Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime in the cosmic era VS anime in the feudal era - Minitokyo

Anime in the cosmic era VS anime in the feudal era

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Ok I always wanted to ask this question...What is the favorite era that you like when your favorite anime is on, the cosmic, like in Gundam Seed or in the feudal era like in InuYasha?

Me I like anime that's in a cosmic era because it's more within technology but the downpart is that they can use that technology for to destroy their entire world.

I'm nt sure if there is a tread of this already, if it does sorry if it's a double thread.

I am personally in favour of feudal-era shows. Just personal preference.

ya i understand.anyways everyone has they're own stuff what they like the best and the one they like less.but feudal is ok too.mostly if it's a time to relax...but i stick with a cosmic era.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Aww crud I like them both what to choose what to choose.
Let me see swords vs. giant robots of destruction.
To heck with it I voted cosmic. I figure people from that era could just vaporize people from the feudal.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

If you ask me at this particular point in time, I guess I would go for the cosmic era type... that's just becaus I looooove Gundam Seed (and destiny), on seconds thoughts I just love everything realted to Gundam...
But I'm a big fan of feudal era's animes!!!

Ya i'm a fan of the feudal era as well because Naruto is more within the feudal era and ninja fighting but what Spystreak said, people from the feudal can just be bye bye because of the people of the cosmic era.But I like the cosmic era because I'm a big fan of Gundam Seed as well :)

kyubinaruto

kyubinaruto

The tabibi gang member

Quote by cifirynIf you ask me at this particular point in time, I guess I would go for the cosmic era type... that's just becaus I looooove Gundam Seed (and destiny), on seconds thoughts I just love everything realted to Gundam...
But I'm a big fan of feudal era's animes!!!

I agree! Moi too ><

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.