Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Favourite Scene in GS/GSD? (spoilers) - Minitokyo

Favourite Scene in GS/GSD? (spoilers)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

enchantressinthedark

enchantressinthedark

Eternal empire.

What's your favourite scene in Gundam Seed/Gundam Seed Destiny? Well, since I like Athrun so I'm very fond of his appearances........
I have to say, the part where he and Cagalli kissed in both of the series were my fave!!!
Oh, and I like it whenever he's launching Justice or Savior!
"Athrun Zala, Justice, te ru!"
"Athrun Zala, Saviour, hashin seru!"
I watch it in japanese!

Intertwined ways of life.
Signature Image
Admin/Mod of G00D| F.W.| AsuCaga| GS-A| C.G.K| F.M.D| J.T-MT| B.W.T.B| S.R| Tsubasa| Host-Club

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I like sooo many!! :D
The first that comes to mind is when Shinn saved Stellar, and they spent the night in that cave... that was so very cuteee!!!
I agree with the scen between Cagalli and Athrun.
Also, when Kira and Athrun talked (in ORB, seed) and they fought together to protect orb... hmmm... when Lacus talked with Athrun and asked him "What are you fighting for" and the conversation they had in that episode... And yea! When Kira saved the AA in Alaska... When Miri tried to kill Dearka, and then she saved him... I love that one!
The fight scenes in the desert... and much more, but I'll stop now :)

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

By far my faovirte scnes in GSD is when Kira was saved Lacus from the sniper and talked her into giving him the keys and I liked from GS when Kira kissed Lacus on the cheek.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Claude

15th Division Taichou

the 1 scene i really liked was when freedom came back into action in episode 14 when kira's house was being attacked by some coordinators.

freedom breezed thru and showed som serious style in taking down those mobile suits. XD

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

Quote by Lacuslover81By far my faovirte scnes in GSD is when Kira was saved Lacus from the sniper and talked her into giving him the keys and I liked from GS when Kira kissed Lacus on the cheek.

i like dat one too lacuslover81
it's realllly kawaiiiiiiii dey r so pure hearted lovers
when dey hav da scene of kira and lacus dat wil b my fave scene

and also i like athrun and cagalli dey r=opposite attract
also shin and stellar dey r=puppy love :D :D :D

GundamFans

GundamFans

** May My Wishes Come True **

Quote by Lacuslover81By far my faovirte scnes in GSD is when Kira was saved Lacus from the
sniper and talked her into giving him the keys and I liked from GS when
Kira kissed Lacus on the cheek.

me too, same comment as Lacuslover81,
very like that scene

* Space & Life are so Mystery *
Signature
** May My Dreams Come True **
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Freedom kicking everyone's ass after shooting Minerva

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

hmm...it's hard to choose. they have good scenes :D

Quote by Lacuslover81By far my faovirte scnes in GSD is when Kira was saved Lacus from the sniper and talked her into giving him the keys and I liked from GS when Kira kissed Lacus on the cheek.

i agree with that ^^

fitarol15

fitarol15

*Karin-Koenig <3

When lacus convinced athrun to fight with justice in Episode 42 in GSD
And i love the scene when athrun kissed lacus on cheek in episode 20
love the hug scene of shinn and luna in ep38
love the fighting scenes between kira and athrun

"Ducunt Volentem Fata Nolentem Trahunt = Fate leads the willing soul, but drags along the unwilling one"
Signature

When Akatsuki launched from an island to save Orb and the the song "Honoo no Tobira" starts right after the launch :)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.