Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you? - Minitokyo

quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Your Results:
November
Has lots of extraordinary ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinkforward. Unique. brilliant. Sharp thinking. Fine, strong clairvoyance. make good doctors. Dynamic. Secretive. Inquisitive. Know how to dig secrets. Always thinking. Less talkative. amiable. Brave. generous. Patient. Stubborn. hardhearted. Determined. Never quit. Hardly become angry unless provoked. Love to be alone. Think differently. Sharp-minded. Motivate self. Dont appreciate praises. Highspirited. Well-built, tough. Deep love, emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships. Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest. Keepsecrets. Cant control emotions. Unpredictable.

http://www.zenhex.com/quiz.php?id=1988

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

[March] Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

Signature

MrsBloomie

MrsBloomie

Impossible LOV3

July*
Fun to be with (^.~).
Secretive. (true)
Difficult to fathom and to be understood. (sometimes)
Quiet unless excited or tensed. (kinda true)
Takes pride in oneself (so true).
Has reputation. (true)
Easily consoled. (o_O)
Honest. (kinda true xP)
Concerned about people's feelings. (true)
Tactful. (true)
Friendly. (true)
Approachable. (true)
Emotional temperamental (so true) and unpredictable. (true)
Moody and easily hurt. (kinda just depends)
Witty and sparkly. (kinda true)
Not revengeful. (pfff)
Forgiving but never forgets. (true)
Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. (so not true)
Guides others physically and mentally. (pfff)
Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. (kinda true)
Caring and loving. (true just depends)
Treats others equally. (true)
Strong sense of sympathy. (true)
Wary and sharp. (kinda true)
Judges people through observations. (kinda true)
Hardworking. (true)
No difficulties in studying. (kinda true)

Not a bad quiz inochikyo ^.~

Signature

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

May
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.
[no image]

see ya! ^-^

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

Your birth month reveals that you were indeed born!

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

I bolded what applies to me. :)

August
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

June
Thinks far with vision. Easily influenced by kindness. Polite andsoft-spoken. Having lots of ideas. Sensitive. Active mind. Hesitating, tends to delay. Choosy and always wants the best. Temperamental. Funny and humorous. Loves to joke. Good debating skills. Talkative. Daydreamer. Friendly. Knows how to make friends. Abiding. Able to show character. Easilyhurt. Prone to getting colds. Loves to dress up. Easily bored. Fussy. Seldom shows emotions. Takes time to recover when hurt. Brand conscious. Executive. Stubborn.

Signature
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

tokyomichael

tokyomichael

Japan's Best Samurai

Take the quiz: What does your birth month reveal about you?

September
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisureand traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

September
Suave and compromising. Careful, cautious and organized. Likes to point out people's mistakes. Likes to criticize. Stubborn. Quiet but able to talk well. Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. Concerned and detailed. Loyal but not always honest. Does work well. Very confident. Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. Loves to look for information. Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. Understanding. Fun to be around. Secretive. Loves sports, leisureand traveling. Hardly shows emotions. Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Vaega

Vaega

Legendary Ecchi Collector

August
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless. Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends .

The only thing I disagree with is the illness thing. I don't get sick often. But then again, who's going to read this post or care that I posted it?

"For those about to rock, FIRE! We salute you!!"

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

May
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children.Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

[March] Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.
totally untrue! it's almost the exact opposite!

April
Active and dynamic. Decisive and haste but tends to regret.Attractive and affectionate to oneself. Strong mentality. Loves attention. Diplomatic. Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. Brave and fearless. Adventurous. Loving and caring. Suave and generous. Emotional. Aggressive. Hasty. Good memory. Moving Motivates oneself and others. Sickness usually of the head and chest. Sexy in a way that only their luver can see.

wow thanx 4 the quiz!

^Lilrea^

September
Suave and compromising. (Atleast not public. Yet) Careful, cautious and organized. (True.) Likes to point out people's mistakes. (Not outloud) Likes to criticize. (Not at all.) Stubborn. (Definately.) Quiet but able to talk well. *nodds* Calm and cool. Kind and sympathetic. (Yep.) Concerned and detailed. (Yep.) Loyal but not always honest. (True) Does work well. (If I feel like it. XD ) Very confident. (In public, yeah.) Sensitive. Thinking generous. Good memory. Clever and knowledgeable. (All true.) Loves to look for information. (YES.) Must control oneself when criticizing. Able to motivate oneself. (Eh...) Understanding. (Yeeh.) Fun to be around. (If you're my friend. Otherwise I'll be boring.) Secretive. Loves sports, leisureand traveling. (Mm-hmm) Hardly shows emotions. (... Guilty. Unless it would be impolite to do so.) Tends to bottle up feelings. Very choosy, especially in relationships. Systematic. (True. Very.)

