Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorit Stephen King Book? - Minitokyo

What's your favorit Stephen King Book?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

I love good horror. Books sometimes even more than movies....
And I think the most famous writer for this kind of novels is Stephen King, isn't he? ^^
My favorits would be
- Salem's Lot
- Eyes of the Dragon (ok, that's fantasy)
- Gerald's Game

Which one would you suggest as his best?

Signature Image

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Nice threat, sweety ^^
My favorit is "It" I simply love it. I also like "The Stand" and "Shining".
I began to read King with 9 or 10 ^^ So I think he wrote a lot really good books...

Signature

The Bible..wait, thats not by Stephen King..oh well, its still the same kinda book

My fav from Stephen is "It"

Signature Image

shermanramni

Sherman, the Ramni

The dark Tower series. I'm reading it right now... amazing. Roland r0x da world .P

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

The stand, not only is it one of my favorite stephen king books but it one of my top favorites books ever.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

Man I love the Dark Tower series, and I also love Desperation and Insomnia. But I'm pretty easy to plean when it comes to horror :D .

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

I would say the Dark Tower Series, but knowing how badly King screws up the ending and the abortion that was a book- Song of Susannah- I hate it with a passion now. No, really I do. My favorite King book would have to be... Hmmm... It's a tie between The Talisman, Insomnia, and Eyes of the Dragon. Hard choice that.

i would have to say the Stand. i saw that movie as well. very long but good

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I like "IT".
Of course, that's the only one i've read. ^_^'

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

Christine

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

i like Stephen Kings "The Shining", i read the book and i also watch the movie. its really horrifying.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

I dont read any Stephen King's books :P

hail!

Sentinel47

One-eyed mecha

I’ve unfortunately only read one of his books and it was none fiction: It was his biography/guide for writers. Quite the interesting read I must add.

Signature

Knowledge is power
Power corrupts
Study hard
Be evil!

The Stand was very good. King's writing is fantastic; his use of good language is incredible. Some of his novels can be read over and over without losing their colour.

- This Free Life Crisis -

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

nightmares and dreamscapes, very nice short story read
also, for the fantasy readers, wolves of the callahan is not bad but very lengthy....
It is the classic but my personal fav is always the green mile, very touching and by far the best prison movie i have watched. The book is the root of it all if you ask me.!

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I love horro heh Stephen King is like my fave author in the horro section any ways I'd have to say Pet Semetary,DreamCatcher,Cujo,It and there was one I can't remember I read it *hits herself upside the head with bokken that she likes to keep around incase something like this came up*but my most fave is Pet Semetary it was way better than the movie.*notes it held alot more then what the movie showed*Even Dreamcatcher was better as a book because it actually went into depth as where the movie hid somethings

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

my favourite stephen king books are "it", "the green mile" and "dreamcatcher"

kuzuryume

kuzuryume

~~Daughter Of The Wind~~

my mother has read a lot of his books, but i haven't... i rather other type of literature... but i have seen several movies based on his books since i was a child, and i must said that i liked them... the shinning, pet cemetery, christine, etc...

...and remember, your dreams are the wings that will help you fly ~m^_^m~

Keik

TarballIUTzone

I really dont like any Books of him.B/c theyre all like Chewingum.
For my opinon he is not that good Storyteller but, who cares :P
If you like those book, i cant even understand what " good Hooro " is.

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I don't really read Stephen King but i always loved "Shining".It's probably one of my favorites of his books.''Dreamcatcher'' is also a good book.

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

mariska

mariska

Ruka

I liked "it", Cujo, the shining, oh and 'Eyes of fire' That's my fav!

Signature
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

i like Dream catcher that was a great book and Movie but the book is better (^_^)

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

Eyes of the dragon,
it's awsome
if you want to know why i like it , it's related to my avatar

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Shining... or "it" acctually they are all good... I wonder what that guy eats for breakfast... :\

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.