Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fall in love with fellow mt member? - Minitokyo

fall in love with fellow mt member?

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

is there really someone who have already fall in love with other ?

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Um.....well i kinda like someone
not love, that seems a bit much
maybe that will happen later but not now...
but i believe that it is completely possible

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

PsionicMatrix

There is no user pics.... so how would we know if we're not falling in love with someone who is obese? Don't mind my comment..... i guess looks come first with me. Our entire culture is shallow.. lol

Insert Witty Remark here.

Quote by lactoseTheIntoleranti think its positively silly to fall in love with someone here, but it
is also entirely convievable. if people, and i use the term people
loosely, that play everquest can fall in love with each others avitars
then falling in love a forum based site where one displays your own
unique art is completely feasable. art it supposed to be a window into
ones soul is it not?
I know that i personally will never fall in love with anyone here
becuase i honestly am to far gone for the goody goody people here. I am
on the outside, in real life, a very generous and kind person and i
have had people actually tell me i have a heart of gold but im afraid
that is is a sham. I may appear to have a heart of gold but it is
merely gold plated. On the inside it is a black and hollow abyss. none
that casualy or even intimately know me would guess this but i am
fueled by a seething rage and obsession with knowledge. i try, in all
facets of my life, to improve myself. I study tirelessly and strive to
achieve perfection of thought and mind. i know i will never atain it
but still shoot for it. this leaves little room in my heart, let alone
life, for love. love is a ceasless series of wants and desires and
honestly i have enough desires as it is now without having to cater to
those of a woman. this leads to the dilema. I , unlike most men,
understand women. in fact i respect them in the same way i respect men
and have uncanily , on previous occasions, predicted their responses to
stimuli to a tee. this apparently is not something any sound minded man
does whos intent it is to date. in fact most us my buddies treat women
like things and the girls they are dating EAT IT UP. im not joking its
silly the way many women are with complete and total jerks. it boggles
the mind. i have on occasion, too many to count, been likened to a
teddy bear by the women around me. Apparently my pleasant outward
disposition is something women avoid like the plague. I have heard one
girl liken "nice guys" to snakes. making the leap that nice guys always
cheat on the girls they date and that jerks are faithful. this type of
illogical thought is madeningly obtuse. perhaps its my intollerance of
ignorance that will keep me single..... yup thats likely it.
http://img119.exs.cx/img119/6779/zzzzzzz.gif

jeez, that pisses me off, man! I am a woman, and if you really knew women, you'd know we are not to be studied like lab rats....that what 10, 20, even 100 women think is not a representation for all the women in the world!!! i for one, would only date a man who treats those around him as he would like to be treated..it is a sign that he would have MY feelings on his mind, and that he'd make a loving father....lactose-duude here surrounds himself with dumb women.....jerks=faithful? i have NEVER heard such nonsense in my life! LOL!!! XP XD

and to answer the quesiton....i could never fall in love on the internet..i simply dont think its a wise thing to do

lactoseTheIntolerant

lactoseTheIntolerant

No Life King / Kotoro Nanbara

the women i hang around are rather intelligent. you kind of have to been when you are engineering majors and engineering majors are who i generally hang with. But intelligence is no guarantee that a woman is anywhere near sane or major relationship material.

i am also well aware that women are not lab rats to be studied. thats why i said no man who wants to bother with dating should even try to understand the female psyche becasue no two women are exactly alike in the same way no two men are exactly alike. This was the understanding i was referencing. My predicting the outcomes of situations involving women are based on the more general understanding of the female psyche and when it comes to psychology the odds are in your favor when you make a general prediction, thus explaining my record for correct results. anyone whose read a few psychology books could make the same guess as me and find that they are generally correct. I commend your frankly rational and logical desire to associate yourself with men who do unto others as they would have others blah blah blah, And wish you the best of luck in finding such a person.

I didn't say that the whole jerk=faithful thing made sense. i personally think its the most idiotic crock of $@% ive ever heard. its never wise to lump a large group of people together in a stereotypical manner and i don't think i did. in my post i was merely relating what i have seen in first hand and i "calls em like i sees em". i live in san diego cali and am in college. apparenlty the women that got SDSU have lost their minds..... or at least the ones ive gotten to know have.

midorinokari

midorinokari

Till My Forever Become No Longer

Hmm.... I guess it ain't bad to find soeone interesting here, but it will never realy be love if you haven't seen that person, no contact, no nuthin whatsoever... You realy won't be able to know how the person really is... Falling in love is a long process, it takes time to build a strong relationship... Find someone interesting here in MT, make contact and build the relationship through communication... Ehehehehe... Didn't mean to preach though!

Ehehehe, like me... I had a friend IRL and I love her with just about every bit of me and she's a member of MT too... I didn't realy find her here, I invited her! lol! But she's a member!

