Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HIHI puffy amiyumi - Minitokyo

HIHI puffy amiyumi

page 1 of 1 6 total items

can that show actually be considered an anime? or is it one? i really don't know cause it's based on two actual pop artists from japan. 00 it's really confusing -_-

It's not really anime. It's just about two pop singers going through made-up everyday pop star trials. Yay. It's more of a "Cartoon with Japanese Themes", if that clears it up for you in any way...haha.

Signature Image

TamaNeko

TamaNeko

Cows_go_MOO

Well, if you go with the definition of anime as essentially being cartoons, regardless of where it was made, then yes, it is an anime.

It's an interesting show, but, the thing I like most about it is one of the VAs(not sure who) is the same who voices Mandy(Billy and Mandy) and Raven(Teen Titans). I love her voice.

Anything is Possible.
Everything has a Purpose.

Hard to say more american animethan japanese

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by NeoXarchHard to say more american animethan japanese

i agree another american anime wannabe(i guess)

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

evilchakra

.: Hollow :.

Quote by NeoXarchHard to say more american animethan japanese

i totally agree:(

Signature

Group Administrator : [ BogchiDotCom ] [ FortressOfSolitude ] [ Make-A-Friend ]

Group Member: [ Ecchi-Club ] [ xpdesigns ] [ Bleach ] [ Sasuke-and-Naruto ]

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.