Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who's your favorite FFX-2 girl?(Lenne not included) - Minitokyo

Who's your favorite FFX-2 girl?(Lenne not included)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

OMG!!!!I LUV THESE POLLS THINGS!!!! Ok, back to the topic. whos your fav ffx-2 girl... the choices are yuna, paine and rikku!

my opinion- me hate yuna!!!!paine in ok but im a total fan of RIKKU!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

no question yuna those guns are just so hot ive got to replay that game now even though i dont like it as much as 10 i haven gotten 100% on it almost forgot rikku is a stupid whore

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Rikku but Paine is also good

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Please refrain from creating favorite character threads as per the forum guidelines in the Entrance Lounge.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.