Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Parents??? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

AngelXXX

AngelXXX

Yaoi Lover

I was wondering what typpe of parents do you have??? I have Parents that is kind of strict,... has some rules that if youu break, get Severly punished!!!! Cannot go outside till haven permission!!! There Old!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, any ways, do you have:
~SRTICT~
~kind~
~always hyper~
~money lover~
~etc.~
Tell me..... If you do not mind.....

I'm Back!!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

my parents
hmmz
they are not kinda strict but they dont punish
if i go outside i have to be in home at 8 o clock and they want to know where im going
and i have to tell the street and give the phone number anfd stuff
my parents are young
im 15 years my dad is 39 and my mom is 38
if i go somewhere with my mom they think she is my sister XD
im used to it

but they care about me and they r doing so much things for me and i love them :)

what about you Angel???

redblitzkrieg

redblitzkrieg

Greatness, at any cost

My Mom is:

A loving mother
Strict but very friendly
The best mom in the world

My Dad is:
Hate him. LOL

â??Eye of twilight, give us sight.
Take our offer, give us might.
Make our power tears of night.â??

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my parents are pretty laid back... unless you do something to betray their trust... then they become very strict. (don't worry i'm a good kid, it was my brother who betrayed their trust... XP) but yah... they're very big on being responsible...

Signature Image

My parents are resposible, caring adults who look out for me and what me to get the best in life. They're parents who have to be strict when they have to be. They're parents who are always loving. They're parents who aren't scared to joke around. They're parents who are concerned for my well being. In order words, my parents just rock.

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

I believe i have very good parents^^
never punish me for anything^^
I have good communication with them
and never let me without cash^^

Beat the machine which work inside you

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

my mom is very laid back, so not very many rules, but my dad is even more laid back then my mom, but he is more strict than my mom. i love my parents (sometimes) :P

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by redblitzkriegMy Mom is:A loving motherStrict but very friendlyThe best mom in the world
My Dad is:Hate him. LOL

Pretty much the same situation for me.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.