Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why do women take all the pain? - Minitokyo

Why do women take all the pain?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Why doesn't men PMS? And I don't mean mood swings, I mean the real thing. They rarely face the pain that all the woman face and yet, here the women are. Enduring it as the while the men only faced economical pains...

Because men don't have children.

Signature Image

Because wemon can hadle the pain and men can't cause there wossys.

Quote by AlishaBecause wemon can hadle the pain and men can't cause there wossys.

Yeah or that...

Signature Image

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

men are usually stronger physically, but women tend to be stronger emotionally and mentally.

Signature

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Plus we don't really have another option. You'd be surprised what you can do when you have to do it. :)

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

Quote by Li-Meimen are usually stronger physically, but women tend to be stronger emotionally and mentally.

yea and that women can handle the pain and
that men can't

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Quote by Li-Meimen are usually stronger physically, but women tend to be stronger emotionally and mentally.

Eh, I think when it comes to emotions and intelligence we're all human. Do woman think different? Sure, but not "better".

And as for strength. Men have a greater capacity for upper body strength...this much is true. But woman have a capacity not only for lower body strength but also speed and flexibility. Woman are not weak. It's just that a woman needs to work much harder than a man to exploit her potential physical strengths.

Signature Image

Us, woman, Have no other choice then to endure pain. We basiclly endure pain our entire lives. Cramps, pregnancy(child birth), metopause>.< Most of our pain comes emotionaly as well. We feel sensitive sometimes too>.< well thats how i am anyways...i've always been a sensitive person. Some men cant handle pain and some can... it just depends on the man. But i believe all women that put their mind to it, are strong^.^

Tank

Tank

Final Chapter

cause that how life is
men go to war and get kill
women stay home and have babies
but i have to say that it feel lucky to be a man , less worries

This user's signature violates the policy and thus has been removed by a moderator.

not really...some guys can be pretty sensitive...say if they really lk someone and dun wanna let her go....they'd get REAL upset..........trust me...not all woman take the pain =S

-teaego

Quote by Tankcause that how life is
men go to war and get kill
women stay home and have babies
but i have to say that it feel lucky to be a man , less worries

That's not really the way it works anymore. And watch your step. Feminists take high offense to the thought of being an at home mother. (Why I have no idea. Not only is it an important undertaking, it's also not an easy one)

Signature Image

Quote by teaegonot really...some guys can be pretty sensitive...say if they really lk
someone and dun wanna let her go....they'd get REAL
upset..........trust me...not all woman take the pain =S

I've always taken all the pain thrown at me.. recently i've had a soccer accident at my ternament>.< fractered my ankle badly>.<
I didnt cry though..i've felt worse in life. But physical pain doesnt really hurt as much as emotional pain. Emotional pain puts extreme pressure on my heart>.<

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

Quote by DS15

Quote by Li-Meimen are usually stronger physically, but women tend to be
stronger emotionally and mentally.

Eh, I think when it comes to emotions and intelligence we're all human.
Do woman think different? Sure, but not "better".
And as for strength. Men have a greater capacity for upper body
strength...this much is true. But woman have a capacity not only for
lower body strength but also speed and flexibility. Woman are not weak.
It's just that a woman needs to work much harder than a man to exploit
her potential physical strengths.

i didn't intend to assume that that statement applies to ALL men and women. sorry for the misunderstanding. ^^;

Signature

Quote by toxictea23

Quote by teaegonot really...some guys can be pretty sensitive...say if they really lk

I've always taken all the pain thrown at me.. recently i've had a soccer accident at my ternament&gt;.&lt; fractered my ankle badly&gt;.&lt;
I didnt cry though..i've felt worse in life. But physical pain doesnt really hurt as much as emotional pain. Emotional pain puts extreme pressure on my heart&gt;.&lt;

booo....guess its just you?? but well..me..i guess not much for me 'cause im somewhat a shallow girl xD don't know why but things don't seem to affect me as much as others...i don't know if its good...cuz sometimes, i just don't know when ppl are being serious or not..then yea...they'd get pissed at me and blah blah blah...only time when i've felt extremely bad was when things get real deep and complicated...things thats always on my mind 24/7....but no..not all woman take the pain...fortunately..if we do, the whole world would be pretty unfair -_-" well, its alreayd unfair enough but yea...u noe wut i mean..?? hopefully..? x]

