Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Neo-Anime.Org? - Minitokyo

Neo-Anime.Org?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

This might be a far throw, but...
Is there anyone else that frequents Neo-anime.org (http://www.neo-anime.org) for one reason or another? My e-mail access account is there, and the server has been down for serveral days. Does anyone know why, or having the same kind of troubles?

ClassicSuperman

Old Superhero, New Parameters

I have an e-mail account there with the same trouble. I don't know exactly why the server is down, but this kind of problem happenned in the past and took several months for them to recover. Hope they can return quickly. :D

"All my life i've been seeking for an angel. When i finally found one, she goes away..."

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Quote by ClassicSupermanI have an e-mail account there with the same trouble. I don't know
exactly why the server is down, but this kind of problem happenned in
the past and took several months for them to recover. Hope they can
return quickly. :D

Oh, I hope it doesn't take months... o_0
I was expecting something important to come in, and while I can still make different arrangements for that one, it's still a pain. It makes me wonder sometimes why I don't just up and move to a different account, but then again, neo-anime.org can be such a reliable account in other ways.

ClassicSuperman

Old Superhero, New Parameters

Exactly, sarisasenshi. Neo-Anime is the only server that i have an account named superman@whatever. Someone always catches this name first. :)

"All my life i've been seeking for an angel. When i finally found one, she goes away..."

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.