Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 simple walls gallery - Minitokyo

simple walls gallery

page 1 of 1 10 total items

hye guys..

i've been reading some thread arguing over simple walls got deleted..
i'm a simple waller too.. since i'm still learning PS.

its just a suggestion but how about if we ask the mods/GD/admin or whoever incharge of the submissions and gallery to create a section for simple walls?
still, they can put a line as to how simple the walls can be.

or if creating a new gallery is not possible, how about just state how simple a wall can be;
e.g. at least contains a character with a colored background, or simple bg designs like water ripples/ocean effect, or maybe light effect..
or something like that. maybe also include wordings or lines of quotes..
coz sometimes i found walls with a character and colored background feature the same character ghostly and in one color.

anyway, its just an opinion. so that simple wallers can have the opportunity to display their works too.

Signature

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

i kinda second ur idea but on a second thought, it waste bandwidth... Considering the number of wallpapers MT have already.

i think simple wallpapers should not get deleted too soon? I mean wallers do need people's comments to improve. So how about a section for that? Renewed after every week or something so it wouldn't waste bandwidth?

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Yep wastes bandwidth.... and for walls, effort is needed... not just some simple stuff... because anybody could do that.....

Quote by kyubinaruto
i think simple wallpapers should not get deleted too soon? I mean wallers do need people's comments to improve. So how about a section for that? Renewed after every week or something so it wouldn't waste bandwidth?

i agree that simple walls should not get deleted soon..
well, at least till the wallers read all the comments on the wall

but i dont really get about the section u r talking about. is it suppose to be for posted simple walls get commented on or its just a section where people give opinion how not to do a simple wall?
me kinda confused..

Signature

I dont really got anything to say but...i agree with kenzuke...

Signature

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Hm... about simplicity again... Ok! this is my new defination...

A. Complexity = a big steampot mixed with lots of ingredient, seafoods, abalone, shark fin, bla bla bla... (throw in the best effort into wallie...) it might taste good... but too complex in sence of tasting every different eforts contributed...

B. Good/Artistic Simplicity = A plate of fried rice.... but every rice covered perfectly in eggs, color of rice juz meet the requirement, little slices of chilli and tomato decorate the outlook nicely and can taste every single rice full with passion and happy chewing it one by one...

C. Normal Simplicity = a plate of white rice without any efforts or ingredient... then put a fried egg on top of it... that's it...

So, as a result.... a good artistic fried rice required much more efforts contributed into it... a wallie become impressive even it looks simple.. but the blend of color, lights and shadows adjuzment, distance and ratio control , etc.... yes... looks simple but is much more harder than juz put a fried egg(scan) on top of it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by ramchongHm... about simplicity again... Ok! this is my new defination...
A. Complexity = a big steampot mixed with lots of ingredient, seafoods,
abalone, shark fin, bla bla bla... (throw in the best effort into
wallie...) it might taste good... but too complex in sence of tasting
every different eforts contributed...
B. Good/Artistic Simplicity = A plate of fried rice.... but every rice
covered perfectly in eggs, color of rice juz meet the requirement,
little slices of chilli and tomato decorate the outlook nicely and can
taste every single rice full with passion and happy chewing it one by
one...
C. Normal Simplicity = a plate of white rice without any efforts or
ingredient... then put a fried egg on top of it... that's it...
So, as a result.... a good artistic fried rice required much more
efforts contributed into it... a wallie become impressive even it looks
simple.. but the blend of color, lights and shadows adjuzment, distance
and ratio control , etc.... yes... looks simple but is much more harder
than juz put a fried egg(scan) on top of it!

nice analogy dude, got me really hungry..hwehehe

i'm a simple waller too, most of the time.but one or two filters doesn't mean its good enough, you have to show why you chose your wall to be simple. there are simplewalls that are he bomb, but a lot fail to make the viewer feel the reason why it was made that way, well, most actually suck. i don't agree to that idea even though it's a nice one, coz a lot will abuse that by submitting low quality walls just to increase their lvls.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

I also agree they should make a section for simple walls, or maybe when the wallpaper artists improve on making walls, they should update it or something. Yeah, i guess it wastes bandwidth...........I dunno. ^_^;

Always approach with a smile!

MistressPookyChan

MistressPookyChan

I bwee, therefore I am.

I would love a minimalistic wallpaper category. Sometimes I just want a simple wallpaper...

Signature Image
-----| feeling : blah. | UserPage V1 : RO Succubus in pink | Latest Creation (BLEACH) |-----
Groups: Oldsters (a) - Nippon Foods (a) - Widescreen-Wallers (a) - Japanese (m)

i've been thinking and from what u guys mentioned, i think it looks like a bad idea since it waste bandwidth and MT will flood with members submitting simple walls to increase level.

but i think maybe we can have a section to discuss how simple walls can be turn to good/artistic simplicity like what ramchong mentioned.

i'm quite confused anyway. think my idea was not good after all..
:sweat:

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.