Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'White Rabbit' sweets - Minitokyo

'White Rabbit' sweets

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

chocolate is the most delitious flavour ever... because eating chocolate is the only one sensation you cannot describe... (apart from being in love... of course) :) :) :)

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Sorry never heard of them either. I would probably like the original flavor though I do love Chocolate.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

http://www.cybercandy.co.uk/acatalog/1975.jpg

IF its this, then chocolate is my favorite. :)

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Personally I don't really like the white rabbit candy. I'm refering to the milk one. It's really hard. But it's sweet. I haven't eaten any other sweets besides the milk one. I think the milk one is okay.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

We have White Rabbit on the Philippines but I don't know if that's what you're talking about...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I've never heard of it but i'm sure milk flavour is the best.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Ahh... yes... it wasn't mint but coconut... that was the flavour... Iwas thinking about it before I went to sleep ^^ but milk is the best XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

There's other flavours?! I never knew! I've always had the milk floavour so I guess that's my favorite! I actually really love White Rabbit milk flavour!

Signature Image

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

Quote by sereneI don't know wats White Rabbit sweets but my favourite flavour is always chocolate, so if I ever eat them, I'll choose chocolate ^^ *Yummy chocolate~*

yeey chocolate.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kazuya-chan

Kazuya-chan

Mourner Melody

My Favourite Flavour is Chocolate ! i like Chocolate and Milk , but i don't how to vote !! huh........i think i like Chocolate , because Chocolate is good ! but if Milk have flavour Chocolate i like it .....

Wow I never knew they came in different flavours, I've only ever eaten the milk ones. Iit's been a while since I've eaten any, but I still remember that they taste really yummy.

Signature Image

hey... i never knew there were different flavours! o__O well, i guess i'll like the milk ones anyways...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

Quote by Aa-chanAs I sit here munching on some White Rabbit sweets, I wondered if anyone else had eaten them?
As far as I know, they come in a few flavours, but the standard milk flavour is probably my favourite.

I tasted all of them but my fave is still milk.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

i love these sweets ^^ but now they are really rare T_T milk is definately the best!! *nods* ^^
i wish i can find where they still sell them T_T way too rare nowadays

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

yeah.. white rabbits sweets.. :D ayane luv it.. but i didnt know there are so many flavors.. O.o i only saw milk white rabbit.. keke.. :D i hope i can eat some of the other flavors.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

I still prefer the milk flavoured ones.
I'm not aware that there were other flavours :o

I didn't know there were milk flavours either... @_@

Loved the milk flavoured ones when I was small though. Had a packet always at hand when I was still in China.

Maybe I should go off grocery shopping and buy some sometime.

- This Free Life Crisis -

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

I prefer Milk flavour !!! I like to drink Milk or eat anything with the flavour of Milk inside !!!

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

i like the molk-flavored ones...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

i don't eat them anymore so i only tried the milk ones before. they're good^^

the meaning of life is [drumrollll]........................2?

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

Chocolate.....chocolate!!!!! Run bunnies!!! ^^

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Aren't they from china or japan?
Anyway yeah i have eaten some and i totally love them but i don't know where else to buy some?

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Genosider

The Last Raven

Haven't eaten them in a while.... Loved them as much as Haw flakes.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Dude, I completely forgot about these sweets and they were my favourite, I used to munch on these when I was a kid
= P
I think I only tried the Milk flavour, didn't even know the others existed.
*Feels the urge for some White Rabbit Sweets >_<*

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.