I luvyu too my lil kittie! rawr! Wah! Hehehehe................... Mwah! :X

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmm... If it is love, then it is love no matter what...
Well yeah... Especially in MT where all the members are lovely ^^

~~cheers~~
daniel

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

I've been talking to a girl recently and i would say i have a huge crush on her since we strated talking only a few times the strangest thing is i don't really ever have much to say but with her i have been talking more hhaha ^_^' go figure, we have things in common we like but love is something u handle in person i think or i don't know u still have to take into account this is the net maybe i'll get to know her better and who knows.

Right if u have found love here or anywhere congrats and i hope it works out but if it doesn't such is life just move on.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

hmmm.can i change my answer again?

heheheh

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

just infatuation... not me! he! he! i don't have feelings? maybe! but i think the nearest and most possible explanation or answer to that is... they're just infatuated with one another... no offense to the others... that's just my answer and opinion!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

what really counts is what you feel for a certain person, it doesnt matter if its just on a forum or anywhere, hmm i agree with mela.

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

LactosetheIntolerat: Do you have any idea how up yourself you sound?

Brownie the Cat

interesting thread. well if they happened to live nearby AND love anime, that would blow my mind enough that i probably would fall in love with them.

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

I've heard of people getting married through World of Warcraft... And Ragnarok online...

So on MiniTokyo... I would say it's possible.

...last answer...dreaming and hoping is free...so use that

VanillaHfan01

VanillaHfan01

Shy Girl

not yet but i think im starting 2. i mean i made friends with a realy nice member. i realy look up 2 him. :nya:

Nope.

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by athenalove?

so what's that?

actually i dont know anything about this word...

but if you this action on a fellow mt member..i mean...really weird right?

especially if you know that you'll never gonna see that person because of distances...
it hurts....right?...right?

err....for jak...

alam mo nahihirapan na ako grabe sobrang hirap kung anu ano ng katangahan ginagawa ko!

sensya na kung ipit ka ha!

Actually, you bring up a rather interesting point. Though, there have been rather a decent deal of topics asking if love can exist online, or long distance and such, but nothing MT related.

Yes, I do, because I'm in one myself (a relationship, that is). For over four very blissful months now and I know of others that have as well. Its something thats brought up alot "You've never met the person, so how can you love them". Well isn't that more of referring to being physically attracted then? After all, how can you be so positive that the person your talking face to face to is being completely honest with you? You can't. There is no honest way you can tell. Unless the person is so obviously lying, which is something that can also be picked up via the net as well. As with offline, though it is a bit more difficult to tell, but you can tell if someone is lying or not. I personally take their work for it unless its something so unbelievable (a few names come to mind).

Distance? Isn't love something that is suppose to go beyond distance? Granted, at times I do wish I could be there for that person, I personally think its human to want to, but honestly I don't think that it is that important, sure I wish I could be there. Though, my feelings are true, I put all of my trust into that person and I have great faith in them as well. Though, betrayal or deception, as with offline, is something that can happen as well and it can be very hard at times being separated...but honestly...if the love is true..and strong...I believe that it can surpass the distance.

No, it doesn't always mean you get hurt..if you do..maybe it wasn't love..maybe..it wasn't ment to be. It may be a very painful thing to realize, but sometimes it isn't ment to be. Sometimes what you thought would last forever, crumbles apart before your eyes and won't reassemble no matter how hard you try..but sometimes..you just have to let it crumble..and never give up hope. To keep moving foward. :) Honestly, there isn't much difference between online and offline, only that your not there with the person and you actually get to know the person and know who they are (if your honest with each other) instead of what usually is based on attraction and then getting to know someone (or so what I've observed, not saying thats how it is). Of course, this is my opinion, everyone is entitled to their own opinion and beliefs and I'm not trying to shove this down someones throat, just merely stating my own opinion :)

Athena : I'm not sure I'm following your 'answers' what exactly are you answering, if you don't mind me asking.

EDIT - Athena : Seriously, what are you talking about?

Signature Image

uhmmm...I'll take my answers back again for the 50th time!!!!

its stupidity again ^_^

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

If I had a boyfriend and he came here... sure XD

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

gash

wad do u want?

well... its not exactly impossible but chances are pretty slim... unless u guys have some other private meetings elsewhere... otherwise, it shud be rather impossible... hu noes maybe u might jux find ur cousin on mt... ><

:: [B]iRth oF neU [h]0pe ' aN [a]NGeL's FirST [d]EScenD ::

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

First thing Paolo will do after getting unbanned will take a sledge hammer, aim it at athena and bash her like a mirror!!!

After I watched both of your backs, you turned on me and now athena you say that love is shitty and stupid and all in between!!!

So all I've been feeling for the past 12 years is shit? Is that it?

Here's a little extra for you athena, check it out:

Will ya make up your mind!!!

Come on!!! If you quittin on Pao, then you can always have that geek-bait, U-know-who!!!

Signature

Don't really know anyone well enough.
You can tell who's nice and who isn't.
Nice variety of ladies

No Reward + No Consequence = What's the F$cking Point?

Signature

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i know a person here that i really have more of a crush on because i know them on MT. and i have met them in real life. i just cant get over her i dont know why. i could normally just ask a girl out. but not her.

page 5 of 7 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.