Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fall in love with fellow mt member? - Minitokyo

fall in love with fellow mt member?

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

DevilJo

DevilJo

Death Angel

I have never or will ever fell in love with anyone in mt or other forums, I hope.

"True Power lies within the blood of your
peoples revenge. . . The devils fruit can lead me there. . . ."

I'm not sure what to say about this. When, i look at my very short friend list i notice that all my listed friends are girls. There are some of them that i have know from other forums for a while now and sometimes even speak to on MSN. The idea of falling in love with one of them does look like someone with a wild imagination could have. Well i'm not saying that i could not fall in love with one of them. But can love realy be coplete when you never met eachother face to face?

Some will say it is possible while others will say it isn't. I don't have any idea what to think of it.

Having friends on the Internet is one thing but loving someone is another. The idea that one can love another while nver meating eachother in real lief is realy nice. But the human contact is missing. The feeling f being closer together is not present. An internet love can not reconfort your when you are crying ar when you are deaply sad. All that can come to you are words with no emotional touches.

I Japanese language 'suki' can both mean 'like' and 'love' I think one can only like a person on the internet and will only be able to love that person ones both of them are able to embrace for real

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

yep i have and im still in love with him

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

yea, i have ^^ and we've been together for close to 4 months now ~ i can also name approximately 3 more couples as well ~

i think love online is possible ~ but i wouldn't say that a few important qualities in a relationship such a trust and loyalty aren't key as well ~

for all of those who do have someone online... or someone at all ~ i wish you all the best of luck with the relationship and many happy days ahead for you and your loved one ^^

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by jakulitoWTF x2???? Come on, Ken..... I know you have a crush on &(&(% iY*^%&^ and %^&* %&$ plus &^% &^%!!!

You freak!!! Just say your love to #&()#!*#$*(!!!

Quote by jakulitoAnyways, I know what you're goin through athena.... don't sweat it.... God has ways.... hehehe... I told you your love story was an evening soap drama brought to life.....

But very well said.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cadi

Cadi

True

I don't think I have really fell in love before, to say I don't even know what it feels like... I'm fine with people finding love online, or finding on here on mt^^ its just so cute watching themXD XD

Quote by Anjeilewell, actually, i did fall in love with someone here in mt. =^_^= he
confessed his feelings towards me first, before i sorted out my
feelings and realized that i do love him too. we're a couple now, even
though he lives in California and i in Malaysia.

how sweet^^ I wonder who he is thoughXD

Quote by Anjeilewe'll meet each other soon. he will come and visit me after i
finish my pre-u by the end of next year. he believes that anything is
possible. you just have to work for it. ^_^ i did have my doubts and
fears at first, but as soon as i realised my feelings for him, all of
those doubts and fears just...disappears. look at the poem i made in my
siggy and u'll understand...hopefully ^^;

wow! cool, hope the visit goes well^^ yup that is a long, poem, but still good.

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

ParadoxPixie

ParadoxPixie

Triple Orgasmic Bi

Nope.

"I'll rot carefully, cautiously and in style."

I haven't met that special someone on MT yet but I am an opened person XP

Signature

Well considering that I just got here, and really don't know shit about anyone, I just picked a random reply.

Online love takes a lot of time, because all you're getting to know is the inner personality of someone. You meet in person, then you face the outer personality, and for a lot of us, that's very different than what we portray here.

So yeah. I'd have to know someone a loooong time online before considering love.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

No I do not really know anyone well enough to fall in love with them. I think it would be hard for me to fall in love with someone here but you never now what can happen until it happens. So to those who have found love here good for you!

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

No, I haven't(yet).

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

no waaaay Hosea..d'ya know how many teen girls are on the six oclock news because they thought they fell in love on the net.....scwary....vary vary scwary :(

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

Zakero

Zakero

->^_^<-Cat-boY->^_^<-

I have a lot of friend that keep an internet love friend, but for me is to much complicate to understand.Maybe I don`t know what love is.Maybe something else, I don`t know.
Hope I found someone from here or from some other site. :sweat:

Live or Anime
Live for Anime!!!
Do we watch Anime to live, or we live to watch Anime.
Signature

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well this is pretty weird. but nonetheless evrything is possible. i mean lots of people here are really nice and good individuals. loving them or falling in love with them is not rare. it is possible.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by joycevYes a have fallen in love with someone from MT. We are now a happy couple even though he lives in Australia and I live in Oregon...

Aww... Ain't that sweet? :)

Well I don't really know if I am or not.... I can't tell... But I can say that I do like him. :) A lot.

FallenAngel

FallenAngel

dead 12/28/08

^^ I have and I hope that when we meet I'll be able to show her in person how much I love her =^_^= although I'm sure she knows how much I do now ^_~.

i believe online relationships are just as valid as "real" ones. Both need trust, communication, and commitment. I'm really glad my timidness didn't get the best of me when I confessed to her, I would have regretted that so much.

i love you, Anjeile =^_^=

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

No I haven't fell in love with an MT member, that would be a little hard for me. Congratulations to all the members who are in love with someone here in MT!!

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Quote by athenalove?so what's that?actually i dont know anything about this word...

Me too... I need an explanation.
So if I don't understand it, I can't really say I have. But crushes are a different thing. Lol.

Brownie the Cat

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

nahh..do I have to?
I have a bf in real life..I dont need one in MT
but new friends are always welcome ;)

acid-awakening

acid-awakening

Ore Hitori De Juubun Da

That would be a taiqueerdo thing
Lolz... anywayz... obvious for me
NO WAY!

brotherly....sisterly...that's where it all started!

mine...lil bit weird!

but i guess i should end it up!

he's not here anymore!

calisqo

calisqo

::RERAITO::

lol >.< not being rude or anything >.<
Is that possible XD
It must be a temporary high >.< isn;t it?

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

I've found my love here at MT *lol* I think a lot of people know that Angel-on-Dragon and I are a couple.... I'm sure I'll never want to let her ever go again ^^
We also want to move together soon, so I think it's not that strange to find someones love through MT ^^

Signature

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

*looks at the post of her sweetheart*
What else can I say? I really love her and as she already said, we also want to move together in two month or so.
So I'm glad I found MT - and DarkCrimson ^^

Signature Image

page 3 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.