so i get babyed and i hate it alot i wish ppl can see my for a 16 year old and not a 2,3,or 4 year old i want to be treared like a adult as a friend not like a baby or child. (-_-')

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

RivendaleDude

With the Lights Out

i am the oldest of my siblings, and i definately have a lot of responsibilities my mom and dad expect A LOT from me, and most of the time i can really mess up, boy that sucks, but i still have a lot more priveliges than my siblings

Rape Me, My friend

Son of A Diddly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111oneone

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

I'm in the middle with my younger brother (from young to old: brother, brother, me, sister)
Because my sister's only at home at weekends, I have most responsibility. I don't really like that, but at least my parents don't bother me if I get bad grades in school (my other siblings do, but I hardly get some) and they also don't care if I go to bed at 4 am (random time). Well they say that i should go to bed earlier, but they leave it to me.
It's like "You're old enough to manage everything alone, it's all your business."

But I hate having most responsibilty when my mother has problems with something technological, because it's always me who has to fix it. :sweat:
I don't know why.

Im the youngest stupidest from my bro and sis and most trouble maker. :D

I'm the out of my siblings therefore I have ALOT of responsibility. I have to set a good example for my sister but so far I don't think my sister is even my good example.:(

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

i'm the eldest child in the family, but i'm only 75% responsible...ehehe^^"
but i'm the one always get the scolding if my brother did something wrong...i hate that.
and being the youngest is always the one being cared more...hmm..i just don't know why...lol

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

I'm the oldest...and that means I have to be the example to my younger sisters. It's hard because usually I usually end up making mistakes and they have to learn them from me.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I'm the youngest of three, and the only girl. I think that all family members should be responsible (obviously to an extent; you can't expect a 5-year-old to be as responsible as a 15-year old). The family should be able to rely on all, not just the oldest, middle, or youngest child. But then again, maybe I'm being idealistic...I know that's not always realistic. I just don't like the way some of the oldest kids have to shoulder all the responsibilities and have to be the "reliable one" while the other kids get to do whatever. This isn't the case in my family, but I've seen it happen.

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by CLAMPchicI'm the youngest of three, and the only girl. I think that all family
members should be responsible (obviously to an extent; you can't expect
a 5-year-old to be as responsible as a 15-year old). The family should
be able to rely on all, not just the oldest, middle, or youngest child.
But then again, maybe I'm being idealistic...I know that's not always
realistic. I just don't like the way some of the oldest kids have to
shoulder all the responsibilities and have to be the "reliable one"
while the other kids get to do whatever. This isn't the case in my
family, but I've seen it happen.

i agree with you Kel
i'm always tired of be relied on all the time, if i do something wrong it's on me >.<
and i sorta think that i am the most responsible too...
gahh! this sucks >.< especially with me being the youngest and all....

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.