Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Illuminati..........does this Group really exist?.... - Minitokyo

Illuminati..........does this Group really exist?....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Hey there my Friends.............^^
I just saw a very interessting documentation in the Tv last Week.
It was about the Illuminati.This Group was formed in Germany somewhere around the middle Ages.
In the beginning they called themselves the freemasons.
I just wonder if this Group exist even now.Many People believe they pull the Strings from behind
and they have members in the highest Political Places.
The other thing is that there Sign(The Pyramide with the Eye on the top)is on the American Dollar Notes........Just wonder what this means.

There is also a really good Book about this Topic.Do you Guys read Illuminati from Dan Brown?I didnt finished it yet but I think its really interessting.

I dont know if I should believe this so called Urban Legends or not so I just wanna know
what you Guys think about this.......

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

i don't think so. i haven't seen such group yet.

better check the group's page just incase. making a mistake is a regret for a lifetime. *nodds*

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

OracleAngel

Retired Moderator

OracleAngel

-... de lovbot-

Hehehe illuminati could be a hoax hiding on the true name of that group, contorling politcal leaders or even making a puppet for themselves so they might change the world by there vision with members of private corporations, political leaders and others....Its almost like the movie Manchurian candidate...But it could really exist.

Just think of other groups such as this, there is the Vatican knights who actually are the protectors of secret treasures of the christian faith, Destroyers of evil beings such as demons and immortal demonic spirits which is so hard to believe it exists cos its always kept in the dark.... :)

Kia-san

Kia-san

Who am I again????

I think they exist. How would we end up with all the stupid rules anyways? ^-*

Die...Just DIE.....
-Sanzo

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by crewcifixi don't think so. i haven't seen such group yet.
better check the group's page just incase. making a mistake is a regret for a lifetime. *nodds*

...He was asking if they existed in real life...

Angels and Demons, the book (by the dude who wrote The Divinci Code) was all about the Illuminati.

I don't know if they existed around that time, because the Knights Templar were around there and were freemasons as well. Why would two different groups form to do the same work?

Then again, maybe the Knights Templar and the Illuminati are the same.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

tsokolate

The Delirium Trigger

Free Masons?

Hmm.. I know an underground org here in my country named as "Masons".
Their members are senators, Governors, and other high ranking officials and top-of-the line rich people here at the philippines..

I really dont know if the Masons and Free Masons are one... -_-

I like pleasure spiked w/pain
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane
Songbird sweet and sour Jane
Music is my aeroplane
It's my aeroplane

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

I've heard of the illiminati and the eye within the triangle on the US Dollar and strange things like that. Who knows, it's probably true. For me, it doesn't really make any difference if they do or don't exist.

I owuldn't put much stock in the writings of Dan Brown. He's a fictional writer, and people shouldn't confuse a good read with actual fact :(

But the one thing I *do* know is that the Freemasons are still very much alive and out there, as the Regional Chairman at my old workplace was a member, and even had special headed paper hidden away from public view for special letters :) But you didn't hear that from me ;)

I read Illuminati. You won't believe the ending...
I don't think that the story about illuminati is true, but some things are very strange... o_0

CEOofAEP

CEOofAEP

Creation.

"Die Freimauer"... yea... well- The Illuminati are a very, very longl-living myth. Noone can really tell how much of it is real and how much of it is fiction or want-to-believe portions from those who find mysteries intreguing.
The Eye Symbol is also said to be the all-seeing eye of God (which is just as disturbing to put on money, though, if you ask me) but that doesn't explain the pyramid.
Another thing- Adam Weishaupt, the alleged founder of the illuminate looks alot like the image of George Washington on the One Dollar Bill. Then again, it's not hard to look similar with those wigs XD
By the way- "Das Vermaechtnis der Tempelritter" (original title "National Treasure") trails loosely along the lines of the Illuminati. you might want to check it out for a Hollywood-view on the subject ^_^
i personally believe that there is much, much more going on behind the scenes than any of us would dare to imagine... whatever name it goes by.

Efficiency, Simplicity and Precision- with a hint of Chaos.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Never heard of this, so i can't make an opinion about this. :(

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Of course they exist... they promoted me to senior manager last month... care to join? we have free T-shirts... :)

"Welcome to the illuminati, where searching for lost teasures and preaching about free masonry is just an excuse for getting drunk waisted without letting our girlfriends know about it (and it has worked for 3000 years)" :D :D :D

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

I would like to think that they do exist ^^
It's kinda creepy though - having a mysterious, top-secret organization that has so much influence in pretty much everything, I mean.
Anyway, I've read Angel & Demons and I like it - I don't take everything Dan Brown mentions in there as facts, though =)

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

well, i also saw it from the book "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown... It was quite convincing considering that Dan Brown is a respectable writer who investigates and studies matters before putting it to writing... it might have existed but i'm not so sure about its existence today... i mean, it's a secret brotherhood so we wouldn't be able to find out its existence immediately... it has been well-hidden so we won't really know...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by CEOofAEPThe Eye Symbol is also said to be the all-seeing eye of God (which is just as disturbing to put on money, though, if you ask me) but that doesn't explain the pyramid.[/quote

