Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mahou sensei negima or school rumble - Minitokyo

mahou sensei negima or school rumble

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

no comment here, just state your preference. i gotta settle this with mongooseboi, who is a n0000bzsrosskuywi-ors of a friend. oh, and only compare MANGA vs. MANGA or ANIME vs. ANIME, not a cross between both, plz.

(hint: mahou rhymes with pedo, and pedophilia is bad. well, at least here in da US)

oh and this if from my aim convo with him:

mOngOOse bOi: i have to admit
mOngOOse bOi: the manga is much more perverted
mOngOOse bOi: and the girls hit on negi a lot more

there's da proof, kiddos.

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

Claude

15th Division Taichou

gotta say i prefer mahou sensei negima

on 1 hand, school rumble has me laughin my head off wit each episode, but i personally prefer sumthin wit a more powerful storyline, like negima.

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by whatthebleh
mOngOOse bOi: i have to admit
mOngOOse bOi: the manga is much more perverted
mOngOOse bOi: and the girls hit on negi a lot more
there's da proof, kiddos.

who the hell are you calling a kid?....well thats true....MOST pupils has a crush on him(even if he is 10)....yeah in manga it is much mroe perverted......in anime they just edited

well i am gonna buy the books soon^^

It is time for you to drown

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

i wouldn't really consider either to have a "powerful storyline" claude, but i still think sr is funnier.

big mike is my idol.
nub

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I would prefer School Rumble because it's soooooooo funny.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

i think negima is much better.

Me too,mahou sensei negima is the best :D

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

School Rumble (anime) > Negima (anime)

Imo SR have more mature fans, meanwhile Negima is made for younger kids (harry potter generation XP ) But no question School Rumble is funnier, ergo better for me.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

prefer mahou sensei negima. and i don't know what's school rumble *actually* about. (at least in th manga)

O hai.

i like school rumble better because its much much funnier than mahou sensei neginma but still i like mahou sensei negima as well, they are both good =3

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

anime x anime, I have to say SR. that anime cracks me like hell.
manga x manga, well cant really say which one since never read SR manga. but man gotta love negima's manga~ Xd

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

I'll pick Negima instead.
Because I don't know what School Rumble is... but I'll find out soon!
XD

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

school rumble is much better because in my opinion its funnier, better storyline and more great and unique characters. Even though Negima is pretty good it doesnt compare to School rumble.

man negima is the such an awesome anime. i mean, who wants to see that weird ass guy with a gotque (sp?) or whatever get into a relationship with the girl. i mean at least in negima the characters are drawn likable. SR isn't even that funny, its just random events with that dude having extremely odd reations to certain events. negima will soon shift from just humor to action (if it follows the manga) in the kyoto arc. i can't wait.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. no man, you're still terrible. you know harima > negi, and konoka < kare-rin, as demonstrated in the prelims. konoka got 1337pwnzedxros and you can't fool me mr "smoothie award."
ridiculous

big mike is my idol.
nub

crimsonsoul

crimsonsoul

Master of Fate

i say negima
it's my fav manga so it wins the manga.....and i havn't seen school rumble anime yet so negima wins again

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

uhh...if you havent seen both then don't comment.

big mike is my idol.
nub

Negima...and don't say its for Harry Potter generation...Actually I hate Harry potter but I like Negima...Yeah its pretty ecchi (espacially the manga) but Aka-sans work allways keeps me amazed from love Hina times... So, I choose Magou Sensei Negima...

school rumble

ok negima's story just got so messed up in ep 21, but still it pwns school rumble. the artist in school rumble needs to learn how to draw attractive male characters.

I prefer school Rumble over negima. To me negima was huge disappointment especially the animations :\

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

mongooseboi, why would you even wanna have hot guys. you told me you didnt swing that way. :wink: does this mean all that rim crud was a cover? how scandalous.

big mike is my idol.
nub

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

ill have to say mahou sensei negima^^

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Noir666

Noir666

Headbanger Extrodinaire

Though both are good, Negima moves to slow and isn't as funny as School Rumble. So my vote is with School Rumble. Just cause Hirami is the man!

Bleach filler > Naruto filler

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.