Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hamsters - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hello! i was just wondering does anyone here have a hamster for a pet, cuz i have one and his name is hershey. he's a brown dwarf hamster and he's so cute, not to mention fat!!! he's so overweight, though. tell me!

chaoticalchemist

chaoticalchemist

Chaotic World

I used to have a hamster named Milly she bit me until i would bleed and cry very mean mean mean mean mean..... hamster (*takes hamster tosses in the air*) (*hamster comes back like a volley ball and bites me*) ^^'~chaotic~~

Chaos is a part of all our lives, whether its big or small
when it comes i will take it face on no regrets,smiling and speaking to you just like i would regularly. Insult me ,i will never lose dignity and lose my true face.I will just peer deep in your eyes and say "ok". When the chaos just seems unbearable ill just look at you and smile.~Chaoticalchemist~~
Signature Image

[url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/dnangel/]-=Administrator of D.N.Angel=-[/url] [url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/christian-fellowship//]-=Member of Christian-Fellowship=-[/url] [url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/sakura/]-=Member of Sakura=-[/url] [url=namehttp://groups.minitokyo.net/disgaea/]-=Member of Disgaea=-[/url]
Have a great time on Minitokyo everyone!!!!!!^.^

Shadowdawn

Shadowdawn

The Iron Clad Goddess

I don't have a hamster, but i have 2 guinie pigs and they're both over weight!!!! (not funny though, they could die if they get to over weight). One's name is Saki, and they other one's name is Guiness. (notice those are both alcohl names/brands, it runs in the familly. My mom always used to name our pets after alcoholic beverages, so i decided to keep up the tradition.)

"Little drops of water, Little grains of sand, Make the mighty ocean, And the pleasant land. So the little minutes, Humble though they be, Make the mighty ages, Of eternity." -Julia Fletcher Carney
"To her, words were things of beauty, each like a magical powder or potion which could be combined with other words to create powerful spells" - Dean Koontz

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

i wanted a hamster sooooo bad but i ended up getting a bird instead n well 7 yrs later i have accumulated over the yrs 8 birds lol

Signature Image

My hamster's name is Potato ^.^ he's so cute <3 <3
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y232/SilverMoonPrincess/PotatoofDoom.jpg

And if I sleep, just to dream of you, I'll wake without you there.

Signature Image
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=256681

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

I had a series of hamsters ^_^ tho my big sis would name them and they would always die when she was in the room >_> not one hamster lived long >.< but we have a puppy now :D

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I have a pet hamster his name is sleepy after the seven dwarf of the same name.
He sleeps so much I named him that. He's so cute I love him so much.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I think when I was in grade school, my class had a hamster. It was really cute! But to answer your questuion, no I don't own any pets.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Cagalli22

Cagalli22

~Dreamer~

yes!! his name was Panda and he was a panda bear hampster, who seariously looked like a panda bear!!! ohh i loved him lotts, but he is not w/ me now*sobs*i loved him lotts and lotts....
the only annoying thing was cleaning the cage

Dance ~ As Though No One Is Watching You
Sing ~ As Though No One Can Hear You
Love ~ As Though You Have Never Been Hurt Before
Live ~ As Though Heaven Is On Earth

my sister had a hamster she let me name her morgan le faye but she died alittle while ago from old age but its not so sad cause when my sister got her she was very sick we were told she wouldnt live long but we nursed her back to life and she lived along time

Signature Image

I had a hamster named courage, he was a white hamster whith grey spots, he was so cute, I had him since he was a small baby, but he died of old age. Even though I knew that was coming since his 2 1/2 years were up, I was still very sad when he died. Now I have a golden hamster named Osiris, he might have also been named Appollo. He is very cute.

Hamsters are the cutest things, but I've never had one. I had a guinea pig though, but it ran away. ^_^' I currently only own two fish.

- This Free Life Crisis -

I like hamsters but the ones I own are all dead. *sobs*

I don't think the hamsers like me though. I keep getting bitten.

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

I also had two guinie pigs in the past. I didn't really enjoy having them as much as my hamster though. They just kinda sat in the cage all day or when I took them out they'd sit whereever I'd put them all day. And at night they'd do their little squealing thing. I also have four dogs (three siberian huskies and a terrier mix) and I make sure to keep my hamster away from them =x

And if I sleep, just to dream of you, I'll wake without you there.

Signature Image
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_myprofile.php?user_id=256681

Sorry but i don't have any hamsters, never had one although a friend always tells me that i look lke Howdy from Hamtaro :D

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i used to have a hamster when i was really young. he would always chew through the plastic cage and run away. he did finally get away, im not shure where he was in the basement.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

I used to have a Russian Robrovski hamster...and having no imagination, I named him "Thing".
XD
Anyway, he was really cute and energetic, but being of a dwarf species, didn't last two years ._.
In retrospect, I kinda regret getting such a pet, since it's so easy to get attached to hamsters, hamsters being one of the cutest things on the planet (after cats <3). ~.~

Life goes on~
^^

Signature Image
:3

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by RurouniSpritzI used to have a Russian Robrovski hamster...and having no imagination, I named him "Thing".
XD
Anyway, he was really cute and energetic, but being of a dwarf species, didn't last two years ._.
In retrospect, I kinda regret getting such a pet, since it's so easy to get attached to hamsters, hamsters being one of the cutest things on the planet (after cats &lt;3). ~.~
Life goes on~^^

well, most hamsters last for about 2-3 years, depending on how hard you work taking care of it. my friend is now on her third hamster, one of them having "sudden hamster death" syndrome.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

LOL! An overweighted hamster, poor hammy.

Well, I always wanted a hamster. They're so cute! >_<

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I used to have a hamster, his name was nosy, he bit me! it hurt... He was very cute though

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

SolidSnake2017

Gravy Train!!

I had a russian dwarf hamster that was white and grey that I first named Snowflake but after she got chubby I decided Marshmellow was more appropriate. She died last week suddenly, she was all full of life and was eating in the morning. But in the afternoon I went to clean her cage and she was dead, I was sooo sad!

"If you bet there is no God and you win, you win nothing, but if you lose, you lose everything. If you bet there is a God and you win, you win everything, and if you lose, you lose nothing. Rationally speaking, God is the best bet." - Blaise Pascel
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Signature Image
[No one can make you feel inferior without your consent...]

oops

oops

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Quote by unmei81oops

don't just post here to earn levels.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.