Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fall in love with fellow mt member? - Minitokyo

fall in love with fellow mt member?

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 156 total items

love?

so what's that?

actually i dont know anything about this word...

but if you this action on a fellow mt member..i mean...really weird right?

especially if you know that you'll never gonna see that person because of distances...
it hurts....right?...right?

err....for jak...

alam mo nahihirapan na ako grabe sobrang hirap kung anu ano ng katangahan ginagawa ko!

sensya na kung ipit ka ha!

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

i never fell in love with a member here
weird?
hmmz i know some people here and it is going good with them
just dont give up ;)
what is there for jakulito??? XP

Strange question i think is very difficult fell in love here. :)

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Yes, I have actually..... two of them...... I know them in real life so it'll work too.

Signature Image

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Actually u'll be surprise of who u meet here on MT, on the top of my head i can name 2 couples here on MT XD.

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Hmm.... I think later because I'll go study my lessons, hehehe!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Hmmm, it is entirely possible in my opinion! The thing is, we tend to have a better image for the people we've never met and have only talked through reading messages. But I mean..love? Nah, the furthest can only be a crush, nohing more, well, unless you're stuck in the virtual world. XP

I guess it does hurt if you do love an MT member whom you can never meet. But soon enough you'll get over it, I believe. *sigh* Reality will make you come to your senses. >.<

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well, I think it would be... difficult, and love doesnt mean just simply like right ? ^^ So i think this might be very difficult and not everybody would experience it :)

Signature

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

ewwwwwwwww...

not that i find anything wrong with it.. i mean, some ppl in MT might find it ok............

but this is just not for me!! XP

i dun wanan think about that. XP

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Quote by crewcifixewwwwwwwww...

not that i find anything wrong with it.. i mean, some ppl in MT might find it ok............

but this is just not for me!! XP

i dun wanan think about that. XP

same here...
unless its the brotherly/sisterly love ur talking about

in that case, definitely

yes, yes I have

Signature Image

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Is there any rules stated " Married But Available...?"

Hehe~~! i'm sure here is not the place for me forever... But if there is couple that can face each other sincere and honest thru on-line... why not?

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

Ever fall in love with fellow MT member?... the answer is no for me ~_O

i know i havent but i have found some good friends to talk to.
if someone does happen to fall in love here good for them.

Signature

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

well, actually, i did fall in love with someone here in mt. =^_^= he confessed his feelings towards me first, before i sorted out my feelings and realized that i do love him too. we're a couple now, even though he lives in California and i in Malaysia.

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsBut I mean..love? Nah, the furthest can only be a crush, nohing more, well, unless you're stuck in the virtual world. XP

and no, lucy, i'm not stuck in the virtual world. XD he has seen how i look like and he doesn't care. he loves me for who i am. ^_^ i trust what he says cuz we're very alike. and i don't lie. from our chats on irc, i can tell that he is a very nice, kind-hearted and sweet person. heck, i can compare him to an angel (in fact, i think he's really an angel in disguise ^.~)

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsI guess it does hurt if you do love an MT member whom you can never meet. But soon enough you'll get over it, I believe. *sigh* Reality will make you come to your senses. >.<

we'll meet each other soon. he will come and visit me after i finish my pre-u by the end of next year. he believes that anything is possible. you just have to work for it. ^_^ i did have my doubts and fears at first, but as soon as i realised my feelings for him, all of those doubts and fears just...disappears. look at the poem i made in my siggy and u'll understand...hopefully ^^;

i love you, FallenAngel ~<3

Signature

Norin

Norin

Mono Espacial

I don`t think so... but I do believe it is posible, what can stop love?

If you want to make an omelette you have to brake some eggs
Signature
Be excellent to one another

mariska

mariska

Ruka

No never, but that doesn't mean it can't happen for some people. And I did made a few good friends here. :D

Signature
We were meant to live for so much more
Have we lost ourselves?
Somewhere we live inside

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

nani?!!!!!! o_O......eh nah im okay in not falling in love period, too much drama so little time, im the kind that wants to party and have fun XD but!....if it happens it happens *shrugs*

'Signature Image'

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Quote by crewcifix-edit- double post.

you can delete ur double post if you wanted to -- ur lv54 [i'm lv 31 i think and i can delete my posts] ^_^

but back to the question -- i think it's possible -- however -- it would take a great deal of trust and honesty for the "relationship" to work. I think it depends on the individual and if they let themselves fall in love with the other MT person.

Quote by ramchongIs there any rules stated " Married But Available...?"

ionno -- is there??

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

Quote by Jyu-Jyubut back to the question -- i think it's possible -- however -- it would take a great deal of trust and honesty for the "relationship" to work. I think it depends on the individual and if they let themselves fall in love with the other MT person.

what jyu-jyu says is true. that's how my angel and i became couples in the first place. because we trusted each other greatly and we are very honest towards each other. ^_^

Signature

Ya never know, but then, I don't know anyone here that much yet anyway.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

but this is just not for me!! XPi dun wanan think about that. XP

What's wrong with finding someone online? There's many successful dating sites just for that and are a great way of meeting people. Here you don't have a problem finding someone with the same interests.

Or...is it 'love' you're "ewwww-ing"?

Quote by Shkira

not that i find anything wrong with it.. i mean, some ppl in MT might
find it ok............
but this is just not for me!! XPi dun wanan think about that.
XP

What's wrong with finding someone online? There's many
successful dating sites just for that and are a great way of meeting
people. Here you don't have a problem finding someone with the same
interests. Or...is it 'love' you're "ewwww-ing"?

That or that poster is a young kid who doesn't know much about love.

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Quote by PhantomSavage

Quote by Shkira

not that i find anything wrong with it.. i mean, some ppl in MT might
find it ok............
but this is just not for me!! XPi dun wanan think about that.
XP

What's wrong with finding someone online? There's many
successful dating sites just for that and are a great way of meeting
people. Here you don't have a problem finding someone with the same
interests. Or...is it 'love' you're "ewwww-ing"?

That or that poster is a young kid who doesn't know much about love.

i think crew-san is talking bout finding an online love ^_^ and if she feels that way -- then she feels that way -- online love isn't appealing to some ppl ^_^ and to others -- that's possible for them to love someone they found online. ^_^

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 156 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.