Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Questions about Dead or Alive 4 - Minitokyo

Questions about Dead or Alive 4

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Even though Zack was...incapacitated at the end of DOAX, it's still possible that that whole game was merely his fantasy, and he will be there in DOA4. But with the addition of Lisa as his new partner, that means another character will be required to give every character a tag partner (Hitomi was his partner in Dead or Alive 3). If this is the case, what will the new character be like? Man or woman? Fighting style? Connection to the storyline?

Another option is the rumor that Ayane will die, creating a spot for Hitomi to tag with Hayate. Now, Tecmo has never removed a non-boss character completely from any previous Dead or Alive game, but the story of the Japanese characters seems to finally be getting some substance to it, and anything could be possible. Personally I'd be really pissed off if they kill my favorite character.

Yeah, so will I! Like they did in Tekken 5...Arrrrggg!!! HOW could they killed hehachi?!!!! Its like killing AKUMA from S.F!! DAMN YOU NAMCO!!!....but lets not change subject, i wouldn't think they'll kill her, she's a major character, as for the TAG partner, i'm sure they'll release a new male character aswell. I hope team ninja wont dissapoint us by making the same mistake as namco.

Quote by SporadicEven though Zack was...incapacitated at the end of doax, it's still possible that that whole game was merely his fantasy, and he will be there in doa4. But with the addition of Lisa as his new partner, that means another character will be required to give every character a tag partner (Hitomi was his partner in Dead or Alive 3). If this is the case, what will the new character be like? Man or woman? Fighting style? Connection to the storyline?
Another option is the rumor that Ayane will die, creating a spot for Hitomi to tag with Hayate. Now, Tecmo has never removed a non-boss character completely from any previous Dead or Alive game, but the story of the Japanese characters seems to finally be getting some substance to it, and anything could be possible. Personally I'd be really pissed off if they kill my favorite character.

In Dead or Alive 4 they won't kill of Ayane if anything she'll one of the main fighters and Lisa will Lucha style wrestling. There's also another new fighter named Eliot how was Gen Fu's student(by the way Gen Fu won't be in the story mode but will a selectable character in everything else). And there's another new girl named Kokoro that uses Hakkyoku-ken and is sayed to be Helena step sister. But can anyone tell me whats the deal with the skeleton and the girl in the test tube. Will there be two boss characters or what? And whats with Hayabusa useing those ninpo attacks on the air tanks?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.