Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A teaser to combat goggle's teaser - Minitokyo

A teaser to combat goggle's teaser

page 1 of 1 7 total items

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

A farmer has a fox, a goose, and a sack of corn. he must cross a bridge to return to the farm with the fox, goose, and corn. but he can only carry one animal/item at a time. In what order does the farmer take them?

**Hint** The fox will eat the goose, and the goose will eat the corn **Hint**

Signature

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

he takes the goose then he corn then he takes the fox

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

but if he leaves the goose with the corn when he goes back to get the fox the goose will eat the corn.

sry incorrect answer :)

Signature

Hey this puzzle was in The Office. I could get the answer but i can't be bothered looking through the ep.

EDIT: oh what the heck!

First take the goose across leaving the fox with the corn. Then he comes back with the chicken and takes the fox instead. Then he makes a last trip to get the chicken.

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

really, i got this from my dad when i was like 7, i just happen to remember it, lol wierd

Signature

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

>Goose
<
>Corn
<Goose
>Fox
<
>Goose
That would be it.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

mmmmm, that is correct... you win, nothing, ahahahahahah, oooo i'm sry :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.