Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 High school here I come! - Minitokyo

High school here I come!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Well I just got back from school an hour ago...it was my last day, I'm so happy! I finally graduated junior high, I can't believe it...Well after summer ends I get to start high school and I'm a bit nervous. Anything I need to know before I "dive" in.? Classes that seem intresting,kinds of people to avoid,anything?

Signature

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well it really depends on the school you go to. As for classes they are preselected for you up to I think junior when you are more at liberty to pick classes.
The only thing I say is to avoid anyone that looks suspicious or appears to have prior problems witht the administration. Other than that have fun and stay out of trouble. I can't stress that enough stay out of trouble.

Sorry I can't be more of help but I honestly don't remember freshmen year very much.
Just graduated from High school so I really don't mind either.
If you have any other questions I might be able to help with just PM me.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

don't let the teachers give u
a big lecture and alot paper work

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Well, I guess you should make the best out of it, highschool is not like junior high. Its alot tougher! Good Luck!!!

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

Hey same here! I'm all done with Middle School also. :) So me and you will be are going to be Freshmens next year.

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

WOW! i'm going to be a freshman too!!! but i still have a week of school. i'm not nervous at all and i won't get the freshman beat down either!

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

You'll all get stuffed into lockers. lol jk XP

To be serious, to me, high school is just school. I found it neither more nor less exciting than middle school. But then again I don't get excited about school. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Lol, i remember when i was excited about high school a couple of years ago...
now i just want out XD.
but it really depends on your personal experience there.
Its all about attitude and making friends!

Signature Image
XOXOXO

Kiumaru

Kiumaru

{Mangaholic}

In my opinion, Junior High and High School are not much different. It's just that you have a bit harder classes but from that, they're pretty similar depending on your friends and stuff like that.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by AlishaHey same here! I'm all done with Middle School also. :) So me and you will be are going to be Freshmens next year.

same here, it was done today too and it was the so sad.... I cried my eyes out and was left at school all by myself and didn't say goodbye to some people... and ill never see them ever again*sniff* that means you too LoneTechi...*waves*
well, High School really depends on your personal experience, there are some people who go to different schools, different teachers...ect. so I hope high school kicks
--bye

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

sanatos

sanatos

[BlEaCh.LoVeR]

I have the same promblem with you and i finish the 1st class of high school and i am so happy
don't worry LoneTenchi again -_-

Beat the machine which work inside you

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Your life won't change that much until you get a car. But you git to be the little kid after a year of being the big kid. That kinda sucks but it has its advantages too. Stay away from seniors and juniors, that's usually pretty good advice.

I forgot you were that young. :)

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

depends where ur going ^^

some high schools can be really tough, and others really fun. but i gotta say the homework load gets pretty heavy. at least, in Canada it does ^^''

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

Jiwoo

Jiwoo

the trashiness never ends.

there are a whole lot of different people in high school. i think any high schoolis fun depending on what you make of it n___n have fun =)

I retarrrd.

LoneTenchi

LoneTenchi

Has come back to MT

Quote by Ayasal

Quote by AlishaHey same here! I'm all done with Middle School also. :) So me and you will be are going to be Freshmens next year.

same here, it was done today too and it was the so sad.... I cried my eyes out and was left at school all by myself and didn't say goodbye to some people... and ill never see them ever again*sniff* that means you too LoneTechi...*waves*
well, High School really depends on your personal experience, there are some people who go to different schools, different teachers...ect. so I hope high school kicks
--bye

Don't be silly of course you'll see me again you silly goose! I mean how many times can I tell you till you get it through your thick"ol head, Aya-chan! *breaths and counts to ten* I am sorry you cried though...don't cry, you should be happy cuz high school is gonna be fun you munchkin! Hehe anyways read what I wrote in your guest book maybe that will cheer you up and convice you!

Signature

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

well im almost done with school grrr stupid ny state school thingy we get out in a few days:(
i hope it is kool in da high school and i dont get a ton of projects

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by tokyomichaelwell im almost done with school grrr stupid ny state school thingy we get out in a few days:(
i hope it is kool in da high school and i dont get a ton of projects

It depends on your teachers. If ya get lucky you get one or two the whole year.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I get the feeling American high school is very different from NZ high school... but oh well.
EXAMS ARE over!!!! yes!!!

Brownie the Cat

Whew! I'm graduating from high school next week, so quite a different situation ^_^.

Anyway, my advice to you, and I'm speaking from experience, lay on the flattery to the teachers and employers, especially the school nurse and librarian and secretary (oh, and gym teacher!) I was never in trouble, ever, because of that. It's easy to get on the teacher's good sides. It gives you easy passes when you're late, a place to stay when you're skipping, (the secretary at my school also gave me and my friends candy all the time ^o^.)

Well there is probably better advice out there than that; but every little bit helps.
Oh, and it doesn't hurt to know someone in a higher grade either.

You're there living your life, and just knowing this simple little fact makes me so happy. ~Shiina Ringo, "Koufukuron"

Well. good luck LoneTenchi. :D
High school would mean plenty more homework, but just along as you have some good friends to support you, everything would be fine.

- This Free Life Crisis -

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Highschool is pretty much the same as junior high. Just don't piss of the seniors.
Good luck in high school.

Signature

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

high school rockz!!! i love high school though its very hard!!
your going to be a freshmen right? well get ready bec. freshmen is the worst part of the highschool life! just study and make friends! though the subjects are very hard!! wahh! i hate them! but dont worry there's nothing to worry about going to high school just do your best and you'll be ok! oh yeah be very careful to the sophomores, juniors and senoirs they really are scary! though i'm a junior 3rd year now~! hehe well good luck! XD

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

geninlv1

geninlv1

untamed

Uwahhh, such a big step forwards. I have the feeling of lonliness, excitement, and terror at the same time seeing as I'm just about leaving high school. I can barely remember how it all started. You're so lucky, to be so young and experiencing something new... gosh.

Faylen

Hopeless Romantic

Well I think all schools have a different feel for them but there are somethings that will never change. There will always be someone who will try to put you down. Ignore them those will be the people you feel sorry for at you 5/10 year reunion. There will be someone there will be a great friend you just have to keep you eye out for them. Get involved in something that catches your eye. You'll have great memories when you get older and a fun time while you're involved. Never get behind in your studies, that way you always have fun on the weekends. And time is going by a lot faster than you think. I didn't believe that but it has been 7 years now since I graduated and I can tell you everything that happened to me in high school. Good times enjoy'em!

Signature
There's nothing sweeter than holding your hand...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.