Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Michael Jackson... - Minitokyo

Michael Jackson...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

do you think that michael jackson is a bad person?
personally i have no idea!

Signature Image

A weird person, that's for sure. However, whether or not he's a bad person...I'm not sure. Depends on if he really did harm any of those kids.

Signature Image

HollyBerry

HollyBerry

What another word for Desperate?

i don't think so.....he seems so sweet and innocent, but then again, when's that ever anything to go by? it does look like the family are just out for the money though. therere so many horrible people aroung

Signature

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I don't like micheal jackson.... anyone who is willing to change their race has some serious issues.... as for the issue with the kids.... don't get me started on that...

Signature Image

Quote by TimothytheDarkMagicianI don't like micheal jackson.... anyone who is willing to change their
race has some serious issues.... as for the issue with the kids....
don't get me started on that...

He actually didnt change his skin tone. He had a somewhat rare disease that causes giant white patches on your skin. Therefore he was also allergic to too much sunlight because of it. My uncle had the same disease until he passed on from other things.
But michael jackson being a rapist?
I'm not going to say that i dont think he's not a rapist.
According to my mind, i believe he is. No grown man should expose to the public that he is sharing a bed with a young boy or child. That is not right unless he is the parent of that child. And how most parents allowed this to happen is beyond me.

Don't be f'en stupid...he did NOT try to change his f'en race. God some of you people really show how dumb you are by saying stupid crap like that. It a skin illness and I can't remember the freaken name at the moment, but I do will post it and you can look it the hell up. Now with that being said and all...I really don't care. I don't think he's done anything wrong and that peeps are just out for his money. But if the case does prove that he didn't do something wrong, well then such is life. Yet if he has done nothing wrong I hope he comes back and sues and then moves out of US.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

i realy don't lie him i mean he changed the color of his skin for no reason and now they are acusing him of raping a little boy i realy don't know!!

EnnaKiky

EnnaKiky

Lady Enna

Ah Evil child ******!!!!!. . . He sacies me. . .

RurouniSpritz

RurouniSpritz

Misutard.

I might not know enough to judge the situation, but I believe that he's at least partly in the wrong. Well, I suppose he must have been guilty of most of that pervy stuff ._.

In any case, it's kinda hard to judge such messed up people - especially when we don't know everything.

Signature Image
:3

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah he makes no sense to anyone, i dont think they know what to do with him O_o

Signature Image

prettyponyprincess999

prettyponyprincess999

this icon is suppose ta suck

girl who spelled alchemist wrong, u speeled like wrong 2. lol!!! j/k

who wants to donate me a pony?!!?!
DO IT NOW!!

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

i'm the number one fan of michael XD then.. i think he is a good person.. he have do so much things for the poor children.. entire world tour just for the children.. and other things.. he is a good person for sure.. obviously there are so much poor family with 5 or 6 children.. and then they says "Dear, go with Michael ^^ and then, go to the police station and say that u molested u, ok ? ^^ go now" =_=" that's all for me.. Michael is I-n-N-o-C-e-N-t XD

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

its interesting to hear everyone's different opinions on this....me im still confused on what to think lol

Signature Image

K-Jin

K-Jin

Cloud

I don't think he's guilty of any of his 10charges...I think he's weird but not a criminal...

This is my story...I'll end it the way I want...or we'll all die here...

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

he has 10 charges?! lol wow i didnt even know that.....

Signature Image

I don't really care about celebreties and there lives. I can't make judgements since I don't even know any of those people. Who knows. You can't really make assumptions based on what people say anyway. I don't know it doesn't affect me so I dont' care.

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I just don't care any more lol.I'm used to listening about him all the time that i just don't care gomen ne minna but that's my thoughts

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

yeah i know what you mean, but its still interesting to know everyone's opinions lol

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

we dont know whether he actually rape or not but ...........the main thing im sure of..He's Definately A Weirdo!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I am so tired of him! He's like a freakin' alien! But sometimes, I feel bad for him.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by diamarrrwe dont know whether he actually rape or not but ...........the main thing im sure of..He's Definately A Weirdo!

Quote by Chloe-chanI am so tired of him! He's like a freakin' alien! But sometimes, I feel bad for him.

yeah i know what you both mean lol!

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

however a freak he is.......he still is a good singer >.< well but with all these issues i doubt he'll be singing anymore >.<

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Quote by diamarrrhowever a freak he is.......he still is a good singer &gt;.&lt; well but with all these issues i doubt he'll be singing anymore &gt;.&lt;

thats true O_o

Signature Image

He's a jerk and pretty idiont, but has some good music

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.