Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT: Where have all the good wallers gone? - Minitokyo

MT: Where have all the good wallers gone?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Aztec

Aztec

Aztec Samurai

MT: Where have all the good wallers gone?
It seem all the good wallers have left mt or are missing.
What I mean is lately the wall are not that great I remember there was a time when I use to browse the anime gallery and I use to download 2-4 wall a page now I go threw several pages with out finding a good wall to dl much less comment on it. Just the other day I browse 10 pages and didnt finmd anything good.
Is it just me or does anyone agree that mt is missing the good wallers.

Signature
I only live to see what's beyond my mortal life. For that is the only truth I seek.
Proud member of: [Hispanime]

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

of course Sammo! he was one and he left ;_;
yeah alot of good wallers left us it's sad but people do have lifes and we must except that
some of the greatest wallers are still here they just don't wall anymore their too busy.
But at least we get good wallies once in awhile from Limality, Tama-Neko, Euna, Biri and many more talent people ^_^

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

Quote by AztecMT: Where have all the good wallers gone?
It seem all the good wallers have left mt or are missing.
What I mean is lately the wall are not that great I remember there was
a time when I use to browse the anime gallery and I use to download 2-4
wall a page now I go threw several pages with out finding a good wall
to dl much less comment on it. Just the other day I browse 10 pages and
didnt finmd anything good.
Is it just me or does anyone agree that mt is missing the good wallers.

No Aztec, you bring up a very good point. Since the new members kept trickling in, I've also been noticed the downgradable quality in wallpapers as of late.

It could be possible that more are becoming discouraged because their walls aren't getting the credit they deserve. Some just gave up because the Friends = More Favs. is flawing their system. Yes, it has become very ridiculous and overbearing, at times. I agree.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

I totally agree with both you!
^.^
this is not spam, but really I can't say more than that is.
exept that that is maybe the reason why I don't make much walls and I am mostly leeching.
I can't make good walls and I think it's hard enough to find good walls, so I don't want to make the search become more difficult for you all. ^.^
hope I ll see some new wall from gundam sammo osi (can't check for new submission, cuz I am not added in their friendlist) and all those you said kitten ^.^
well there are some other of course, but I really can't remember their name.
er.. maybe kentzosuke, well realy sorry can't remeber you all guyz but I know there are others.... it s just that tonight my brain is tired XD

Well I do agree that it's hard to find a wall that deserves a fav. When you browse the new walls it's only acouple of favs for 22 pages. But when you look at the older walls they seem better and the quality is also better. I think some of the new guys just want to level up.

But there's also some newbies who seem pertty good at the walling buisness.

cerebusincarnate

original deadman

I agree with everyone who has posted so far. I remember when I first stumbled across this site...I was amazed at the quality walls that were on here, and though I must admit it has started lacking. I will also admit I am amongst the few newbies that is posting bad walls. Please take into consideration though that I post them to get constructive critisism from the best of the best, so whenever I post something new I always put in its description "tell me what you think" You cant become a good waller unless you start off making something that doesn't look all that great, though with practice any newbie can become a good waller.

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

yeah... a lot of the good wallers have been kinda quiet with lots of college work ^^
sammo has left coz he's far too busy u_u
and cloudnine... anyone remember him? XD he sorta left without a trace...
i wonder what happened to them all...

but we're getting new members that are improving quite rapidly with their million walls (i wonder how they have so much time to wall! xd)...

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I agree with everybody who posted before me here. I mean now all these n00bs are making walls that aren't that good. But I agree wiht Alisha that some n00bs make pretty good walls. Probably they're busy and don't have time to come to mt. :(

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

hmm..... personalli.... i like the older walls more than the newer ones as well.... tho i cant realli say much since im like one of the newbies with dodgy walls.....

i guess school and work takes alot outta people.....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Quote by CelessaNo Aztec, you bring up a very good point. Since the new members
kept trickling in, I've also been noticed the downgradable quality in
wallpapers as of late.
It could be possible that more are becoming discouraged because their
walls aren't getting the credit they deserve. Some just gave up because
the Friends = More Favs. is flawing their system. Yes, it has become
very ridiculous and overbearing, at times. I agree.

I agree as well.I'm maybe not a long time member,but i remember to have seen much better walls before then now.There are still some who make great walls here.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

A lot of people I think run out of walls that they really want to make, or get fed up with the censorship and cannot use the scans they wish to use to make walls. I have loads that I have considered making walls of but numerous would be deleted for censorship reasons.

I am invincible!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

Quote by CelessaIt could be possible that more are becoming discouraged because their walls aren't getting the credit they deserve. Some just gave up because the Friends = More Favs. is flawing their system. Yes, it has become very ridiculous and overbearing, at times. I agree.

yeah this could be the reason ^_^

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.