Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what kind of buffet eater are you? - Minitokyo

what kind of buffet eater are you?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

when you go to a buffet, are you the kind who will take a lot of food and manage to eat them all, take a lot of food and can't finish them, or just take a little first, what you feel you definitely can finish?

i usually take a little first, but by the time i finish and want to go for second helpings, the food is almost all gone. ^^;; this usually happens when i attend weddings, when the food is of limited amount.

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i take huge amounts of food for the first plate, than it amount slowly decreases after each plate until i am full.....

retire

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

Plate by plate, I eat until I'm satisfied. ...Generally I will eat all that I take, and make use of it. ...Occasionally I will encounter food that is undesireable and then that food becomes waste.

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

Quote by DarkVirusi take huge amounts of food for the first plate, than it amount slowly decreases after each plate until i am full.....

yep ... uh ... thats all.

Taurec

Taurec

BAKA^2

the vacuum cleaner type ..... ;)

- Too bad stupidity isn't painful

Airrrrrrr

soulas

The Crappah.

teh 'i will eat only wat i like and all of it. take awtay too.'

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

Eat eveything thats expensive to get normally and eat everything thats not filling. :D More value for money! Bwuahaha!
Oh I'm the type to eat tillI puke and not drink until the end ;)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by soulasteh 'i will eat only wat i like and all of it. take awtay too.'

lol. same here. i'll take away too, whenever possible. XD

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I usualy starve myself befor going to a buffet so that I can eat a lot. And it works. Of course, It depends on what kind of food we're talking about... a chinese buffet is a favorite. I can usually finish everything. I'm a little piglet XD

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hehe i'll eat rather enough.........not too much but i'll choose the expensive stuff ^^ XD XD

mewmewpower

I like Cheese i do...

eat till ya puke...that's my motto

"Mew mew style mew mew grace,Mew mew power,in your face!"
Signature
Signature made by Limefreak

I'll take everything I like away first so tat no one will be able to fight with me for it later on. I don't necessarily eat the most expensive ones, cuz they may not be nice.

Usually, I take bit by bit, but the amount will increase later on. If I like a particular dish, I'll just take all of them, so tat there's nothing left for others who like it too. Yup, I'll eat till I puke too.

i think eating till you puke is a waste of food. ;)
what's the point of eating so much if it's all going to come out again. lol.

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

An all you can eat buffet?

Normally I would take everything down in one fair swoop with my very first plate. By then, I'd probably would have too much. I've never really been full before in a long while, so thinking about going back to a buffet doesn't seem all too bad. **Giggles**

Pretty much, go for chicken stirfry, first and foremost. Add it with some hot steaming rice, a bit of chopped spiced steak along the way, pasta, chicken, then mashed potatoes mixed with gravy whenever I have my hands on them. Then I go all out with whatever decent food is left. I hardly ever tried seafood before, since it's gross. Normally I don't really have the chance to try new things out. I go for what looks good, and yes - I've been around with friends who not only eat off their first plate pretty much, but like go back-and-forth ten more times. It's utterly ridiculous when you think about it - but hey, it's all you can eat, so you can't really complain.

If only they wouldn't charge root beer though, that'd be wonderful. lol

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Of course it's gonna come out again lah, but since it's a buffet then I should at least pamper myself a bit mah. Ok lah, maybe not eat until u puke but at least eat until u satisfied. Otherwise I'll feel sorry for my $$ one u know. So bad lar u, don't let me eat. T_T

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Mm...
I'm actually kinda restrained :3
i first take a considerable main meal, and then slowly work at that. And when I'm finished, I'll take really small bits from here and there, slowly. But I hardly ever actually take anything big after the main bit xD

I try not to fill myself up, since eating too much is bad (such words of wisdom from me) ~.~

Signature Image
:3

Quote by CelessaAn all you can eat buffet?
Normally I would take everything down in one fair swoop with my very first plate. By then, I'd probably would have too much. I've never really been full before in a long while, so thinking about going back to a buffet doesn't seem all too bad. **Giggles**
Pretty much, go for chicken stirfry, first and foremost. Add it with some hot steaming rice, a bit of chopped spiced steak along the way, pasta, chicken, then mashed potatoes mixed with gravy whenever I have my hands on them. Then I go all out with whatever decent food is left. I hardly ever tried seafood before, since it's gross. Normally I don't really have the chance to try new things out. I go for what looks good, and yes - I've been around with friends who not only eat off their first plate pretty much, but like go back-and-forth ten more times. It's utterly ridiculous when you think about it - but hey, it's all you can eat, so you can't really complain.
If only they wouldn't charge root beer though, that'd be wonderful. lol

o wow, that's a very detailed account of what you'll eat! XD you make me hungry just reading it....lol
personally, will you starve yourself before going to a buffet ? i find that when i'm very hungry, i tend to be able to eat less, i'll get full more easily. :(

Genosider

The Last Raven

I tend to sample everything first before really going at the good stuff like the salmon and the lamb. Then I take a no. 2 to clean out the system and do it all over again.

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

I just take the food that I like
each time just enough for my share
after finish, then will choice any plate
^_^'

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

depends what's there. but i won't take too much. i'll take a plate and if i want more then i go for it, unless the food is limited. then i take take take!

well, it depends!! if chinese buffet, me luv!! first I eat somethin' light then the party begins!! I usually go for the seafood first like shrimp, oyster and crab legs!! then I go for somethin' crispy like fried calamri or fried fish!! I basicly eat until Im full!! then dessert I usually go for fruit or ice cram!!

(\_/) Bunny!!
(-_-)

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.