^_^

March
Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

December
Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.
"good sense of humor"... twisted would be more acurate ^_^

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

well, i'll just quote you i guess:

Quote by inochikyoYour Results:
November
Has lots of extraordinary ideas. Difficult to fathom. Thinkforward.
Unique. brilliant. Sharp thinking. Fine, strong clairvoyance. make good
doctors. Dynamic. Secretive. Inquisitive. Know how to dig secrets.
Always thinking. Less talkative. amiable. Brave. generous. Patient.
Stubborn. hardhearted. Determined. Never quit. Hardly become angry
unless provoked. Love to be alone. Think differently. Sharp-minded.
Motivate self. Dont appreciate praises. Highspirited. Well-built,
tough. Deep love, emotions. Romantic. Uncertain in relationships.
Homely. Hardworking. High abilities. Trustworthy. Honest. Keepsecrets.
Cant control emotions. Unpredictable.

and btw, most of this is so true XD

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

Umm... This thread already existed :)

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/22574/

August
Loves to joke. Attractive. Suave and caring. Brave and fearless.Firm and has leadership qualities. Knows how to console others. Too generous and egoistic. Takes high pride of oneself. Thirsty for praises. Extraordinary spirit. Easily angered. Angry when provoked. Easily jealous. Observant. Careful and cautious. Thinks quickly. Independent thoughts. Loves to lead and to be led. Loves to dream. Talented in the arts, music and defense. Sensitive but not petty. Poor resistance against illnesses. Learns to relax. Hasty and trusty. Romantic. Loving and caring. Loves to make friends .

o, quite a few are true... ;)

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

June...

Well the stubborn part is correct, but the rest of it isn't even close

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

Midori-chan

Midori-chan

Shh...

January
Stubborn and hard-hearted. Ambitious and serious. Loves to teach and be taught. Always looking at people's flaws and weaknesses. Likes to criticize. Hardworking andproductive. Smart, neat and organized. Sensitive and has deep thoughts. Knows how to make others happy. Quiet unless excited or tensed. Rather reserved. Highly attentive. Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds. Romantic but has difficulties expressing love. Loves children. Loyal. Has great social abilities yet easily jealous. Very Stubborn and money cautious.

50% true

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

DECEMBER

Loyal and generous. Sexy. Patriotic. Active in games and interactions. Impatient and hasty. Ambitious. Influential in organizations. Fun to be with. Loves to socialize. Loves praises. Loves attention. Loves to be loved. Honest and trustworthy. Not pretending. Short tempered. Changing personality. Not egoistic. Take high pride in oneself. Hates restrictions. Loves to joke. Good sense of humor. Logical.

some things here are true...wow

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Your Results:
March
Attractive personality.sexy. Affectionate.Shy and reserved. Secretive. Naturally honest, generous and sympathetic. Loves peace and serenity. Sensitive to others. Loves to serve others. Easily angered. Trustworthy. Appreciative and returns kindness. Observant and assesses others. Revengeful. Loves to dream and fantasize. Loves traveling. Loves attention. Hasty decisions in choosing partners. Loves home decors. Musically talented.Loves special things. Moody.

That's mostly true about me.

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

February
Abstract thoughts. Loves reality and abstract. Intelligent andclever. Changing personality. Attractive. Sexy. Temperamental. Quiet, shy and humble. Honest and loyal. Determined to reach goals. Loves freedom. Rebellious when restricted. Loves aggressiveness. Too sensitive and easily hurt. Gets angry really easily but does not show it. Dislike unnecessary things. Loves making friends but rarely shows it. Daring and stubborn. Ambitious. Realizing dreams and hopes. Sharp. Loves entertainment and leisure. Romantic on the inside not outside. Superstitious and ludicrous. Spendthrift. Tries to learn to show emotions.

Yes... Everything is true...

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 92 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.