Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pencil Or Pacer - Minitokyo

Pencil Or Pacer

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

Well... i just relise that ive been using my pacer for a ear now (plasic thing you put leads in)
Anywho i was just wondering,... what u use to draw.. and why... i myself use pacer... because its finer... and .. the point is always consistant... but i also use pencils... just not as much,,,

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I'm nothing without ps..... i can't even sketch..... ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Quote by mackyi myself use pacer... because its finer... and .. the point is always consistant... but i also use pencils... just not as much,,,

me to. but i can't draw that well...
using b or 2b leads are good for sketching

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

yes yes.... i find that for sketching.. doesnt matter.. but if ur render (coloring in) then u need a dark pencil.. like.. a 4B to 8B

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I have found in my time of drawing (When i used to draw) I prefered to use actuall pencils. Basically i never had a pacer until recently, but my biggest complaint with it was i kept going thru leads to quickly, due to them breaking.

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

I find pacer works for me the best. I hate it when i need to sharpen it every once in a while. With a pacer its just a *click*

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

a pacer.........is that another name for mechanical pencil? If it is then wow thats the first time i heard it being called pacer, well thats ALL i use cause i find pencils just have a weird feeling when u hold it. And yes the point is always sharp and u just click it to get more lead.

Im' nothing with PS too ^^" Too complicated XD

I stray away from both, most of my sketches are started in pen. If I have a new drawing style that I want to practice, I use pencil. but usually I am more for pen.

Ki sama

Always used pencils, and see no reason to change that unless I get a tablet.

Well when I doodle in English class, I use pacer ... and then to shade in stuff I switch to pencil.

"Life is not about the number of breaths you take in a moment, rather the number of moments that take your breath away."

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

oh... lol.. so that mechanical pencil is actually named 'pacer'? ^_^'
i usually use H to sketch and 2B to shade... but I don't draw often... just some doodles, so.. yeah... :P

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.