Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 why won't the sig appear? - Minitokyo

why won't the sig appear?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

i tired and followed the rules of requirement and it would load up but it left with a display of a red cross saying there is an error to it!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Me too. The pictures/thumbnails are missing also

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

Don't worry you guys! The sigs and everything will be back in a short time. This happends to MT everynow and then but they come back later.

jhujhiti

Retired Moderator

jhujhiti

Bug Exterminator

*mumbles* Owners are doing something without telling us again. Should I close the site or wait and just delete all the garbage submissions later? :angry:

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by AlishaDon't worry you guys! The sigs and everything will be back in a short time. This happends to MT everynow and then but they come back later.

but why's that?

Quote by itsbigdanbut why's that?

I don't know but I don't think it matters cause the sigs and avas will be back later. Don't worry about it!

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

Ah, phew. Thought it was just me ^^.

Anyway, I suppose patience is a virtue, so let's just wait and see what happens~

Signature Image
:3

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I think the box with the red x is appeaing on everyones.... my friend wolfsfreak09 is having the problem too... I am experiening this problem as well...

Signature Image

The problem is that the poor mods get a whole loads of dead submissions to clean up. I saw close the site for now.

~knighty

Member of:
MT UK

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Quote by jhujhiti*mumbles* Owners are doing something without telling us again. Should I
close the site or wait and just delete all the garbage submissions
later? :angry:

Then again, if the site gets closed, we won't have to worry about unnecessary threads like some of them that have already come up.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by jhujhiti*mumbles* Owners are doing something without telling us again. Should I close the site or wait and just delete all the garbage submissions later? :angry:

what i believe is that someone is at least explain what's happening at the front news which would help to stpo people making thread like this.

What Poem sinlge-_-;

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

Quote by rlatkdpockWhat Poem sinlge-_-;

u may want to ask MEL FOR THAT

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

problem seems to be fixed now.

Signature Image

itsbigdan

itsbigdan

life or hell?

All i need is someone to closed this thread

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.