Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 fall in love with fellow mt member? - Minitokyo

fall in love with fellow mt member?

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Nope, I just come here to chat. :)

I am in love with a fellow MT'er

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

Well I've just been here for like two days so nope, I havent ^__^, and I don't think I will... maybe >_>

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Yeah! I'm in loved with ?????? . I'm truly, madly, deeply in loved with her. XD I'm planning to propose to her right now.

nop ^_^'

Signature Image

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarkIngramYeah! I'm in loved with ?????? . I'm truly, madly, deeply in loved with her. XD I'm planning to propose to her right now.

Ambisyoso!!!

You can't do that right here and now.... it's irrational and ahhh what the hell!!! do what you gotta do!!!

Signature

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

At the begining I tot it wont happen to me. But right now yes, I've falling in love with a girl in MT...Ohh my...

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Hmmm i think it can happen...as this is a community right...this is a community of common interest...so ya...it could happen...it be even greater if you're nearby...you might never know...

Signature Image

a person can fall in love in mt :)
but personally i dont think love is possible
i dont believe it exists :)
but anyone can if they want
u meet new people here but on this websites
nahhhhhhhhhh o_0

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Mind your own business JAK >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by DarkIngramYeah! I'm in loved with ?????? . I'm truly, madly, deeply in loved with her. XD I'm planning to propose to her right now.

Ambisyoso!!!
You can't do that right here and now.... it's irrational and ahhh what the hell!!! do what you gotta do!!!

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

I'm going to play the role of the a-hole. Not going to happen...ever.

Love exists, what it is is something that can't be defined. The reason for this, is due to it being something completely different for every single person in this world. It's something you feel, you desire, you cherish...that you want to protect from being harmed with every single fiber of your being, including your spiritual side.

The reason it will never truly happen here (And I say truly because there will be people here that will say otherwise) is because this is fake. What you read of me and what I am are two totally different people, just as what you are and what I read of you are two totally different people. In this digital world, you can make up whatever you want and be that person, or you can let every guard down you have and be what you truly are deep down inside. The problem is that everyone of us has multiple faces we show the world. Be it the face we show our parents, a friend, a close friend or a completely stranger...there are so many aspects to a person that there is no way to know who they truly are via the internet. You can find one face of them...like that face and meet in real life...say you're in love get married live happily ever after. The catch...you didn't fall in love on MT...you fell in love once you found every aspect of that person and loved it all...

For someone to say they love a MTer that they've never met in real life is a completely lie...only because what they love is not the person...but one face they choose to show the world...

Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by DarkIngramMind your own business JAK >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Quote by jakulito

Quote by DarkIngramYeah! I'm in loved with ?????? . I'm
truly, madly, deeply in loved with her. XD I'm planning to propose to
her right now.

Ambisyoso!!!
You can't do that right here and now.... it's irrational and ahhh what
the hell!!! do what you gotta do!!!

When you posted in this thread and made it public it already became my business so live with it!!!

Signature

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

I'm not really sure...there might be someone later though but that might take awhile till I like him

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Heh, I know someone who found "love" here, *cough*Cy, ahem, anyways I think love is difficult
for anyone, even if that person is standing right there infront of you.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

that is just stupid...how can you love someone on another side of a screen...no offence to anyone, but i couldn't, i think its just stupid

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

Quote by K-Jinthat is just stupid...how can you love someone on another side of a screen...no offence to anyone, but i couldn't, i think its just stupid

Hey I know what you mean. It may sound stupid but I guess someone has found love on the other side of the screen. You never know... ;) But it is hard to hold a relationship through the net. You get kinda tired of always having to be on the net all the time.

Quote by NorinI don`t think so... but I do believe it is posible, what can stop love?

yep.......how can u help if u really fall in love ><" but it'll got much pain if u're so far away T^T anyway....a little hope in my mind................... hope so T _ T

sry for didn't come. Now, thk for coming to my page or c my work.
Hope everyone's fine and happy.

dont think so

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

do i have to?
nope i haven't met anyone special here... maybe some of my friends..

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

newtype2010

newtype2010

nightmare ghost

yes i fall in love but i don't know about her feeling she is from a far country fom my country
but ibelieve he knows that the first letter in her name as amember ....... w

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

well i don't totally believe in love, but i fell for a mt member, but i know her in real life. and i still want to go out with her but she's a little shy on the matter.

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Chobitsluva

Chobitsluva

Freya Freya

i could its very possible theres someone on here i like alot

UserPage Layout by Belmikry-(Best Userpage Maker Thing Ever)

Signature

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

Jeez, never be in love here. I'd never because I'm remaining single! :P

Always approach with a smile!

darkzlevin

darkzlevin

Are We Who We Seem?

:X *anje and fallen sitting on a tree... K I S S I N G*

j/kz ;) anyways long distance relationship is bad =)

starts off good then it gets bad ^^ so be careful

SUPPORT MINITOKYO BY JOINING THEIR MIRC CHANNEL
#minitokyo @ irc.rizon.net

Signature

page 6 of 7 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 156 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.