Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Movies of Inuyasha. Which is your favorite? - Minitokyo

The Movies of Inuyasha. Which is your favorite?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

i only saw the first two and i didn't think they were great. the second one was better.

I never got to see the 4th one, but out of the rest, i'd rate the 3rd movie as the best, as we get to learn more of Inuyasha's father. Also Sesshomaru gets his hand dirty. Go Sesshie. The 2nd was good too, that skirmish with Naraku in the intro made it good, and the kiss of course.

:nya:

Inuyasha: Fire on the Mystic Island

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Kay....i have not watch Fire on the Mystic Island yet ...
so among da three i prefer Swords Of An Honourable Ruler

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

All of them are great movies but I don't have favorite.

Spikexp

Truth Seaker

I would say that I like the second one the best, even though three is pretty good it self from what I have heard. I have not seen the third one yet, so I'm waitning for a friend of mine to loan it to me, so I can watch it later.

Where I fight, I fight alone, where I walk, I walk alone.

Each of us needs a quest, and a person without one is lost to himself

Due to recent cutbacks, and until further notice, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

cloakanddagger

cloakanddagger

ain't she cute

i've only seen the first two, i think the second one was better because of three things
1. at the starting were Miroku gropes Sango in the middle of battle.
2. the kiss (of course)
3. the ending argument.

live with honor, die with honor, without honor you are nothing. quote by cloakanddagger

http://s4.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=24436

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.