Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'White Rabbit' sweets - Minitokyo

'White Rabbit' sweets

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

As I sit here munching on some White Rabbit sweets, I wondered if anyone else had eaten them?

As far as I know, they come in a few flavours, but the standard milk flavour is probably my favourite.

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

I don't know wats White Rabbit sweets but my favourite flavour is always chocolate, so if I ever eat them, I'll choose chocolate ^^ *Yummy chocolate~*

White rabbit sweets...I feel a wave of nostalgia wash over me XD ...loved them a lot as a kid. Didn't know they came in flavours other than milk...I'd still pick milk over the others even if I'd known...

YoKoBaNdiT

YoKoBaNdiT

waurenai yo

hmmmmm never heard of em unless your talkin about the easter kind @,@ but my favorite flavor is chocolate!!!

'Signature Image'

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Indeed I know exactly what they are !! They are the typical Asian sweets lol... yeah... recently they came out in strawberry... I think mint... but yeah XD They're getting harder and harder lol...

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

I didn't know they had other flavours!! Kewl~
My fav is just the original one. XD Wow, long time since I had those...yum...sweets. :nya: Infact, I remember the last time I ate them was when I was still in England! o_0
Ha! I had nearly forgotten about them until you reminded me with this thread! I used to love it these sweets as a kid. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Piotrek

Piotrek

Sound The Drones

White Rabbit... never heard of it but it`s probably somethin` good ^_^ I like sweets. Strawberries are delicious but I`ll choose chocolate :)

Signature

I've only eaten the standard milk ones. I didn't even know there were different flavors up till now XD

Be Free and Masturbate

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

OMG u eat them too!! YAY !! i thought it was only me and my family that eats them!!! wai wai!! and there's different flavors?? i didn't know that!!! now i have to go and see!!! i just eat the original flavored ones -- ^_^

i had only eaten the milk flavours... didnt noe dat there are other flavours...

Spafe

Reality Compromised

Never heard of them... O.o

I googled it and it looks Korean or something...
Anyway where would you get some since everyone seems to like them :D

Signature
"I bought some Death Star Doughnuts today. They were shaped like the Death Star and had a picture of Ben Kenobi on the packet. While I was eating them the bloody jam all leaked out of the exhaust vent and stained my tunic. WHY OH WHY DID I STIPULATE THE INCLUSION OF AN EXHAUST VENT?? The doughnuts mock my failure."

MeiBlades

MeiBlades

Random

Our sensei gives us lots of White Rabbit candy (In Japanese class). I've only ever had milk and stawberry kind and milk was my favorite of the two. *votes for milk*

blue169

Blue

ive only had the milk ones. my mum use to buy them all the time from places like "wing yip" or somewhere likr that.

Signature

What, what, what-? x_x <-had no idea there were others than standard Milk. XD Ahh~<3 Now I'll have to keep an eye out for them the next time I go to the Asian grocers'..

Haven't had the milk ones in years, either. o_0

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Oh~~! i will always stick to the origianl flavor ~~ Milk!!!!!!

i used 2 love the white rabbit sweets wen i was lil kekek
it just doesn't taste the same nows since i am older
but gosh that was yummy
i only knew the milk ones
but yummy i want sum nows lolz

white rabbit sweets, that brings back some memories
i used to eat them a lot when i was a kid
i never knew they came in different flavours
so my favorite would be the original one, milk

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

yes i eat those things ^^
i can buy it here at the toko :P
yep milk flavour is nice

i remember white rabbit when i was still a toddler. same with lilm i only knew the milk ones

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

Looks like a lot of people favor milk flavor but i think i rather chocolate especially white and dark mixed, i dont know what are white rabbits but if u are talking about easter bunny candy i guess i like the chocolate.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

k-li

k-li

Magical Girl ^_^

i have only ever had the milk ones but they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo yummy ^_^

cardmage

cardmage

After you

*casts a vote for the original flavor of the delicious white rabbit sweets*...

That means milk, btw...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

Claude

15th Division Taichou

me likes the milk ones!

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

NeverEnd

NeverEnd

~+The Ice Prince+~

i think i eat the milk one only before,quite like it

Signature Image
"Time engraves our faces with all the tears we have not shed."
Founder: Jigoku-Tsushin-MT,The-Dark-Angel-Suigintou,MT-Lucky-Star,Rosario-Vampire

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.