Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fall in love with fellow mt member? - Minitokyo

fall in love with fellow mt member?

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Kimaris

Kimaris

Still rolling on

I do...surprisingly.
She'd never look at me twice though T_T
Probably has a boyfriend too...ahh...empty love, Thats all I ever get ~_~
I admit I have got strong feelings towards a few members here though. I won't say who so I don't embarress them.
But still....one can wish, and have hopes for the future, right?

*yawn*
=================================================================
A member of the [Naruto Fan Group] and [MT-UK]

i haven't fallen in love with a mt member and i don't think i ever will ^_^'
it might b possible for some members, but i can't like someone without at leas tknowing what they look like, and no im not being shallow. i mean, seriously.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I hope I do fall in love someday, even if it is with an MT member. To tell you the truth, I'm hoping that an MT member falls in love with me because I've tried too hard in my hometown, and it's just so difficult.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Lol, no, I haven't fallen in love with anyone on MT. I'm not sure if I could fall for someone online, although I know it is entirely possible. One of my friends met her boyfriend online, and they've been dating for several months now. But who knows..anything could happen. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cadi

Cadi

True

Quote by EnialisI do...surprisingly.
She'd never look at me twice though T_T
Probably has a boyfriend too...ahh...empty love, Thats all I ever get ~_~
i admit I have got strong feelings towards a few members here though. I won't say who so I don't embarress them.
But still....one can wish, and have hopes for the future, right?

right... you will find someone that love your back..dont worry, hey maybe you should confess the member you have feelings toward, you never know what might happen ;)

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

err...can i take my answers back?

falling in love is really shitty!

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

Quote by athenaerr...can i take my answers back?falling in love is really shitty!

oh dear...what happened? i hope your feelings will change... :(

well i'm not really sure if it's actually possible to find love here or online anywhere...but i have met a lot of nice, fun, and interesting friends/people here. that just seems difficult without being able to meet the other person in flesh and blood. and i think people are different in real life...their online personas and their real life personas may not be the same. but congratulations and best wishes to those who were lucky enough to find love here!

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Hmm... ><

Falling in love with a fellow MT member is difficult for me...

But I think it's possible to happen..

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Yesssss.....and that's all I'm going to say on that *turns bright red* Stop looking at me please >_> .....

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

not me...there is noway that i will fall in love with someone on the internet

Hmm maybe some day lol havent really meet anyone here lol

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Too new here don't know enough people so never had that problem

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Rezel

Rezel

- Yazuka -

Is it even possible to fall in love with another MT member?

- May The Darkness Return To Me -
Somebody had already taken the name Yazuka!! .'(

falling in love with fellow mt member = stupidity!!!!!

damn!

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

Quote by athenafalling in love with fellow mt member = stupidity!!!!!damn!

agrees! real love is so undefinable.

love that ish internet preppy is so verbal. eww.

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Sakura0chanHmm... &gt;&lt;

Falling in love with a fellow MT member is difficult for me...

But I think it's possible to happen..

Awww....c'mon...... ayus lang yun, mapapaibig mo rin naman ako.... bleeehhhhh XP *runs*

Signature

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Ow... I don't think so... I won't fall for a member...
Thats, weird...

Depends... :hmpf:

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

hmmm... don't know if that will ever happen... well, i'm not sure of the things that will happen to me... i guess it's possible... i mean, it really isn't impossible... i don't think of it as a weird thing... it's normal to feel things for others...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

lactoseTheIntolerant

lactoseTheIntolerant

No Life King / Kotoro Nanbara

i think its positively silly to fall in love with someone here, but it is also entirely convievable. if people, and i use the term people loosely, that play everquest can fall in love with each others avitars then falling in love a forum based site where one displays your own unique art is completely feasable. art it supposed to be a window into ones soul is it not?

I know that i personally will never fall in love with anyone here becuase i honestly am to far gone for the goody goody people here. I am on the outside, in real life, a very generous and kind person and i have had people actually tell me i have a heart of gold but im afraid that is is a sham. I may appear to have a heart of gold but it is merely gold plated. On the inside it is a black and hollow abyss. none that casualy or even intimately know me would guess this but i am fueled by a seething rage and obsession with knowledge.

i try, in all facets of my life, to improve myself. I study tirelessly and strive to achieve perfection of thought and mind. i know i will never atain it but still shoot for it. this leaves little room in my heart, let alone life, for love. love is a ceasless series of wants and desires and honestly i have enough desires as it is now without having to cater to those of a woman.

this leads to the dilema. I , unlike most men, understand women. in fact i respect them in the same way i respect men and have uncanily , on previous occasions, predicted their responses to stimuli to a tee. this apparently is not something any sound minded man does whos intent it is to date. in fact most us my buddies treat women like things and the girls they are dating EAT IT UP. im not joking its silly the way many women are with complete and total jerks. it boggles the mind.

i have on occasion, too many to count, been likened to a teddy bear by the women around me. Apparently my pleasant outward disposition is something women avoid like the plague. I have heard one girl liken "nice guys" to snakes. making the leap that nice guys always cheat on the girls they date and that jerks are faithful. this type of illogical thought is madeningly obtuse.

perhaps its my intollerance of ignorance that will keep me single..... yup thats likely it.

http://img119.exs.cx/img119/6779/zzzzzzz.gif

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

i dont think you can fall in love with someone over the internet. If you knew them in person, and you both happened to be on MT then yep fair enough, but love over the internet is ... not the same. You have to actually meet someone and connect with them face-to-face!!!!!

angelkagome

angelkagome

~Magic Spark~

oh lol this is a very interesting topic! hm... in my opinion, it's considered infatuation when you fall in love here, since you don't really know the person! you tend to expect... that's hard cuz you might get disappointed and both of you will get hurt. there's also the lack of trust since, like i said, you don't know the person! and you know that trust is very important in a relationship. but of course there are exceptions...

like when you have already fallen in love with a member of MT in real life! example, you have a friend irl (you see and talk to him/her), whom you have fallen in love with and is a member! like me! *laughs*

i love you my angelic tigerbabee!!! mwah!!! XD *meows*

Signature
/\/\
( . .)
s(")(") <--- This is Kitty. She doesn't want world domination. She just wants to spread her love...

his name is jhujhiti

-Rainman

Quote by crewcifixewwwwwwwww...

not that i find anything wrong with it.. i mean, some ppl in MT might find it ok............

but this is just not for me!! XP

i dun wanan think about that. XP

yep, it's just plain weird for me as well

i think it is possible too... but no i never felt in love here and i also got a boyfriend so... it is kind of difficult :P

page 4 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.