Neo-Anime.Org?

page 1 of 1 4 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Cancel

This might be a far throw, but...
Is there anyone else that frequents Neo-anime.org (http://www.neo-anime.org) for one reason or another? My e-mail access account is there, and the server has been down for serveral days. Does anyone know why, or having the same kind of troubles?

ClassicSuperman

Old Superhero, New Parameters

Cancel

I have an e-mail account there with the same trouble. I don't know exactly why the server is down, but this kind of problem happenned in the past and took several months for them to recover. Hope they can return quickly. :D

"All my life i've been seeking for an angel. When i finally found one, she goes away..."

• Jun 04, 2005

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

Cancel

Quote by ClassicSupermanI have an e-mail account there with the same trouble. I don't know
exactly why the server is down, but this kind of problem happenned in
the past and took several months for them to recover. Hope they can
return quickly. :D

Oh, I hope it doesn't take months... o_0
I was expecting something important to come in, and while I can still make different arrangements for that one, it's still a pain. It makes me wonder sometimes why I don't just up and move to a different account, but then again, neo-anime.org can be such a reliable account in other ways.

ClassicSuperman

Old Superhero, New Parameters

Cancel

Exactly, sarisasenshi. Neo-Anime is the only server that i have an account named superman@whatever. Someone always catches this name first. :)

"All my life i've been seeking for an angel. When i finally found one, she goes away..."

• Jun 04, 2005

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.