Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 'White Rabbit' sweets - Minitokyo

'White Rabbit' sweets

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Kia-san

Kia-san

Who am I again????

Woo!! I found a computer! But anyways, I love the milk and strawberry flavors.... But if you want to try something "different", because many take sweets as to be a thing to enjoy as a dessert, sweets here are usually made of a sweet bean paste and or minced rice. They are made to complement green tea and can be enjoyed at any time of the day. My all time favorite treat is a type of pastry that has lee sugar in it than a small slice of angel food cake. It's made with rice and lots of cinnimon. It's then rolled up and when you cut it, it ends up all swirly inside! Yummy wah!

Die...Just DIE.....
-Sanzo

Zerotul

Zerotul

N3kO R3P1OID

I'd have to say either Milk... or strawberry..... but i really cant say, bcuz i only had the milk ones.... mostly :)'So i guess i'll just say the milk one

Signature
"I'm back... and this time.... with a vengeance..... nobody shall get in my way... for i have the most powerful weapon of all... the VIBRATING SHEEP OF DEATH!"

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I have to say that I expected milk to be the favourite, but not by this much ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

hi! i love the milk flavour best. didn't realise that there're other flavours actually. ^_^'
i hardly eat them now, but i remember when i was young, i love peeling the rice paper thingy that wraps the sweet and eating it. (i hope i'm talking about the correct sweet?)

IcyFyre

IcyFyre

I love WoNdeRL@nD

i actually like 2 of the flavours....milk ad strawberry! they are delicious! XD
yummy yum yumm
~Roxy~

Signature
~*We come to love by seeing an imperfect person perfectly*~

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol.. i've been over to a friends house once and she had those.. i think.. i've only tasted the milk ones but they are really good ...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

my vote goes for the standard milk flavor
it's the one that i have been eating for almost all of my life
so any other flavor would seem weird to me
but the others taste good too...

i still eat the milk flavoured rabbit lollies and i still luv em haha XD

OMG I haven't eaten these in ages .... I didn't know there was more than one flavour besides milk! Hmm ... now I feel like eating some

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

ShunKei

ShunKei

Moon Child

i like milk the best probably coz thats the only flavour i have tasted!

Signature

It's hard to answer the question, "What's wrong?" when nothing's right.

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

he he milk .... hmmm I don't LIKE MILK !

see ya! ^-^

Ermac

Ermac

Raider

Well I like all of them...I lack the ability to choose a fav between them and thank you for making me hungry^^'

For love....nah....just ecchi.

I've never tried the other flavors...
I love the original milk flavor.

page 4 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.