Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fall in love with fellow mt member? - Minitokyo

fall in love with fellow mt member?

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

not really i have a lot friends and i love them all here
and some of this guys i really really love and i am crazy for this memebers
but i mean that only in friendship way

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Yes a have fallen in love with someone from MT. We are now a happy couple even though he lives in Australia and I live in Oregon...

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by MrSixkiller89i never fell in love with a member here
weird?
hmmz i know some people here and it is going good with them
just dont give up ;)
what is there for jakulito??? XP

WTF????

Quote by AkaikenHmm.... I think later because I'll go study my lessons, hehehe!!!

WTF x2???? Come on, Ken..... I know you have a crush on &(&(% iY*^%&^ and %^&* %&$ plus &^% &^%!!!

Anyways, I know what you're goin through athena.... don't sweat it.... God has ways.... hehehe... I told you your love story was an evening soap drama brought to life.....

Signature

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Hmmm... I've never fallen in love online... Don't think I will... Its difficult to say but its just something I don't think will happen to me... But I suppose it can happen, since love is never about distance...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

DarkMaiden1369

DarkMaiden1369

.::Hopeless::.

hmm.. I'm goign with a big fat no ^^
i mean peopel can find peopel tehy can actually
meet .. I dont see how people say theyre in love
if they havent even seen them in person... crazy
stuff

Signature Image
You shattered all the hopes and dreams I never had.....

sisko

sisko

ETERNO NAVEGADOR

:) :D XD :nya:
YES!!
I have a secret love!!
SISKO........ :) :D XD :nya:

Integrante de (member of): [Hispanime] & [Ecchi Club] & [Perverts Club] & [OutLaw City]

"EL HISPANO ES VIDA" :) :D XD :nya:

Signature

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

Nah! I would find that very hard! I just think that a lot of people are really nice at MT but I havn't fallen in love with someone.....And won't....?

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

er.... i have, but they're older than me...T.T

Pride comes before the fall

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I've had online crushes before...but never fallen in love with anyone i met online yet. There is the possibility, esp if the person is from the same area. But i prefer being in a relationship where i can meet the guy often, go out, have dinner, watch movies... instead of having to rely on the internet... Long distance relationship really don't work for me.

Signature

Drak

Drak

Dragon Child

I know two MT couples (one is practically my neigbors).
As for me... I don't if I'll fall in love with an MT member. But I made many, good friends.

'This is the story about dragons, magic and people dreams' - Dragonblood.
Current chapter: 12

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Quote by Anjeilewell, actually, i did fall in love with someone here in mt. =^_^= he
confessed his feelings towards me first, before i sorted out my
feelings and realized that i do love him too. we're a couple now, even
though he lives in California and i in
Malaysia.

That's really sweet. :) But in reply to your poll, I answered No, never. I never really did feel secure enough anywhere in the internet. For all I know, I could be talking to a serial killer. For all I know, the person I'm talking to might be a 50-year-old man who doesn't have anything else to do. I need to trust somebody first to fall in love. And for me to trust somebody, it's going to take a very very long time. I mean, I haven't even fallen in love with someone I know personally. So in all honesty, no, I have never fallen in love with someone here at MT, and I doubt I ever will.

>>Mga pinoy talaga o, ang hilig talaga sa mga topic tungkol sa love. :D

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

sherazard

sherazard

parfait tic

uh no. dont know anyone that well for that.

"Geez! You should be more careful, a woman's face is the most important thing to her." - Daiya
"No! It's the hair." - Fuuko
"Stupid, it should be her heart!" - Ichi

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

No, never.

I'm not close enough friends with anyone here to fall in love for one... And for another... I don't believe in love online... I know it's possible, but I would never put my faith in it for the long distance relationship thing. I think the people here are nice, but I consider everyone as friends, and I don't think it'd go beyond that.

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Holt

Holt

pffft

I really don't see how one can fall in love with someone they've never met in person. If two people from MT meet up in real life then I can see it happening.

Signature Image

Kev

Retired Moderator

Hannibal

lol, if u guys didnt know, sheqel did online dating before he ever met cherry-sakura, it's stated in this link, lol.

http://support.minitokyo.net/about/

then again, meeting each other is essential for knowing each other well. i wont marry anyone online until the day we meet :)

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

don't plan to ........ in cyberspace. but friends are always nice.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Quote by crewcifixewwwwwwwww...
not that i find anything wrong with it.. i mean, some ppl in MT might find it ok............
but this is just not for me!! XPi dun wanan think about that. XP

yup yup yup! me agree! :nya: and nope! me havent!

Vinitachi

Vinitachi

Azndude

No but maybe. I'm planning to stay here until this site is down for good. Its anyone guess when that will happen. :D
So it possible for me to have a crush and maybe fall in love with someone. Might be even possible to meet up too. Just have to catch me first. ;)

Learning little by little.
Signature

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

yea i do.. thats all i can say for now.

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

Nope Nope, never had. I want to be able to hold and embrace the person I love. I want to be able to be with them always ^.^

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

I have no heart, so i cannot love....

actually i've never been in love before. ^^;

Signature

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

hm.. i do kinda like someone in MT but its to embarrasing to say..

but falling in love online is just unreachable and its impossible to know their feelings.

unless this person is close to you in person..

Signature

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

Yes I did... Acctually I am... uhmmm there wasn't a broken heart clause on MT's suscription contract wasn't it? :\

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

Not here, but on another forum. He tracked me down on AIM and we talked for a few months, then it sorta just evolved.. it's hard, with the distance, but we're doing fine. It probably makes the relationship stronger.

Love is love.

page 2 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.