Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hilarious flash game - Minitokyo

hilarious flash game

page 1 of 1 13 total items

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

like saving cats? like killing them? or maybe bouncing them to insane heights? this is your game my friend, XD

http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/meow.html

duuude, try this too, its an anime game where you hit someone with a bike to see how far they will fly XD (imy hightst is 1208m O_O)
http://homepage.mac.com/pockyrevolution/nanaca_crash.html

Signature

wtf!!! your right. this game is hilarious!!!!!!!!!! wahahahahahaahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Creeping strength in me is the so much power that I may banish everything when i didn't controlled it. It's haunting me, even if I took this strongest power. I dealt with the devil, I gave grip on a rusted knife and I left everything just to get this power...

sanjirou

sanjirou

ultimate coordinator

shit man this is a tight game lol XD XD XD XD XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

blazinstreaks

blazinstreaks

Persocom Technician

lol XD Its freakin cool!

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

yay I got 1829m.. rofl... btw, the cat game is so gross... XD

jajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajajajajajajjajajajajajaja(...)

tecnophreak

tecnophreak

retired user

i got 2058m on the nike game now yesh! I AM THE champion! (so far.....) .

Signature

one word:

LOL

ooo ya well i've just hit a new record at 4580m muhahha and i've got a screenshot to prove it XD

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Nanaca Crash <3

XD

The concept of that game is absolutely brilliant. I suck at it though...haven't gotten much more than 2k ._.

Signature Image
:3

ryu99

ryu99

Vagabundo

Poor Kittys.

" Solo soy un vagabundo errante"

i got it 869 meters.LOL.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

My highest score is 4496.7m... Muahahahaha...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.