Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hatred - Minitokyo

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Many people have their own hatred on someone or something. That's a part of life and no one can change it. Like me, hatred on all things.

Well my question... Who or what is your most hated and why?

I think I must change my ways on hating something or someone. Damn me!!!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

my mother -_-"

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

What I hate...

1. When peopel don't respect me
2. When I treat someone sincerely and they don't return it, keep things behind my back and break promises as well as bitch behind me
3. WHen people don't understand me... and tell me it's my fault which is why I always think everything's my fault now
4. When people tell me one thing but don't mean it at all, it makes me feel like a puppet and they should go to hell
5. When people just are mean to me without any justice... what the hell have I done to them to deserve it?

Zen Ken. Be zen.
I've learned to control my temper a lot better than before. I recently blew up at someone, and haven't talked to them since, but that's better than abusing them and getting into big trouble XD

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

I hate a lot of things.
Hatred is inert in the personality of man.
And I don't think it's a bad thing to hate - it's only when your actions as a result of this hatred are excessively harmful.
Hatred is fine with respect...that's what I'm saying ^^

For example. I dispise a lot of pop music. But at the same time, I respect artists for trying their hardest, and putting effort into the thing they love - and I also respect the fact that people have different opinions.
This does not mean that I won't whine about the stuff I hate - oh no. It's good to whine about things you don't like, since firstly it makes you feel slightly better [usually], and secondly, there's no point in having a mind if you aren't forming a personality to justify having that mind. Hating things is part of having a personality xP

Some things I hate, in no particular order:
-People not closing doors. I dispise open doors.
-People 'calling names'. It's just...really pointless.
-Excessive unjust discrimination due to superficial characteristics. It's okay to think people are different...and perhaps even inferior - but we must still respect everyone and everything, and treat them equally. Perhaps it's true that races are fundamentally different - but that's no reason to treat people differently.
-People using the block command on MSN. Why can't we just sort it out properly?

Signature Image
:3

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

me what/who i hate the most are the 2 people who killed my gandmother and my sick uncle
yep i hate them so much, its just a feeling inside that i can't change

People I hate:
1. Evan
2. Scott

What I hate:
1. Being ignored.
2. People spitting gum anywhere they like.
3. Touching gum that has been in someone's mouth which they stuck under the table.
4. Being pushed around.
5. Being bullied.
6. Being teased.

Thats abt all I can think of right now.

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

My annoyin little brother. because he is such a spoiled brat! Napaka sinungaling at palagi akong pinagmumukhang masama sa nanay ko kaya di kami close ng mother ko! T.T pero kahit ganoon siya i still love him as my little brother :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Well... I hate alarm clocks ~_~ Especially on a winter morning...
I hate danish weather... (sorry dains!)

i had soooooooooooooooo much hate to those students in old my school.

it was hate beyond anything i have ever felt!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

I hate it when people like you spam the boards and create duplicate threads.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21454/ - This is recent.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/5768/ - This is ancient.

To answer the question, I hate you Ken. You and your "I hate the world so much" attitude. Get a girlfriend, Ken.

Signature

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I'm not allowed to hate people just dislike them a lot to the point of hating them. Thoug my sisters are getting really close to me hating them.
The only real thing I hate is my families Video Store ohh wait but we closed that up yesterday. HAHAHAH...Now I really don't hate anything Yahhh!!!!!!
Well except when people treat me like dirt but forgive and forget!!!! :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

Quote by jakulitoI hate it when people like you spam the boards and create duplicate threads.
To answer the question, I hate you Ken. You and your "I hate the world so much" attitude. Get a girlfriend, Ken.

And you didn't get the thread closed?

I'm believe in equal opprotunity hate. I beleieve every one has the right to be hated equally.
Hate is such a strong word. To dislike is one thing, but actually hate can and is a driving force that causes people to act upon it.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

before you say you hate someone think about it, because the only reason you'll really hate someone is because you wanna be just like them

Signature Image

Gul-Kahn

Gul-Kahn

Wolf Tribe

What I hate is when people betray me, I just want to go balistic. I also hate when people judge me and think that I'm something when they don't even know me that well.

The Howl Of A Wolf Screaming Out For The Rain Of Blood.
Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by Duuz

Quote by jakulitoI hate it when people like you spam the boards and
create duplicate threads.
To answer the question, I hate you Ken. You and your "I hate the world
so much" attitude. Get a girlfriend, Ken.

And you didn't get the thread closed?
I'm believe in equal opprotunity hate. I beleieve every one has the
right to be hated equally.
Hate is such a strong word. To dislike is one thing, but actually hate
can and is a driving force that causes people to act upon it.

Well, he's my friend after all.

But I still hate him and his "I hate the World so much" attitude.

Heard that, Ken? Get a girlfriend.

Signature

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

"Hate" is a very strong word and I don't like to use it, especially when concerning people. I have a few people I certainly don't like very much, but I don't think I hate anyone.

There are a few things people DO that I hate though. Some things I hate -
1. Being ignored
2. Crazy drivers
3. Racist people
4. People who litter
5. Selfishness
6. Ignorace
7. Arrogance
8. People who push other people around
9. People who take advantage of others

Umm..I think that's about it. XD Sorry it's kind of a long list. >.<

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i try not think about things or people that i hate, it just brings me down. :X there are a lot of things that annoy me though, for instance, small minded people and rapists. ^^;

Signature

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

The thing/person I hate the most is one of my cousins.
I think of him as a friend, but he betrayed me intentionally. I hated him ever since. He is the only person ever made it onto my assassination list.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

someone around here that goes by the name of Valtiel...used to be a best friend until the stupid ass backstab me talking trash behind my back

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

>=( People who Think they're better than evryone else!!!!!!!
person:Oh I'm better than you cause I'm older!
EnnaKiky: *twich* Ya got 10 seconds to tell a good why reason I should not kill you.
person: How dare you!
EnnaKiky: . . . That's it you had your chance. * kills person, yons* I'm borad. . .
"What I hate more then a prep is a ningen preppy want-to-be!"
Some preps are okay. . .
Remember I'm a wolf it's in my nature to kill. . .I stray & stay with my clain. . .

CleiraCravenLaen117

CleiraCravenLaen117

kunai wielder

i hate people who try to contradict me... yes, i know i make mistakes sometimes... but hey, people don't have to point them out openly! besides, i can accept them... just don't humiliate me.

oh, and i seriously, positively hate math. yes, any kind of math. algebra, geometry, calculus, finite math. name it, i hate it

Signature Image
i sing to prove i'm alive...

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I hate existence. Cause it's so darn annoying!

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Jak's right... maybe you do need to get yourself a girl....

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

Ken i agree with jaku ^^ haha you can change your views on the world probably ^^ if u get a GF ;)

page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 113 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.