Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do u have a little extra - Minitokyo

Do u have a little extra

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

What's up Minitokians, if this thread already exist my apologies and please seal it at once hahah.

I was wondering if everyone here has a little extra in their blood, u see i was told today i have Irish in my blood which is cool and got me thinking because if u look at me u wouldn't think i have Irish in me so i was wondering if anyone here have a little extra in their blood.

If u do care to share and i know some of u might think this is personal if so i respect your decision not to say anything but if u answer that would be cool just the same.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Erm, am pure Chinese so.... no I dont have 'extra' lol XD

Signature

fooblued

fooblued

British Fetishist

I'm Irish primarily, but have Jewish and Native American ancestry as well. I always said if we had a family crest it would say "Let the Persecution Begin" across the bottom... :) funny and at the same time ..... not :sweat: .

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

irish, english, german, and black foot indian. you couldnt tell by the way i look but yeah i have indian in me.

Signature

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

Irish, English, Dutch, German, Native American, French, Russian, and a few others I don't recall right now. I'm like the UN, lots of nations in me, but I never get anything done.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

mine is half kyoto and tokyo blood, but i heard some magic is in my bloodline....but i don't really know....so i may be wrong. :x

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

This kid I know, name's John and he's black. ... But he's Mexian, Irish and Native American. But least of, black. He's like 33/33/32/1.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

Personnaly, i'm a french guy, and I know I only have pure french blood since 16th or 15th century.... (no, i'm not especially proud of it -_- )

"Moshimo yurusareru nara, subete wo kisei ni shitemo ii ano egao wo mou ichi do."
(If only I could, I would be ready to die to see this smile again.)

Full metal alchemist is the best story I've ever heard, the most wonderful anime I've ever seen, and the saddest but funniest manga ever.

Proud member of Full Metal Alchemist Fans

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

a pinch of spanish :]

i was born in France, but my roots, from both sides, are in Tunisia :D

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

born in puertorico, my mother is puertorican and irish and my father is french ^^

'Signature Image'

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

um -- in the blood -- no i'm 100% hmong --

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I'm a Chamorro, philipino, and a little bit of spanish. I wish that I had a little bit of Japanesse blood in me. :sweat:

Signature Image

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

haha cool seems a few have a little extra in their blood but not having a little extra is cool just the same so keep it coming ahah.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

i think i have German and Scottish blood in me, how much tho, i'm not sure of...

Signature

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Nope am just plain :) nothing extra will i'am canadian and i might have a little scottish side cause of my grandma'a side so am a little scottish in a way but i can't conform that haha. :nya:

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

No. I'm 100% greek . . . as far as i know ;)

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

Okay I don't know the percentage or anything but if I had to guess I would say I am 25% Native American. You know the rest ;)

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

Mostly Irish/Scandanavian, but I do have a bit of native american in me. I forget which tribe though. Also slivers of brit, austrian, and others. American's are such lovely mutts. ^_^

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

pure chinese, no extra in my blood. =__=;;

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

loll, all i know is i'm a French Canadian... which means i have roots in France for sure... except for that, i know my grandfather once lived in the US, so maybe i also have English roots... i think i also have a bit of native blood, i guess i'll never really know all of my roots for sure, sadly (my parents weren't too big on keeping their family tree up to date ^^)

spanish blood for me

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

I'm Chinese.
And all Chinese people are boring.
(No wait, I might have some Bruneian blood in me somewhere...but...whatever.)

Well, most of them are. x.x

Black hair's lame though...regardless xD

Signature Image
:3

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Dragis
me im from Surinam
im was born in the netherlands but my parents came from Suriname
but my roots are from india/pakistan
hmmz
*thinking*
i dont know if i have a little extra ^_^'

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.