-teaego

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Well, so far, iIsee that females are emotionally stronger, men are physically stronger, etc. But... There are some women who are the other way around. They could be stronger than men, they could have a harder side than men, and they could be more independent than men. There are a lot of single, independent females out there these days. But then why do men inflict pains on the female? Does it show that they're strong? Or just PMSing?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Quote by DS15

Quote by AlishaBecause wemon can hadle the pain and men can't cause there wossys.

Yeah or that...

As my mom says if it were up to men to procreate the species we would be doomed.
That's all I have to say on the subject

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Quote by DancingBladesBut then why do men inflict pains on the female? Does it show that they're strong? Or just PMSing?

I'm not sure I understand the question. You seem to be suggesting that men are predisposed towards hurting women, which I find to be pretty radical thinking. I've got more comments, but I don't think I can rightly express them without your clarifying your question.

"It is especially important to encourage unorthodox thinking when the situation is critical: At such moments every new word and fresh thought is more precious than gold. Indeed, people must not be deprived of the right to think their own thoughts. "

-Boris Yeltsin

Quote by toxictea23Us, woman, Have no other choice then to endure pain. We basiclly endure
pain our entire lives. Cramps, pregnancy(child birth),
metopause&gt;.&lt; Most of our pain comes emotionaly as well. We feel
sensitive sometimes too&gt;.&lt; well thats how i am anyways...i've
always been a sensitive person. Some men cant handle pain and some
can... it just depends on the man. But i believe all women that put
their mind to it, are strong^.^

Quote by DS15Because men don't have children.

and I'm soooooooooooooooooooo grateful for that!!!!!!

U got a point there... and I got a theory... when men have issues between themselfs, they kick eachother buts... but what I've seen in ladies... they mess phycologicly with eachoter!... but heavy Sh17!!! anyone seen that too???

also true

yup yup!

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Quote by toxictea23Us, woman, Have no other choice then to endure pain. We basiclly endure
pain our entire lives. Cramps, pregnancy(child birth),
metopause&gt;.&lt; Most of our pain comes emotionaly as well. We feel
sensitive sometimes too&gt;.&lt; well thats how i am anyways...i've
always been a sensitive person. Some men cant handle pain and some
can... it just depends on the man. But i believe all women that put
their mind to it, are strong^.^

Yeah, i think that's right. I think I can take the pain, I'm strong, I don't cry a lot, unlike my friend at school.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by viktorvonrussia

Quote by DancingBladesBut then why do men inflict pains on the female? Does it show that they're strong? Or just PMSing?

I'm not sure I understand the question. You seem to be suggesting that men are predisposed towards hurting women, which I find to be pretty radical thinking. I've got more comments, but I don't think I can rightly express them without your clarifying your question.

Sorry for not being clear! ^-^ I lack clarity in the ELA department... -__-u What I meant was that... why do SOME men take out their anger/frustration/stress/etc. on the women? It doesn't show that they're strong emotionally, but aren't they supposed to have the "hard cored hearts" of the family? Or are they just being moody and taking the easy way out of things?

And feel free to express any comment... as long as it doesn't reach to religion and political business... because you don't want me to rant rant and rant... -___-u That's probably the last thing you would like me to do!

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

We don't need men in our lives & we can take anything you do to use. Besides women are usally the one who is stock with takeing care of everything at home. Oh & women are usally smarter.

Quote by EnnaKikyWe don't need men in our lives &amp; we can take anything you do to
use. Besides women are usally the one who is stock with takeing care of
everything at home. Oh &amp; women are usally smarter.

Oh...to be young again...

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.