Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do u think girls in the city is rude now days r is just me - Minitokyo

do u think girls in the city is rude now days r is just me

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i personally think the girls in the city are rude. in my class all of the girls are like bitchies (no offensive) but i think because of the boys cant hit back at them and they taking advantage of it so they girls are turning out to be more and more rude

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Its the way they were raised and how society is and all.I live in the city and most of the girls I encounter are like that.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Lakail

Jedi Master

It depends. Some are some aren't. For the most part they are rude and obnoxious but a lot of them aren't. It might depend on the area or other things.

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

rude? i have seen a lot of girls that r rude, hey, im a girl and im saying that 2 my own kind...so i hang out with the boys more! i seem strange 2 me that i cant understand my own kind....maybe it is revenge or somethin, thats what i think

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

You think nowadays girls are gettin' ruder? In my high school the girls are super proud and annoying. They are always saying swear words very loudly 2 other girls who they dislike....
U may be right on that ....

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

yup. girls are definitely ruder. >.>; especially here in england. they're loud, arrogant, pompous as if they own the world. only some are polite and even they can be bitches sometime or the other. i mean, don't get me wrong, attitude is good but not too much. i'm a girl myself and i'm appalled of the behaviour some of us have. i mean come on, don't you find it a little degrading on the use of crude language used by girls nowadays? we live in a civilized world where we receive education and learn manners. not in some mediocre tavern filled with uneducated sailors(no offense to taverns and sailors, in fact, i happen to like taverns and sailors)

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Cool, the dark side of emancipation...

But trust me, if any girl says something bad about me or even punches me or something like that...I'll punch back...or say "Henshin! XD" and become mean and evil...
...at least in my dreams...yes.."Henshin! XD"...

Edit: In my class are three girls. Yes, three! Two are rude bitches (I don't mean it like that...I just don't like them) and the last one is...well, always in the background...like a shadow (and quite polite when she talks)...that scares me, since I thought I was the only one who remains in the background T.T
I'm nothing special T.T

JyeBlade1

JyeBlade1

Hiding In Shadows

Quote by jetcaraceri personally think the girls in the city are rude. in my class all of
the girls are like bitchies (no offensive) but i think because of the
boys cant hit back at them and they taking advantage of it so they
girls are turning out to be more and more rude

That's New York City for you. But not all girls in NYC are like that now.

Signature
My Gallery
Avatar thanks to silentmasamune, my brother.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.