Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Movies of Inuyasha. Which is your favorite? - Minitokyo

The Movies of Inuyasha. Which is your favorite?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

EXPECT

EXPECT

Over Soul

As all know, specially the fanatics, Rumiko, the creator of Inuyasha, it has created 4 films related to the series.

For that reason in this forum I want to make the following question...Which of these 4 films you have liked more? and of course to comment its sound tracks, personages, argument of the film and the loving relation between the
characters....= ^ ^ = etc...

Youkai-hime

Youkai-hime

Neko-scythe reaper

Kyahahaha! this one's fav would be the one that isn't out yet in the US, the one where its all about Inubaka and his bro-maru The ever Bishie hotness that is ths one's Lord Fluffkins..a.k.. Sesshoumaru.....can't wait to buy it..~nya~=^_^=

As one turns to the darkness..... One's heart screams for salvation...but nothing answers except for the deafining silence of eternity

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

Presonally, i like all Inuyasha movies, they are awesome. I was enjoying the show.... :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Valary

Valary

FuRiouS

well I've seen only the first and the second one, and they were pretty good, I like the second one more, because InuKago are my favorite anime couple and seing them kissing for the first time was something very important for me too see (even though the kiss was lame)
so I like the second movie for now..

I haven't wached the 4th one but I think that all movies are really great ^___^ XD

Signature Image
Open your eyes...
I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

i havent watched the 4, sorry.

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i havent seem the third or fourth since they're not out in america yet...but my fave has to be the second one! it had action and was entertaining especially the first kiss of inuyasha and kagome :D

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

EXPECT

EXPECT

Over Soul

thx for all for the posts.., but... I think that the seconf movie is the best.... or no????^^

Honestly, the third movie was kind of disappointing when it came to Sesshie, but it had a lot more random humor than the other ones. The fourth one I am so looking forward to!!! But to answer your question, hte third movie was the best ;)

The first one is the best!!!

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

.....i dunno, in Canada the second movie is the latest one out, well that's translated. I haven't watched it yet.....but anyways, it's too hard to choose a favourite. i luv all of them! ^_^

xenosaga

These Tears

i haven't seen all three, only one and two, but i like them both. It was so sweet

Signature

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

la segundo porque kagome besa a Inuzasha mostrandole sus verdaderos sentimientos ok

z mas porque Sango pensaba hacer lo mismo con miroku

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

Well in my case I havent see it all four. I hear that are only three, but you know more than me. so there are four films. I only can see the serie and is very good, but in my country they havent passed the finals chapters!!!

sorry for not aswer properly your question buy when I see it I will write.

an-chan

an-chan

I'm a dragon I never get up!

I don't like Inuyasha

see ya! ^-^

Putting down my vote for the second one.

And maybe the first one.

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

3rd, i havent seen 4th. is that even out?!?!

i think in the end sesshie will kill naraku and not inuyasha..
inuyasha just aint that strong =D

3rd was cool.

and i dont care bout inuyasha and kagome crap,

go miroku / sango!! ^o^

My vote goes to the third one. It's a little iffy at some points but it's still awesome, and it has some really funny scenes. Not that the other films are bad , of course.

Member of "[Hispanime]".

i'll say the second is the best and the third is the worst

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Second is the best IMO XD

Signature

Third so far, because of Sesshoumaru.

i like the second movie.....^^!!!!!!!!!!!!, but the kiss^^
( i know.. i'm crazy^^ XP)

Out of the three movies that have been released, the third movie,'The Swords of World Conquest' is my favourite

dhunter

dhunter

Pantsman to the rescue

I have seen the three first movies and my fav one is the third,

Signature
Are those... pants on your head???

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.