Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Am I alone? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

does anyone besides me like to eat spagheti o's strait outa the can?

most ppl say that's gross, but i think they taste better cold then when they've been in the microwave and it's crusted on the sides and it's bubly and nasty...

**Get's riot shield ready for when the flying objects come from all of you** :)

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I don't know this kind of food - the spaghetti which is sold here is dry in a bag and they must be boiled for about 10 minutes.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

raging_otter

Not In

whoa dude! b4 eating those spaghettyO's better look at the nutrition index on the side of the can... the spaghettyO's have a friggin high sodium content (its about 40% ~~ whoaa!!)
better eat something else like mac n cheese maybe? :\

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

lol, meh, not like i eat them daily er nuttin, **sticks spoon back in mouth** :)

Signature

I like em that way

Go to www.flyingturkey.com/boards
then join and read the stories behind the name at the Creative Tendencies board.

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

booyeah! I am not alone in the universe. Mind you, spegetti-o's are not the ones I like. I prefer alphageti the best.

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

dude!!!! xddddddd LOL same here

Magically Delicious, yo.

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by reapsdoes anyone besides me like to eat spagheti o's strait outa the can?
most ppl say that's gross, but i think they taste better cold then when they've been in the microwave and it's crusted on the sides and it's bubly and nasty...
**Get's riot shield ready for when the flying objects come from all of you** :)

x_x sick! xD

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

o shut up sammo, u know u like them too :)

Signature

I like to eat stuff out of teh can ^_^. Most of the time its jsut be eating anyways.. so its not a ig deal..

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.