The levels of the pyramid represent the status of the population of the world (I forget the exact purpose), with the working class/poor representing the bottom of the pyramid and the higher levels representative of those who are in the 32nd or 33rd degree of Freemasonry/Illuminati. It's said that virtually every president of the US, as well as many world leaders, both past and present, were/are members of the secret organization (or shadow government as some have labeled it). The all-seeing eye is supposed to be the eye of Lucifer; once their work has been completed, the pyramid will be complete and the eye will settle down onto the pyramid, thus signifying the "New World Order" fulfilled in which man becomes slave under the absolute tyranny of the leader of the "one world government," the anti-Christ. Much of what you see occuring in the world, such as the 'War on Terror,' is probably the product of a few Freemasons' imaginations.

Read the excerpt below, taken from http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=42

David Icke termed a form of this covert manipulation as Problem - Reaction - Solution. Those in control intentionally create a problem, expect a certain reaction from the public and then offer a solution which was really the controller's original goal. Many times the public is made to believe that the solution was their idea which often results in the public demanding that their solution be implemented. This makes it all very easy for those in power. These methods are very deeply embedded into our media structure. It's really amazing to me how they can keep all the lies from tripping over each other.

Take 9-11 for example. Looking back on things I'm sure most people will remember the media informing us that terrorism in the United States was inevitable. We were firmly told that it was not a matter of "if" but "when". Before this tragedy even occurred many were aware of a quote by Henry Kissenger which stated that an incident of this magnitude would be needed to convince the people of America to accept a One World Government. His exact words were.....

" Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order [ referring to the 1991 LA. riot ]. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenerio, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by the World Government." Dr. Henry Kissenger, Bilderberger Conference, Evians, France 1991

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by akuma2002Never heard of this, so i can't make an opinion about this. :(

hmm.. i also didnt heard of it before.. :( cant really make a opinion about it..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I don't know.I feels so dejavu.I reminds me of something but I'm not sure of what.

Quote by Jinzhou...He was asking if they existed in real life...
Angels and Demons, the book (by the dude who wrote The Divinci Code) was all about the Illuminati.

I don't know if they existed around that time, because the Knights Templar were around there and were freemasons as well. Why would two different groups form to do the same work?

Then again, maybe the Knights Templar and the Illuminati are the same.

I think they were some sacred order.I know i heard about Templar Knights.
Probably like you in some TV documentation.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

Now, why would the Illuminati reveal themselves or their group. It is a secret organisation covered with mystery. I guess we''ll just have to leave them be if they do exist. :o)

I'm sure they exist. However probably not under the name Illuminati.

i bet plenty of superpowerful secret organisations exist in this world, some popular, like the Illumanati, some, so well guarded, that onl the mebers themselves know it exists. Neverhteless, this is one of my biggest incentives for becoming a spy. To learn about the secrets of hese groups. To be sworn to secrecy or face "being silenced". *Sigh * That's the life for me.

And if what yous said about them working for the anti-Christ, TigerDude, is true, than I really want to become a spy so I can devote my life to destroying them.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

This reminds me of playing Deus Ex XD .

It's one of those things that will continue on and even if someone claimed to know the truth, no-one would ever be 100% sure if they exist or not.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

animefreak3

animefreak3

Serpentarius

Secret organizations have existed for a very long time, so yes they (and others) exist. The "all seeing eye" that is found on the US dollar is an interesting symbol to study. Most of the Mason groups are boring, except I know of one that practiced healing arts, and they are interesting.

The "Illuminati" started elsewhere, and not in Germany. This was my old mistake too. You can observe this by studying art history carefully. I made a silly observation, and a friend made the point you're asking about clear to me.

We begin and end in nothingness. Our darkness is confronting our ultimate nature, for nothing can come from nothing. We must sow the wind and reap the void, since the now is all we have. Together, we walk in darkness.

Holt

Holt

pffft

An interesting topic shrouded in mystery and danger for all those who pursue the truth :x
All I know about the illuminati is what I read in a fiction book by dan brown. But it is a fiction book so I don't take it too seriously.
I guess it is possible but no one'll ever know. Ever.......

Signature Image

I don't know if it does exist, but I think there is a good chance that there is a large secret organiztion controlling the world. Anyway, I can't do anything about it, so I will just live out my life like a worker ant, I don't care. My mom however believes in it.

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

There are a number of "secret societies" but I think most stories about it are made up because of all the secrets and hidden memberships. I think if there were really a group that controlled the world like the illuminati are often said to we wouldn't have heard of them.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Well... I really can't tell if it existed before. I guess that's why they're called a secret brotherhood.

But even if I can't make a proper opinion out of it, I reccomend people out there to read the book by Dan Brown, "Angels & Demons". I've read the book and I relly liked it, and you'll make youreself think.

i really liked those wicked ambigrams! I actually made my own name an ambigram!
(You're really cool Mr. John Langdon for making the ambigram of Illuminati and the ambigram of the elements!)

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.