Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In all of the Final Fantasy games, which has unique save points? - Minitokyo

In all of the Final Fantasy games, which has unique save points?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

The moogle save point will be the best. They are really cute with those red pom-pom like antennae. They also have that cute "kupo" sound.

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

FF8. For some reason i like them...they're simple and to the point xd

i don't really like the moogles of ff9... I DO think they're cute...but after the first few saves watching them fluttering and flipping before finally allowing you to save takes a liiiiiitle bit too long for my liking, especially when i'm in a hurry.

Signature

FF1, when played on the Nintendo, had you save at an Inn. You were asked to hold in the Reset button when turning Power off to ensure that your game saved properly.

FFIV had some glowing disc, if I remember correctly. Nothing really special, but at the end you had your own save disc on your spaceship, the Big Whale.

the moogles in ffix~ 8D

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

yupz i say final fantasy 9 the moogles wre so darn kuteeee OX

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I'll agree with many and say the moogles in FF9.
Not only because they are very animated and open up cute books to record your save,
but because they have names, personalities and are more than save points.
Besides the relief of seeing a moogle to save with, you can deliver and read their mail!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.