Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 House of Wax......Scary or boring?... - Minitokyo

House of Wax......Scary or boring?...

page 1 of 1 24 total items

DarkCrimson

DarkCrimson

Angel on Dragon's Mistress

Well Hi everyone..........
Two Days ago I watched House of Wax with my Sweety.
I think it was a nice Movie.Ok it has nothing new or better there was nothing in
it that really surprise me but it was quite entertaining.
And yeah....see Peris Hilton die was one of my Favorites.I dont like her ok.
So have anyone seen the Movie and what do you Guys think about it?

Signature

House of wax? I might just go see it, because it doen't seem very scary. ^^" Having Paris as an actor is actually quite calming. I don't think it's out yet in Australia though.

Hope you had a great time with Angel! ^^

In the mean time I'm waiting to see Mrs and Mr Smith. Sounds entertaining. ^^

- This Free Life Crisis -

Angel-on-Dragon

Angel-on-Dragon

DarkCrimson's Sex Slave

Since I watched it with you, sweety, I'd agree that it was quite entertaining ^^
And yeah, it was quite cool to see Paris Hilton die *lol* Though I think yhe could have been killed a bit earlier. Btw I think she just got this job because she was the only one that was ok with running away stupidly just in lingerie ^^

Signature Image

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

I've seen a newspaper article on it, but like what studio said, i don't think it's out yet in Aus. We always get things later than others. In any case, i'm not particularly interested in the movie or in paris hilton. So, i don't think i'll be seeing it ^^

Signature

well i cant give you any feed back because i dont watch horror or scary movies. when you have an over active imagination you try not to watch movies like that.

Signature

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I haven't seen it yet but I love to see any and all scary form of movies even if it only makes me jump i want to see it!!!!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

I thought it was a good movie but it was way overrated by the media.

Norimune

Norimune

Prince of Winter

I haven't seen it yet... but it looks kind of laim already... I like good thrillers like "the others" or "sixth sense", I hate crappy movies like scream or "I know what you did last summer" that are only about blood without any kind of argument... >.<

Uhmmm I just had a wonderful idea for a thread that will go great with this one...

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici." By the power of truth, I, while living, have conquered the universe.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Well, nothing in movies can really scare me. ^_^'
I haven't seen it yet, but friends who have told me it was boring. Though, I must admit, people getting their fingers cut off sounds pretty cool. I wonder if there's good gore in the movie. XD
And yeah, my friends told me that Paris Hilton's character dying was one of the best parts of the movie. XD

HMM, i've just finished watching it yesterday. Personally, the movie was pretty much lame. Though it was pretty funny seeing paris hilton, in what seemed to be a horror film.
XD

i didnt like it much, but a scary movie is a lost art form, because we have been exposed to them so much that thay no longer hold their once grand potency. like friday the 13 or nightmare on elm street. man when i was little those things scared me to death, now i think its impossible to get scared by a movie. accept stephen kings it, or the grudge. that was pretty scary

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

the house of wax WAS really entertaining but it wasnt scary...cuz to me a scary movie will leave you with ur eyes open at night and it didnt effect me like that at all so yea its probably because you just know it didnt happen in real life...thank god

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

I've only seen the trailer, but it looked lame as hell. It looked more like a comedy/adventure thing than a horror movie. The concept was cool, cuz wax statues can be pretty scary at times. It's just too bad that it looks like any other hack-n-slash teen movie...

Be Free and Masturbate

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

This movie is not scary, you should compare our Japanese scary movies XP scary until you can get nowhere to hide. Coz every scene has definite shock until you can never forget.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. i think house of wax is a pretty nice movie.. although i dont think it's very scary.. but good movie anyway.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Genosider

The Last Raven

Failed. Yet disgusting at some parts...

Signature
Armored Core-The machines that would challenge god.

Boring.

Way to remake an average Vincent Price horror film and make it worse. Paris Hilton...what the hell people?

Signature Image

sounds retarded, first and foremost cuz it has that dumb blonde in it

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

it was really stupid ... not scary and very boring. :)

err.. I had been watching house of wax...yes I think it wasn't as scary as the ring, but I very
impressed with paris hilton. XP i much better watching Tusuk Jelangkung or 12 AM( local movie theatre... :)

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i saw it when it came out and i was greatly dissappointed. like many said i found it boring and the only good parts i would say would be the killings and when the guy is "repairing" the girls boyfriends face XD

The first thing I thought of when i saw the commercials was "oh great, paris hilton just bought another contract to be in another horrible film" and when I went to watch it, I realized that I was wrong. She did even worse in this one that any of her others -_-.

huhuhu.. T_T i still didn't watch.. next time i'll give more cmment.. ^_^

Hmm... Just don't really like it I think...

~~cheers~~
daniel

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.